Illegal immigration hurts the black community

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At NO point should a black American be passed up for employment by any illegal immigrant of any background.
Wouldn't the solution then be aggressive prosecution of companies that do this?

You're never gonna deport enough of them. Isn't Obama deporting more than bush or Clinton?

With any of these debates people always want to attack the powerless and let the powerful people that created the problem get off free.

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
5FpvD9D.jpg
Judging by the occupational stats, looks like there will be more contracting firms for development with the names Munoz & Garcia in the future. Latinos may corner the market in construction and skilled labor if they keep their money and resources in house and send their kids off to school to learn business. Also, good to network and build relationships with these men as they can and will topple the current power structure....what is the saying..The enemy of my enemy is my friend

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wouldn't the solution then be aggressive prosecution of companies that do this?

You're never gonna deport enough of them. Isn't Obama deporting more than bush or Clinton?

With any of these debates people always want to attack the powerless and let the powerful people that created the problem get off free.
I'm all for clamping down on companies that do this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm all for clamping down on companies that do this
Well that's the only solution.

All this other talk is just hate for votes as the republicans always do.

If the issue is Americans missing out on jobs, then the solution is stopping them from coming here for jobs.

You can do this by either giving them better jobs at home(which we have no control over), or removing their job prospects in America.

Anybody serious about this issue would be talking about better employment laws and enforcement of the existing laws. But the politicians won't do that cause those people are powerful. So they blame the powerless in order to get votes and then nothing gets done

Voting for people that pay lip service to "anti-immigration" isn't what's in black peoples best interests. Voting for people talking about better/cheaper job training is.

And I'm still waiting for any politician to talk about the elephant in the room. White people getting rich off illegal immigration. That's why the problem exists and persists. As with everything in this country it comes down to money. Talking about deportations and fences is nothing but a distraction and a way to get the powerless to fight amongst themselves.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That was kinda bigoted.

I just can't with people who are okay with millions of people swarming into their country every year. Nobody around the world is okay with that, including the countries these illegals are coming from. The only way you're okay with that is if you're severely brainwashed.
Most illegals that come from anti-black countries are full of shyt ...its only okay when its beneficial

Just look at the Hispanics poster differences in this thread to the DR one

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Come to think of it, in many communities (some of which are formerly black communities), one couldn't get a job at a McDonalds because speaking Spanish is a requirement. A McDonalds likely owned by a white person.
Try living in Miami. It would be more than just McDonald's. Amerikkka wants blacks down so bad, they let Cubans over here like it's nothing. No such thing as an illegal Cuban. They come over set up shop and don't let anybody in. Get 8k when they come over from the government and business grants come easy. A fukking foreigner from a piece of shyt country. Crazy thing Amerikkka gets nothing in return. Love Amerikkka brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Try living in Miami. It would be more than just McDonald's. Amerikkka wants blacks down so bad, they let Cubans over here like it's nothing. No such thing as an illegal Cuban. They come over set up shop and don't let anybody in. Get 8k when they come over from the government and business grants come easy. A fukking foreigner from a piece of shyt country. Crazy thing Amerikkka gets nothing in return. Love Amerikkka brehs.
Look at the haitian and cuban immigration disparities. Its plain as day that it goes WAY deeper than just "refugee" bullshyt.