if youre pro black then..

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In reality you can do what you want marry who you want and procreate with who you want.

But most people will not take you serious as a pro black with a non black partner. It's that simple. There are few things more important in this world than who you choose to be the mother or father of your children. When you marry you basically combine lives. Every black person isn't pro black some say they love everyone equally or they don't see race. But if you're pro black your partner will be black.

Would you consider Tariq Nasheed "Pro Black"?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dumbass nikkas have no plan thats what. You think getting things all black accomplishes something. Lets say you get your wish. Then what?

plan for what? reorganizing our race properly? that is the plan.

if you're asking why it's beneficial, there's plenty of reasons:

- less divisiveness
- less colorism or light skin worship
- preserves our genetics
- black beauty would revolve around the black woman (and not half-europeans)
- helps build self esteem amongst black girls, instead of them competing for an unobtainable standard
- removes non-blacks from the community to usurp wealth and opportunities
- proper representation by those who look like us and came from a similar background
- combats the racial whitening agenda
- disallows whites from using the biracial buffer class against us

i mean its quite sad i have to plead with nikkas over the benefits of centralizing blackness around black people. if you dont see the benefits, by all means, breed yourself out. just dont claim you're keeping it problack while doing it

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're playing semantics.:ld:

No, ya'll are. Before The Coli Root Re-definition of pro black, it meant anyone who was any part black or even melinated that was for the betterment or uplifting of blacks. Ya'll are the ones trying to nuance the sh!t down to having "two black parents" but you still haven't stated what threshold even quantifies "black"

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
No, ya'll are. Before The Coli Root Re-definition of pro black, it meant anyone who was any part black or even melinated that was for the betterment or uplifting of blacks. Ya'll are the ones trying to nuance the sh!t down to having "two black parents" but you still haven't stated what threshold even quantifies "black"
wrong,i haven't even been on thecoli that long. this is common sense.

every race can identify their own, why cant we. and that's our problem, we're way to accepting.:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, y'all are playing semantics. y'all dudes start fronting like we're mixed to high hell like the brazilians or something. all of a sudden dudes don't know what black means anymore. then y'all start sneaking in the mixed breeds in the room, then the biracials, then the white women. it's just a never ending cycle of bullshyt that usually revolves around who BM want to sleep with.

Last edited:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps

- less divisiveness
- preserves our genetics
- helps build self esteem amongst black girls, instead of them competing for an unobtainable standard
- proper representation by those who look like us and came from a similar background

i mean its quite sad i have to plead with nikkas over the benefits of centralizing blackness around black people. if you dont see the benefits, by all means, breed yourself out. just dont claim you're keeping it problack while doing it
Im guessing you or the people dapping you have only dated/married 100 percent black females right?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

- less divisiveness
- preserves our genetics

Are you serious do you really think that is what will happen.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
so you cant combat or refute anything i've said, so you go to another strawman argument. man, i swear :snoop: tell nikkas they've gotta ditch the non-black women and y'all cant take the shyt
nikka I dont give a fukk about you proposed idea. Im just making sure you aren't a hypocrite.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I dont give a fukk about you proposed idea. Im just making sure you aren't a hypocrite.

i wouldn't be spitting this shyt if i thought white/non-black women were a legitimate option. i'd be just like you nikkas on some "it dont matter, our kids still gon be black"

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong,i haven't even been on thecoli that long. this is common sense.

every race can identify their own, why cant we. and that's our problem, we're way to accepting.:ld:

Soooooo, Italians, Jews, Irish, and Anglo Saxons are all caucasians right? They can identify their own?