☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that comic isn't even funny when you realize that blacks are still letting other minority groups do the same thing to them, and they're gonna look down on us just like whites after they use us as a stepping stone.
Yep.

Anytime some demo goes under attack, its "Well remember MLK Jr? :troll:" or "what would WEB Dubois say? :troll:"

then its back to disenfranchising black issues and political concerns.

We can't even get blacks on this forum to stand up for their own issues.

Hell, i support gay rights and general human rights concerns as a matter of principle. I hate what coyotes do to mexican refugees. I hate what sex trafficking does to abused immigrants. etc.

But on the issue of black economic welfare, we can't support policies that consistently undercut our own in the work place, wherever that may be.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Fam, watch this shyt again:

First thing ya'll do when pressed is pull out the emotional struggle as if we're all living wonderfully over here...ya'll love comparing whatever ya'll are going through to what blacks consistently face every day just to score some cheap points, a few tears, and applause from the audience.

Im not using emotional nothing. I lived this shyt. Mexicans come from no toilets and cartel run areas. It seems like you want to make it seems like Mexicans have it easy when it's not true. I'm not comparing nothing to blacks, I'm saying how it is. I'm saying things I've saw and been around

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading into the large border wall that Republicans wanted to build along the Mexican border a couple weeks ago.
Googled "why haven't we built a border wall"
I didn't even realize they passed the bill to build it but leftwingers and Democrats have done everything possible to stall it.
the wall is never gonna get built breh. republicans and democrats both cape hard for the agriculture industry. it is ALL theater. it's a talking point for votes to them and nothing more.

the wall they have now has gaps in it because cacs in texas didn't want an ugly fence in their backyard. :mjlol:

i think the real answer is a guest worker program and e-verify instead of SSN requirements since fake documents are so easy to create. the people benefiting from their labor don't want that though. as long as they are here illegally they're far more easily to exploit through the threat of deportation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im not using emotional nothing. I lived this shyt. Mexicans come from no toilets and cartel run areas. It seems like you want to make it seems like Mexicans have it easy when it's not true. I'm not comparing nothing to blacks, I'm saying how it is. I'm saying things I've saw and been around?
Again, that sucks. My parents grew up in squalor in their home country.

But you know what? They had to be THE BEST OF THE GODDAMN BEST...just to win a LOTTERY ticket.

And on top of that, they did it all legally.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the wall is never gonna get built breh. republicans and democrats both cape hard for the agriculture industry. it is ALL theater. it's a talking point for votes to them and nothing more.

the wall they have now has gaps in it because cacs in texas didn't want an ugly fence in their backyard. :mjlol:

i think the real answer is a guest worker program and e-verify instead of SSN requirements since fake documents are so easy to create. the people benefiting from their labor don't want that though. as long as they are here illegally they're far more easily to exploit through the threat of deportation.
DO you have faith in such a thing being successfully done? Does any other country do this?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
that comic isn't even funny when you realize that blacks are still letting other minority groups do the same thing to them, and they're gonna look down on us just like whites after they use us as a stepping stone.
Mexicans have been here just as long as blacks and don't got shyt. If there's gonna be a day where we leapfrog past them, it's taking a long ass time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mexicans have been here just as long as blacks and don't got shyt. If there's gonna be a day where we leapfrog past them, it's taking a long ass time.
I've already posted the links. Ya'll are getting preferential business and home loans. Ya'll are getting scholarships and grants just for being illegal immigrants, even work employment benefits.

And blacks can't even get a single alley-oop. We have to even fight to maintain affirmative action, etc.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Again, that sucks. My parents grew up in squalor in their home country.

But you know what? They had to be THE BEST OF THE GODDAMN BEST...just to win a LOTTERY ticket.

And on top of that, they did it all legally.
This argument is the truth. Just keep it real. The main argument us you don't like how it is. You can't put a country as poor as Mexico under a country as rich as The U.S and think theirs not gonna be mass immigration(legal or not)

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

it happened more than 40 years ago, It's more than just median income as well
and you guys just recently started catching close to the flak that blacks have been catching for 400 years.

You guys benefit more from Affirmative action than blacks, you benefit from social programs that blacks worked to get put in place.
screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png

If you're gonna sit here and act like whites aren't more comfortable around hispanics than blacks and wouldn't give Hispanics opportunities before blacks, then there is no point in arguing because you're just being disingenous.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I've already posted the links. Ya'll are getting preferential business and home loans. Ya'll are getting scholarships and grants just for being illegal immigrants, even work employment benefits.

And blacks can't even get a single alley-oop. We have to even fight to maintain affirmative action, etc.
All that shyt is words when the statistics don't show it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO you have faith in such a thing being successfully done? Does any other country do this?
we've had guest worker programs before and many other countries have guest worker programs.

as for e-verify i'm not sure how many countries do it since i don't think many countries really have the same problems we do. however the FEDERAL government does use e-verify for their employees. so yes it does work. i'm sure the businesses that would have something to lose by verifying their employees are who they say they are will claim it costs too much to implement. they might be right. i've never seen a figure for how much it would cost to implement nationwide.

you would need e-verify to ensure your guest worker program isn't being abused though. as people might come here through the program with the idea to get a different job in construction or something instead of agriculture later.

i think a guest worker program would solve a lot of things. one of the main reasons mexican's bring their entire family here is because of how hard it has become to go back and forth. workers used to come here for months at a time since agriculture is seasonal and then return home to mexico, where their families were. since it has become so hard for them to make trips back and forth, the trend became for men to bring their entire family across the border. then they have kids here. then their kids go to school here and mexican's are far less likely to be paying into any kind of state tax than federal taxes. which means the state take the majority of the burden, whereas the federal government actually has a net gain on illegal immigration. since illegal immigrants end up paying federal taxes through their jobs.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
it happened more than 40 years ago, It's more than just median income as well
and you guys just recently started catching close to the flak that blacks have been catching for 400 years.

You guys benefit more from Affirmative action than blacks, you benefit from social programs that blacks worked to get put in place.
screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png
So we're $6,000 above blacks, but $18,000 below whites, and that means we got it easy or something.

(Also I believe that certain people count as Hispanics in these statistics that don't necessarily count in reality, for example if some wealthy Jews immigrated to Mexico 3 generations ago, they now count as Hispanic, even though they're not a good representation of the average.)

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
So we're $6,000 above blacks, but $18,000 below whites, and that means we got it easy or something.

(Also I believe that certain people count as Hispanics in these statistics that don't necessarily count in reality, for example if some wealthy Jews immigrated to Mexico 3 generations ago, they now count as Hispanic, even though they're not a good representation of the average.)

Nobody said you have it easy, but have it easier than blacks, definitely.

plus you act like there aren't plenty of Hispanics that only check white on census forms breh :comeon:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
I agree with the OP.

And I think that it's a bit paternalistic to claim that blacks shouldn't even want to work in some of the positions that illegal immigrants are going for.

Believe it or not, some blacks want to go into construction, plumbling and other vocationals.

Who is anyone to tell them that they should just shrug it off and become doctors, engineers etc?