Illegal immigration hurts the black community

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Blacks are already struggling with racism...now they gotta fight against people who aren't even allowed to be here? :why:

And people are cool with this? :dahell:
Yes. That is the crazy part. I've seen article comments where blacks are defending illegals. :snoop: I would like a clear answer for once, why blacks always trying to gain acceptance with other cultures. Go out their way to help, but shyt on our own kind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They send my Haitian brehs back like it aint nothing. White Cubans stay and enjoy US benefits.
Dudes ignoring the fukk outta this shyt. Especially overly reactionaries like @No_bammer_weed and @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

usually generally rational people who start to duck and dodge when we want to actually say, yeah, its ok to be AGAINST something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where America’s undocumented immigrants work

Resize Text
Comments 93

By Philip Bump March 27
Undocumented immigrants were more likely to work in white-collar jobs in 2012 than they were in 2007, according to new analysis from Pew Research Center. Overall, though, the occupations held by those who immigrated illegally and the rest of the population differ dramatically.

The chart below compares the undocumented population with all workers in the United States. Fields in blue are those in which undocumented workers are more likely to be occupied than the total population; those in red, less likely.

imrs.php

While the number of undocumented immigrants working in construction and production dropped 5 percentage points, 29 percent of the undocumented immigrant population still works in those fields. The percentage working in management and professional jobs increased from 10 to 13 percent over the five-year period.

As a percentage of industries, far more undocumented immigrants work in agriculture, construction and leisure than would be expected if considering only their density in the entire workforce.

imrs.php

The most common industry varied by state. In the South, it's mostly construction; in the West, leisure and hospitality.

imrs.php

Despite the shifts in where they're occupied, the total number of undocumented immigrants in the workforce didn't change much between 2007 and 2012.

ALL of these are jobs filled by non-Americans...and could be done by blacks seeking work

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
NAACP out here c00ning :what:

The Immigration Movement:  Advancing Social and Economic Justice for All

THE IMMIGRATION MOVEMENT: ADVANCING SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC JUSTICE FOR ALL
Posted on July 29, 2013 by By: Anisha Ahuja, NAACP

Currently, all eyes are on Congress and their debate around comprehensive immigration reform. Will they or will they not is the pressing question. But what is certain is that immigration reform will not only significantly impact the economy as a whole, but it will also particularly impact the economic realities of marginalized communities and communities of color.

So, protecting the rights of immigrants and undocumented persons, especially in regards to their presence in the workforce and economy must be part of this reform. For starters, we must dispel myths on immigration, which can be achieved by opening up inclusive discussions where everyone’s experiences are heard and validated.

First, the characterization of immigration as Latino immigrants stealing jobs from other Americans is false. A recent report from the Jackson Free Press shows that the workforce of certain communities, especially Black communities, is not detrimentally affected by the presence of immigrants. In fact, evidence suggest that immigrants are integral to creating a working and beneficial economy for all, exampled by the $115 million immigrants created for the Medicare Trust Fund surplus from 2002 to 2009.

Also, it’s important to recognize that the incredibly large immigrant community, which includes a group of 11 million diverse and working undocumented immigrants, is not a homogenous one. And the exclusive nature of this discussion is not only harmful to all people of color who exist in diasporic or immigrant communities, but also doesn’t address the economic needs and growing contributions of other immigrants.

Immigration affects all types of communities - Latinos, Asians, Blacks, Middle Easterns, and queer folks. As a whole, immigrants make up almost a majority of the poor classes in the United States, which proves that the lack of comprehensive reform and understanding helps institutionalize the presence of people of color in the lower classes.

So with the discussions of immigration increasingly present in the legislature, it’s important that marginalized communities stand together and support their own presence in the discussion and the presence of aligned communities. This is especially an issue of great relevance towards the economic mobility of people of color and Black folks as well.

Picstitch%20.jpg

To help build this awareness, the NAACP Economic Facebook and Twitter will uplift Black, South Asian, API, queer, and Middle Eastern immigration and how their economic realities intersect throughout this week. We aim to use this weeklong campaign to highlight how the immigration movement is an integral place to further connect already present struggles for social justice, racial justice, and economic justice.

Let’s not get caught in the trap of the immigration narrative that suppresses the voices of people of color and queer folks and eliminate the division among the marginalized communities who are all fighting for the same thing – economic opportunity and mobility. Instead, let’s continue to join beautiful coalitions and work together to advance an inclusive economy that is just and fair for all.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
They send my Haitian brehs back like it aint nothing. White Cubans stay and enjoy US benefits.

Cold War policy , Cuban exiles of different races have been accepted in the US

then you have a clown like @Napoleon that supports White hegemony which includes the US Invasion of Haiti

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

then you have a clown like @Napoleon that supports White hegemony which includes the US Invasion of Haiti
What black cubans are there in the USA?

Fam, you must be radically out of your fukking mind to not know the history of black cubans.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What black cubans are there in the USA?

Fam, you must be radically out of your fukking mind to not know the history of black cubans.
There are VERY FEW. I've met 2 in Miami out of the 20+ years I lived there. I'm not saying there aren't more. But the White Cubans outnumber black Cubans coming over to the US times 10,000. Most of their country is black because of this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are VERY FEW. I've met 2 in Miami out of the 20+ years I lived there. I'm not saying there aren't more. But the White Cubans outnumber black Cubans coming over to the US times 10,000. Most of their country is black because of this.
Precisely.

Dude must not be aware of what prompted Batista's fukkery to inspire Castro and Che so much :minblown:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Bullshyt policy. They should've blown that little POS off the map, instead of being scared of the USSR.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theres SO FEW black Cubans that people forget most of Cuba looks black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
please stop, napoleon, you're making me want to side with the illegals