if youre pro black then..

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
The OP is 100% correct.

You cannot be apart of a Black community when you marry a white/non-Black person.

I get your point OP, but clearly it's not that simple. The leadership several historic black organizations have white spouses. Fredrick Douglass had one. It rubs me the wrong way on one level, but I don't doubt their commitment.

Fredrick Douglass had a Black wife first, and did most of his work with his Black wife.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you 100%. I don't mind when black people date out because there will always be black people procreating with black people, BUT I can not stand when black people date out and then talk about how to fix the black community, why black men suck, why black women suck, and how to fight racism. Why don't you hop the fence and go fight the problems in your significant others society.

Or why not the significant other help fight the problems in yours? :ohhh:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much slippery slope in the OP, but ok, lets play.
  • What exactly constitutes the "Black Community"? Does this include dusty nikkas?
  • What percentage or fraction of black will you accept to be a part of this "black community"?
  • Do latinos count? How about Afro Latinos?
  • What if you became conscious AFTER having biracial kids. Should you throw in the towel on uplifting and being a part of the "Black Community"?
  • What if you have done more to employ and educate more people in the "Black Community" then 90% of those saying that you don't belong, but you date a non "100% black woman" i.e. Tariq Nasheed
  • Would you say that Actor Jessie Williams or Activist Shawn King are not part of the "Black Community"
Should I continue?

It seems that there are a lot of caveats to be a part of this mythical, stringent "black community" you speak of.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
we're idiots for not agreeing with white classifications? how about you're an idiot for allowing their construct to influence how you structure your tribe.
You're idiots for not understanding that the term "black" is a classification that whites invented. So you are agreeing with white classifications. If you were truly disregarding the white man's classification then you'd trace your roots back to Africa, find the tribe that you're originally from and claim that. "Black" is a tribe that whites formed.

stop with the "we're all mixed" excuse.
It's not an excuse it's a fact.

stop with the slavery excuse
:heh: at slavery being an "excuse". c00ns sound just like white racists.

You've already conceded that biracials are classified as black and you're trying to redefine black to exclude them bruh. That post isn't going to erase. My thing is get to work. You've got a whole lot of people to convince. Outside of other losers on the internet who's with you? Name one respected black scholar that cosigns the stupid shyt you're talking. Just one. All the black scholars that I can think off agree with me.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
  • What exactly constitutes the "Black Community"? Does this include dusty nikkas?
  • What percentage or fraction of black will you accept to be a part of this "black community"?
  • What if you became conscious AFTER having biracial kids. Should you throw in the towel on uplifting and being a part of the "Black Community"?
  • What if you have done more to employ and educate more people in the "Black Community" then 90% of those saying that you don't belong, but you date a non "100% black woman" i.e. Tariq Nasheed
  • Would you say that Actor Jessie Williams or Activist Shawn King are not part of the "Black Community"
Should I continue?

It seems that there are a lot of caveats to be a part of this mythical, stringent "black community" you speak of.
They dont want to play. It's a one way game in the root cuz.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Should I continue?

In reality you can do what you want marry who you want and procreate with who you want.

But most people will not take you serious as a pro black with a non black partner. It's that simple. There are few things more important in this world than who you choose to be the mother or father of your children. When you marry you basically combine lives. Every black person isn't pro black some say they love everyone equally or they don't see race. But if you're pro black your partner will be black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're idiots for not understanding that the term "black" is a classification that whites invented. So you are agreeing with white classifications. If you were truly disregarding the white man's classification then you'd trace your roots back to Africa, find the tribe that you're originally from and claim that. "Black" is a tribe that whites formed.

It's not an excuse it's a fact.

:heh: at slavery being an "excuse". c00ns sound just like white racists.

You've already conceded that biracials are classified as black and you're trying to redefine black to exclude them bruh. That post isn't going to erase. My thing is get to work. You've got a whole lot of people to convince. Outside of other losers on the internet who's with you? Name one respected black scholar that cosigns the stupid shyt you're talking. Just one. All the black scholars that I can think off agree with me.

hey, idiot, i never denied biracials were lumped in as blacks. that's the entire point of these discussions. re-structuring our race as not to include biracials or anyone with a hint of black blood.

and why cant you answer a simple question. asking what race blake and his son = too much for you?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
hey, idiot, i never denied biracials were lumped in as blacks. that's the entire point of these discussions. re-structuring our race as not to include biracials or anyone with a hint of black blood.

and why cant you answer a simple question. asking what race blake and his son = too much for you?
So what are the other stipulations of being part of the black power movement? Is being 100 percent the only criteria? Then what?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
how about just having two black parents, is that easy enough for you to follow? or is that asking too much from nikkas
Ok. How do you determine if the person is a piece of shyt/disloyal? Or do you trust all black people? Let's hear the plan brodie.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
what does this have to do with pro-creating outside of the face?
You dumbass nikkas have no plan thats what. You think getting things all black accomplishes something. Lets say you get your wish. Then what?

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
Should I continue?

you're playing semantics.:ld: