Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Too bad.

The fence is there for a reason :birdman:

Get in line like my parents had to (
Too bad.

The fence is there for a reason :birdman:

Get in line like my parents had to (and I support specific reforms of legal immigration so don't think i'm not addressing this), pay your dues, and take that oath like everyone else...:ufdup:

That's not gonna happen but i respect it more if you frame the argument like this for what it really is

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the part

That's not gonna happen but i respect it more if you frame the argument like this for what it really is.
When have I ever denied this?

Just because you live next door doesn't give you license to exploit that relationship.

Its the hispanic/mexican/central american's dismissal of claims of how anyone opposes them to respond with emotional tropes just shows how nefarious some of this shyt is.

You all wanna piggy-back the black struggle then lap us on the track and chastise us when shyt gets real.

You can't have it both ways.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a large percentage of black America fukked up then.

You guys are really avoiding the topic. Blacks should be against illegal immigration period, staunchly against it. Instead you guys decide to say "well blacks are fukking up, it's not the illegal immigrants fault"

The shyt is called illegal immigration for a reason. Mexicans are essentially cheating the immigration system to leverage economic and political power over other minority groups (mainly blacks) and you guys think it's not a big deal

That shyt mostly hurts blacks at the employment level, then not to mention that the average Mexican is racist as shyt against blacks, arguably more than the average cac

I'm always left with the :dwillhuh: face when I see blacks fighting for illegal immigrants.

Came to post this... glad someone else did on page 1.

If you think illegal immigration and pandering to illegals isn't hurting the black community, you must be sleeping.

Forget your political alliances for a second and think about this clearly. White Liberals, white Conservatives, neither of them give a damn about us.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
smh I gave you a way out

Applying for a job is much easier to do then start a business.
Then after you get that job you can save up and start a business

Surprise surprise

You guys are so lost that this is foreign to you lol.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will WANT to immigrate illegally, but it should be harder to do so...The USA's official position isn't even openly anti-illegals like that. Its way too soft on them. Look around the world and you'll see what I mean.

And the black employment stats need every boost they can get.
it's already incredibly hard to do so. i think that's what you're not grasping. when they made it harder, it didn't deter it or drive down illegal immigration from mexico. that's why the "solution" of making it harder and deporting isn't going to stop these people. they are highly motivated and risk their lives to come here. they're not going to stop if you make them risk their lives more. they already face death. it's a risk they're obviously willing to take.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's already incredibly hard to do so. i think that's what you're not grasping. when they made it harder, it didn't deter it or drive down illegal immigration from mexico. that's why the "solution" of making it harder and deporting isn't going to stop these people. they are highly motivated and risk their lives to come here. they're not going to stop if you make them risk their lives more. they already face death. it's a risk they're obviously willing to take.
They didnt make it hard enough.

Thats my point

Physical security is way too lax and a lot of it is just security theater.

Part of me wonders if the ICE/CBP is purposely under-resourced :patrice:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
When have I ever denied this?

Just because you live next door doesn't give you license to exploit that relationship.

Its the hispanic/mexican/central american's dismissal of claims of how anyone opposes them to respond with emotional tropes just shows how nefarious some of this shyt is.

You all wanna piggy-back the black struggle then lap us on the track and chastise us when shyt gets real.

You can't have it both ways.

Mexicans immigrating over here has nothing to do.with piggybacking the black struggle. We struggle ourselves

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats my point

i don't necessarily disagree with that, but short of building an impenetrable wall manned 24 hours a day with armed shooters you're not going to stop them.

even then you won't stop them. don't underestimate the tunnel game. :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mexicans immigrating over here has nothing to do.with piggybacking the black struggle. We struggle ourselves
Fam, watch this shyt again:

First thing ya'll do when pressed is pull out the emotional struggle as if we're all living wonderfully over here...ya'll love comparing whatever ya'll are going through to what blacks consistently face every day just to score some cheap points, a few tears, and applause from the audience.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't necessarily disagree with that, but short of building an impenetrable wall manned 24 hours a day with armed shooters you're not going to stop them.

even then you won't stop them. don't underestimate the tunnel game. :sas2:
:manny:

All i'm saying is that the answer is obvious, it just takes the political willpower to do so in the face of negative PR

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

Thats my point

Part of me wonders if the ICE/CBP is purposely under-resourced :patrice:

I was reading into the large border wall that Republicans wanted to build along the Mexican border a couple weeks ago.
Googled "why haven't we built a border wall"
I didn't even realize they passed the bill to build it but leftwingers and Democrats have done everything possible to stall it.