☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This argument is the truth. Just keep it real. The main argument us you don't like how it is. You can't put a country as poor as Mexico under a country as rich as The U.S and think theirs not gonna be mass immigration(legal or not)
Too bad breh.

If borders exist, matter, and/or mean something then we have to use them...and I can't sit by and pretend its not harming those who struggle the most.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're deflecting with even more grandiose claims though.

Its not the USA's imperative or prerogative to stop Chilean or Venezuelan farmers from hitching rides up through the panama canal to Mexico. That sounds ridiculous...they're coming in through one way and one way only. Thats orders of magnitudes of deflection so great that you dilute the point here.

The last stop-gap at the border is failing the USA, and moreover black people. By the time they get here, its too damn late.
Like I said a million times, I believe in secure borders and the concept of sovereignty..... but this idea that we can solve the illegal immigration problem with stronger borders is just ridiculous and doesn't get to the heart of the matter. Yes, Chilean and Venezuelan migrants fleeing from their countries IS our prerogative if those folks are illegally immigrating into our country. Only way to solve this issue is by dealing with it at the source. It's no less, if not is actually MORE of a national security threat than all the unproductive ME interventionism you regularly masturbate to.

300+ posts in you have yet to present any feasible solutions and even have admitted mass deportation is politically and logistically unfeasible..... so what exactly is the point of this thread? How lonely are you?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we're $6,000 above blacks, but $18,000 below whites, and that means we got it easy or something.

(Also I believe that certain people count as Hispanics in these statistics that don't necessarily count in reality, for example if some wealthy Jews immigrated to Mexico 3 generations ago, they now count as Hispanic, even though they're not a good representation of the average.)
YOURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

What do you not understand?

It doesn't matter how far below whites you are...you should not be on the list. :mindblown:

How do you not understand this?

Blacks suffer THE MOST.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I was but I took a break from trucking for a little bit.

I'll be going back into trucking hopefully before the year is out. And you're absolutely right that black men should have a CDL.

I'm about solutions breh. It's gonna be a difficult road for me to own a truck but I want others to work for me so I can sit back and reap the benefits

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Too bad breh.

If borders exist, matter, and/or mean something then we have to use them...and I can't sit by and pretend its not harming those who struggle the most.
I'm not looking for sympathy In saying facts. You CAN'T stop people living in poverty from hopping a border, but you can try.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said a million times, I believe in secure borders and the concept of sovereignty..... but this idea that we can solve the illegal immigration problem with stronger borders is just ridiculous and doesn't get to the heart of the matter. Yes, Chilean and Venezuelan migrants fleeing from their countries IS our prerogative if those folks are illegally immigrating into our country. Only way to solve this issue is by dealing with it at the source. It's no less, if not is actually MORE of a national security threat than all the unproductive ME interventionism you regularly masturbate to.

300+ posts in you have yet to present any feasible solutions and even have admitted mass deportation is politically and logistically unfeasible..... so what exactly is the point of this thread? How lonely are you?
This thread already has listed suggestions...i.e. the e-verify, stricter physical regulation, and your own specious and resource intensive "central american intervention"...but i'm more so doing this to recommend and reinforce the notion that as a matter of principal, black americans should resist any attempt to legitimize illegal immigration to the tune of millions in lost wages and numbers of opportunities.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
YOURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

What do you not understand?

It doesn't matter how far below whites you are...you should be on the list. :mindblown:

How do you not understand this?

Blacks suffer THE MOST.
Mexicans have always been RIGHT HERE. Trying to compare them to immigrants from other parts of the world (including India). Is inaccurate. There is no talking about America without talking about Native Americans. There is no talking about America without talking about Mestizos.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not looking for sympathy In saying facts. You CAN'T stop people living in poverty from hopping a border, but you can try.
You want me to be sympathetic...and i'm not.

I feel for those who struggle elsewhere as a matter of principle,
but the black plight can't be subjugated any further by people who exploit the very nature of citizenship.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mexicans have been RIGHT HERE. Trying to compare them to immigrants from other parts of the world (including India). Is inaccurate. There is no talking about America without talking about Native Americans. There is no talking about America without talking about Mestizos.
America in Green

Mexico in orange.

Refer to this for any further questions. :win:

border.jpg

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
America in Green

Mexico in orange.

Refer to this for any further questions. :win:

border.jpg
Seems like you're proving my point with this. Either way I'm done arguing. Just know that in real life black Americans dont support stricter immigration policies/borders. there's a reason for that, even if you don't get it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seems like you're proving my point with this. Either way I'm done arguing. Just know that in real life black Americans dont support stricter immigration policies/borders. there's a reason for that, even if you don't get it.
So what point is that?

Blacks like to go-along-to-get-along. They think if we help them, they'll help us...well no.

Its not working anymore and its time you stopped looking for other minorities to help you, when most of you shouldn't even be here :wow:

Again, my beef with ANY illegal immigrant. Its a serious drag on the population. Theres estimates that we could have 12 million illegals on the LOW end.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This thread already has listed suggestions...i.e. the e-verify, stricter physical regulation, and your own specious and resource intensive "central american intervention"...but i'm more so doing this to recommend and reinforce the notion that as a matter of principal, black americans should resist any attempt to legitimize illegal immigration to the tune of millions in lost wages and numbers of opportunities.
Man get all the fukk the way out of here with this black empowerment dap fishing. Weren't you the guy who said the Ukraine should be a higher priority for the US than Detroit? But now that some Mexicans are coming through you give a fukk about black people again. How stupid do you think we are?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man get all the fukk the way out of here with this black empowerment dap fishing. Weren't you the guy who said the Ukraine should be a higher priority for the US than Detroit? But now that some Mexicans are coming through you give a fukk about black people again. How stupid do you think we are?
Detroit was a sink of money. You can't even pay people to live there. Theres no economy there.

not to mention, I understand how geopolitics works a little more than you it seems so yeah I can support certain foreign policy stances and look at how to maintain ENTIRE Countries sovereignty at the same time. Detroit hasn't cared about Detroit for decades.