☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly breh. But everyone knows that. Only a certain number of immigrants can ever legally come, to the States. And they have to be skilled , get put on a wait list and hit the lotto to do it. I've been around Nigerian immigrants, I've been in school with them and worked with them. They're good people, and very educated.

The truth is, that most of the Mexicans coming over here illegally never in their life got the chance to be well educated. Imagine you're one of them. You live right there and you try to come to the states legally. You're dirt poor and they tell you a 10 year waiting list. Anyone in that situation is hopping the fence.
Too bad.

The fence is there for a reason :birdman:

Get in line like my parents had to (and I support specific reforms of legal immigration so don't think i'm not addressing this), pay your dues, and take that oath like everyone else...:ufdup:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol exposing yourself now. you just dislike illegal mexicans. it's cool breh. i personally don't spend my free time thinking about them that much.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No. Most people either will not (as a function of will) or cannot (as a function of ability) become a successful businessowner or a wealthy rich person. Half of all humans lack the necessary talent at base to become a professional or to run a great business. Only a selection of people have that drive and ability in any people. The majority need jobs to create wealth and live a decent standard of life. That's why the government focuses on getting people jobs.
The issue with you is that you equate running a business with becoming a wealthy rich person.

The proper comparison would be a person who runs a business and a person who has a descent job.

You wont even try to start a business but would rather work for someone else till you die which is why people like you automatically fail.

Arab and Indians are employing their own while many of us are begging others for jobs lol.

Blackout

Daps
AGbuTdX.jpg
The nerve of you lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol exposing yourself now. you just dislike illegal mexicans. it's cool breh. i personally don't spend my free time thinking about them that much.
They make up EASILY 70% of the population illegal immigrant population. I'm not making this up. Its easily the most problematic part of this whole dialogue.

And most black illegal immigrants AT ONE POINT had legal status...they overstayed visas etc. We can work with that. :usure:

Black people can't swim the fukking ocean to get to Ellis Island. :why:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
ONLY because dudes would start all this boo-hoo shyt after images hit the NYTimes front page of dudes getting dragged out of cul-de-sacs into vans and trucks :snoop:

The PR would be a massive nightmare. The UN might even step in :whoo:

Imagine this happening again :why:

obfxcgspjnmuayznogip.jpg

:snoop:
How else do you plan to deport 2.2 million people?

And even if you could deport all 11 million people, what good will that do when there are just as many other people, if not many times more, making their way across the same channels? :ld:

Like I said before and am tired of repeating, only way to effectively stop illegal immigration is to stop the exodus of people from these Central American countries. All your goofy ass tough talk and right wing rhetoric won't, and more importantly HASN'T done shyt to stop the flow. Long overdue for a new strategy and way of thinking about this problem.

Blackout

Daps
I agree with that point. But my original statement is not all blacks or even most can end up as business owners. But many can. I agree with you
Not all or even most will get employed by white people with a descent job yet you still try.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They make up EASILY 70% of the population illegal immigrant population. I'm not making this up. Its easily the most problematic part of this whole dialogue.

And most black illegal immigrants AT ONE POINT had legal status...they overstayed visas etc. We can work with that. :usure:

Black people can't swim the fukking ocean to get to Ellis Island. :why:
i told you have a degree in demography with an emphasis on immigration. you're not telling me anything i don't already know. it just doesn't seem to bother me the same way it bothers you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How else do you plan to deport 2.2 million people?

And even if you could deport all 11 million people, what good will that do when there are just as many other people, if not many times more, looking to get in?

Like I said before and am tired of repeating, only way to effectively stop illegal immigration is to stop the exodus of people from these Central American countries. All your goofy ass tough talk and right wing rhetoric won't, and more importantly HASN'T done shyt to stop the flow. Long overdue for a new strategy.
You're deflecting with even more grandiose claims though.

Its not the USA's imperative or prerogative to stop Chilean or Venezuelan farmers from hitching rides up through the panama canal to Mexico. That sounds ridiculous...they're coming in through one way and one way only. Thats orders of magnitudes of deflection so great that you dilute the point here.

The last stop-gap at the border is failing the USA, and moreover black people. By the time they get here, its too damn late.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i told you have a degree in demography with an emphasis on immigration. you're not telling me anything i don't already know. it just doesn't seem to bother me the same way it bothers you.
So why can't we discuss this without you all trying to be high-minded about deflecting about its effects on black unemployment?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why can't we discuss this without you all trying to be high-minded about deflecting about its effects on black unemployment?
i haven't once said in this thread that it doesn't have an effect on black unemployment. i just said that your solutions aren't going to solve the immigration problem and won't fix black unemployment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i haven't once said in this thread that it doesn't have an effect on black unemployment. i just said that your solutions aren't going to solve the immigration problem and won't fix black unemployment.
People will WANT to immigrate illegally, but it should be harder to do so...The USA's official position isn't even openly anti-illegals like that. Its way too soft on them. Look around the world and you'll see what I mean.

And the black employment stats need every boost they can get.