if youre pro black then..

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I get your point OP, but clearly it's not that simple. The leadership several historic black organizations have white spouses. Fredrick Douglass had one. It rubs me the wrong way on one level, but I don't doubt their commitment.

Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg
Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg

Frederick Douglass was married to a black woman, Anna Douglass, for 44 years, while he was with a white women for 11 years. Anna died while they were still married.

He and Anna had five children as well.

Anna Murray-Douglass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anna_Murray-Douglass.jpg

Last edited:

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I disagree. But it does come off as suspect more often than not. And I think it's very different from male (black man white woman) to female (white man black woman).

Also I think the general consensus of this thread is to diss black/white relationships. All the OP discusses is that type while neglecting black and any other race (Asian, Hispanic/Latino, etc).

Ironically enough I feel a black man and a white woman doesn't stop... I guess the man, from being pro-black. I find white chicks love negus and will ride for us. Women in general like to support their men and I can't see her whiteness " neutering " the man. It's not like by getting with her the man will start acting like Eddie Griffin in Undercover Brother. AND to add, if a white and black couple have a child that baby becomes black in society. I don't see it.

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
I disagree. But it does come off as suspect more often than not. And I think it's very different from male (black man white woman) to female (white man black woman).

Also I think the general consensus of this thread is to diss black/white relationships. All the OP discusses is that type while neglecting black and any other race (Asian, Hispanic/Latino, etc).

Ironically enough I feel a black man and a white woman doesn't stop... I guess the man, from being pro-black. I find white chicks love negus and will ride for us. Women in general like to support their men and I can't see her whiteness " neutering " the man. It's not like by getting with her the man will start acting like Eddie Griffin in Undercover Brother. AND to add, if a white and black couple have a child that baby becomes black in society. I don't see it.

Dumbass response completely, and yes I felt the need to be pompous. Purely because of you're skewed opinions, not only was your first paragraph a double standard. It was just plain ignorant.

This thread was to let it be known, that dating out of your race period and procreating. Will result in you not being part of the black community, the black community will only be the black community if there are actual black people participating. This isnt a melting pot issue.

This is coming from your perspective, because I've seen many black men or women be completely withdrawn from their "consciousness" . its a huge contradiction, to preach about the negatives and discuss the issues in white supremacy while dating a white person. And yes i exclusively say white person, because they are playing on the opposing team by birth. They are the ones who rule society.

Lastly mixed is not black, however you put it, or however society puts it. It doesn't matter. Black is simply black. (Having a predominate amount of sub Saharan ancestry):ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't have a white counterpart, its a huge contradiction and you won't be taken seriously. It always amuses me, when I see a black woman or black man dating a white person whilst listing all the problems with the black community and saying what we need to do to help. Well understand this...

If you date out, you're not part of the black community. That's common sense, you can't be part of the black community while not creating black offspring. That's not generating actual successful young black men/women nor is it putting out a positive role for how a black family should look. Just my two cents.:ld:
(1):salute:

(2) I have shared this very same opinion...Any minority who MARRIES a White person CANNOT be that proud of their ethnicity...FCUK OUT HERE with that "You can't chose who you fall in love with" bullshyt...

(3) Racism and Ethnocentrism are about power, and getting married and procreating is one way of consolidating power...If you are a visible minority, sure you can keep a White side piece, but when it comes to marriage, you will marry your own race, to keep your power within your race...

(4) Marriage is a VERY POWERFUL social tool...That is why gays fought for so long to have the right to marry...

(5) Black People...Keep being stupid and dormant...You marry a white chick...You have a mix kid who is most likely going to marry another mix person or a white person...A few generation down the line, your children will be white...:mjpls:

What do you think is going to happen when a Blake Griffin marries his White Queen...? :mjlol: