if youre pro black then..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
conceded to what? :pachaha: you're a delusional idiot and i love putting it on display.

blake griffen is black right? black griffens son is black too right? :mjlol:
You've conceded that you're trying to redefine what "black" means to exclude biracials. That's an admission that you understand that biracials are black. That's all I've wanted from your stupid ass and now that you've done that it's over. No more debating over the shyt. You can keep mentioning/tagging/quoting me on the issue all you want. It's a wrap son. You lost:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've conceded that you're trying to redefine what "black" means to exclude biracials. That's an admission that you understand that biracials are black. That's all I've wanted from your stupid ass and now that you've done that it's over. No more debating over the shyt. You can keep mentioning/tagging/quoting me on the issue all you want. It's a wrap son. You lost:russ:
you idiot, i've always stated the race needs reorganization, this is nothing new. biracials gotta go and nikkas like you who think you can create black children from white women gotta go :umad:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you idiot, i've always stated the race needs reorganization, this is nothing new. biracials gotta go and nikkas like you who think you can create black children from white women gotta go :umad:
No, before you were saying that biracials aren't black. Now you're saying that we need to reorganize the race to exclude biracials from being classified as black. That's two different positions.

Don't waste your time on me. You're never going to convince me to go along with that stupid shyt. Get your no life having ass off of this site for a change and go around campaigning seeing how many other blacks will go along with your position. When you've got enough support and power to enforce your position and prevent biracials from being classified as black in this society, then I'll take you seriously. Until then you're just worrisome ass nobody Internet geek.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, before you were saying that biracials aren't black. Now you're saying that we need to reorganize the race to exclude biracials from being classified as black. That's two different positions.

Don't waste your time on me. You're never going to convince me to go along with that stupid shyt. Get your no life having ass off of this site for a change and go around campaigning seeing how many other blacks will go along with your position. When you've got enough support and power to enforce your position and prevent biracials from being classified as black in this society, then I'll take you seriously. Until then you're just worrisome ass nobody Internet geek.

i've never denied that biracials have been historically lumped in with black folks, which is inherently problematic.

and the construct will change, i dont have to fight for them to be re-classified, they're going to fight for separation themselves. it's going to be c*nts like you trying to persuade them to reject their white half on some "b-but what about slavery, the white man hates you too. you're black like me" type shyt :mjlol:

edit: oh, and i see you still dancing over my question. blake griffen is black right? black griffens son is black too, right? :pachaha: i bet you consider your white wife black as well

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i've never denied that biracials have been historically lumped in with black folks, which is inherently problematic.

and the construct will change, i dont have to fight for them to be re-classified, they're going to fight for separation themselves. it's going to be c*nts like you trying to persuade them to reject their white half on some "b-but what about slavery, the white man hates you too. you're black like me" type shyt :mjlol:

edit: oh, and i see you still dancing over my question. blake griffen is black right? black griffens son is black too, right? :pachaha: i bet you consider your white wife black as well
Are you seriously advocating the racism classification system where every group separates themselves out like we did in the 1800's? Biracials will be different from octaroons, which will also be different from whatever racial admixture is out there. So while the "black" folk are busy separating themselves based on racial mixture, white are busy incorporating every fair skinned ethnic group into the official "white" classification. Black make themselves more insignificant while the percentage of "white" americans grows larger and larger, despite the negative birth rate in most anglo communities.

nikkas like yourself still don't understand the game huh...:snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Gotdamn you have no integrity. You just tell blatant lies with no shame. You've been arguing that biracials aren't black for the longest.

You've never seen me try and persuade anybody to claim anything. I've even told you over and over that race is a social construct based on what you look like. You can't choose your race and you certainly can't choose someone else's race for them. Blacks don't have the power to claim anybody. fukk a biracial that wants to run from being black. fukk a Raven Symone. fukk a Tiger Woods. They're c00ns just like you. You'll never see me tryna persuade c00ns like that to call themselves black. If biracials like those want to delude themselves into thinking that they're not black then that's on them. That wake up call is inevitable.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you seriously advocating the racism classification system where every group separates themselves out like we did in the 1800's? Biracials will be different from octaroons, which will also be different from whatever racial admixture is out there. So while the "black" folk are busy separating themselves based on racial mixture, white are busy incorporating every fair skinned ethnic group into the official "white" classification. Black make themselves more insignificant while the percentage of "white" americans grows larger and larger, despite the negative birth rate in most anglo communities.

nikkas like yourself still don't understand the game huh...:snoop:

just because you dudes try to reach out and claim these people, doesn't mean this isn't already happening right now.

that's why blackness must be centered about black people, specifically the black woman (not the biracial woman) you can't be pro-black when you adhere to a principle that allows procreation with anyone.

white men don't believe they can create white children from black women. asian men dont believe they can create asian children from black women. so why do black men believe yall can create black children from non-black women? if you want to go down blake griffen's fathers road and breed yourself out, adhere to the one drop rule. if you're actually pro-black and believe in preserving your genetics; reject the one drop rule, stop procreating outside the race, and stop allowing people that are half the oppressor class to represent you

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn you have no integrity. You just tell blatant lies with no shame. You've been arguing that biracials aren't black for the longest.

You've never seen me try and persuade anybody to claim anything. I've even told you over and over that race is a social construct based on what you look like. You can't choose your race and you certainly can't choose someone else's race for them. Blacks don't have the power to claim anybody. fukk a biracial that wants to run from being black. fukk a Raven Symone. fukk a Tiger Woods. They're c00ns just like you. You'll never see me tryna persuade c00ns like that to call themselves black. If biracials like those want to delude themselves into thinking that they're not black then that's on them. That wake up call is inevitable.

biracials aren't black, regardless of how they've been lumped into our group. stop running towards white classifications for your own agenda. we all know race is a social construct, does that mean we shouldn't preserve our genetics? our culture? everything that makes black people "black"? nikkas like you want us all to look like blake griffens son while claiming we're black, which is bytch shyt. you want to fight white supremacy by breeding into it.

if you have a problem with biracials "running from black," how about you stop creating them?

edit: and why you keep ignoring my question? is it "trolling"? what is blake griffen? what is his son? they black just like you, right?

Last edited:

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
Why are you all so determined to accept biracials as black? Majority of them don't even want to be classified as black, regardless of how society presents them as. Every race knows what their race comprises of , except us. And that's a big problem. Nowadays nobody even knows what black is. :ld:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
biracials aren't black, regardless of how they've been lumped into our group. stop running towards white classifications for your own agenda.
I'm just in awe of how stupid you and the posters who dap your posts are. Just look at what you've said here, you're basically saying that "biracials aren't black regardless of them being classified as black". Anybody who thinks that makes any kind of sense is an idiot.

we all know race is a social construct, does that mean we shouldn't preserve our genetics? our culture? everything that makes black people "black"?
Except biracials do share our genetics. As AAs we are all mixed to some degree or another. The biracials that you want to exclude from our community are our direct descendants.

Our subjugation to white supremacy in this land has lasted for over 400 years. For over 250 of those years we were literally enslaved. That only ended 150 years ago. After slavery we had Jim Crow which lasted another 100 years or so. During the times of slavery and Jim Crow black men- white women relations were obviously prohibited while white men raped black women with no consequence. So of the 400+ years of our subjugation here, we've only been voluntarily producing biracials for the last 50 or so years. That means that for over 350 years biracial blacks have been a product of black women being raped for the most part. Those biracials were routinely abandoned by the white parent and community and not afforded the privileges that would come with it. Those biracials were absorbed back into the black community and are directly related to us. If you can admit that biracials have always been in our tribe then why do you want to get brand new and kick them out?

nikkas like you want us all to look like blake griffens son while claiming we're black, which is bytch shyt. you want to fight white supremacy by breeding into it.

if you have a problem with biracials "running from black," how about you stop creating them?
This is the kind of corny feminine shyt that you need to let go of bruh. You're only forced to resort to shyt like this because you know understand up on its on. It's just a smoke screen. Again, the people that dap you doing this only expose their own stupidity.

edit: and why you keep ignoring my question? is it "trolling"? what is blake griffen? what is his son? they black just like you, right?
Bruh, I've literally explained how "black" is defined to you 100 times. I think I've even answered this Blake Griffin question before. I know I've explained my position on people like Paula Patton's son. Go back and find it in one of my old posts. You can apply the definition that I've given you to any specific individual that you want to think of.

You think that repeating the same dumb shyt over and over is how you win a debate:heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just in awe of how stupid you and the posters who dap your posts are. Just look at what you've said here, you're basically saying that "biracials aren't black regardless of them being classified as black". Anybody who thinks that makes any kind of sense is an idiot.

we're idiots for not agreeing with white classifications? how about you're an idiot for allowing their construct to influence how you structure your tribe.

Except biracials do share our genetics. As AAs we are all mixed to some degree or another. The biracials that you want to exclude from our community are our direct descendants.

stop with the "we're all mixed" excuse. that's not an excuse to procreate with non-black people. if you want biracials to be the new blacks, go over in your corner and do that shyt over there.

Our subjugation to white supremacy in this land has lasted for over 400 years. For over 250 of those years we were literally enslaved. That only ended 150 years ago. After slavery we had Jim Crow which lasted another 100 years or so. During the times of slavery and Jim Crow black men- white women relations were obviously prohibited while white men raped black women with no consequence. So of the 400+ years of our subjugation here, we've only been voluntarily producing biracials for the last 50 or so years. That means that for over 350 years biracial blacks have been a product of black women being raped for the most part. Those biracials were routinely abandoned by the white parent and community and not afforded the privileges that would come with it. Those biracials were absorbed back into the black community and are directly related to us. If you can admit that biracials have always been in our tribe then why do you want to get brand new and kick them out?

stop with the slavery excuse, nikka. this shyt is tired. you aint fukking white women and having biracial children cus of what was going on 250 yrs ago, who the fukk are you fooling? this shyt aint slavery days, nikka. the white partners you're bringing into the fold are apart of the oppressor class, they have no history of slavery in their veins.

This is the kind of corny feminine shyt that you need to let go of bruh. You're only forced to resort to shyt like this because you know understand up on its on. It's just a smoke screen. Again, the people that dap you doing this only expose their own stupidity.

Bruh, I've literally explained how "black" is defined to you 100 times. I think I've even answered this Blake Griffin question before. I know I've explained my position on people like Paula Patton's son. Go back and find it in one of my old posts. You can apply the definition that I've given you to any specific individual that you want to think of.

You think that repeating the same dumb shyt over and over is how you win a debate:heh:

i win the debate by default because you can't answer the questions. what race is blake ? what race is his son?: what race is your wife? these simple questions only require 1 word responses, not paragraphs after paragraphs