if youre pro black then..

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get your point OP, but clearly it's not that simple. The leadership several historic black organizations have white spouses. Fredrick Douglass had one. It rubs me the wrong way on one level, but I don't doubt their commitment.

Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg
Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg
yeah and him marrying that white women was lame and he is a lame for that..

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't have a white counterpart, its a huge contradiction and you won't be taken seriously. It always amuses me, when I see a black woman or black man dating a white person whilst listing all the problems with the black community and saying what we need to do to help. Well understand this...

If you date out, you're not part of the black community. That's common sense, you can't be part of the black community while not creating black offspring. That's not generating actual successful young black men/women nor is it putting out a positive role for how a black family should look. Just my two cents.:ld:
The Root®

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I agree with you 100%. I don't mind when black people date out because there will always be black people procreating with black people, BUT I can not stand when black people date out and then talk about how to fix the black community, why black men suck, why black women suck, and how to fight racism. Why don't you hop the fence and go fight the problems in your significant others society.

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
I agree with you 100%. I don't mind when black people date out because there will always be black people procreating with black people, BUT I can not stand when black people date out and then talk about how to fix the black community, why black men suck, why black women suck, and how to fight racism. Why don't you hop the fence and go fight the problems in your significant others society.

Exactly. You cannot be pro black whilst dating out.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You shouldn't have a white counterpart, its a huge contradiction and you won't be taken seriously. It always amuses me, when I see a black woman or black man dating a white person whilst listing all the problems with the black community and saying what we need to do to help. Well understand this...

If you date out, you're not part of the black community. That's common sense, you can't be part of the black community while not creating black offspring. That's not generating actual successful young black men/women nor is it putting out a positive role for how a black family should look. Just my two cents.:ld:

I can't wait for your next thought provoking thread. May I suggest one about single mothers :lupe:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

:snoop:

yeah and him marrying that white women was lame and he is a lame for that..

Be a desktop revolutionary brehs.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Exactly. You cannot be pro black whilst dating out.
So basically a person discards their own race by dating out?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
So wer'e still entertaining this dumbass topic?:mjlol: Same thing I asked the other fukkboys in the other thread. What are yall doing in the community? What have yall done to be able to run your mouth about Frederick fukking Douglas? :pacspit: