if youre pro black then..

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
(1):salute:

(2) I have shared this very same opinion...Any minority who MARRIES a White person CANNOT be that proud of their ethnicity...FCUK OUT HERE with that "You can't chose who you fall in love with" bullshyt...

(3) Racism and Ethnocentrism are about power, and getting married and procreating is one way of consolidating power...If you are a visible minority, sure you can keep a White side piece, but when it comes to marriage, you will marry your own race, to keep your power within your race...

(4) Marriage is a VERY POWERFUL social tool...That is why gays fought for so long to have the right to marry...

(5) Black People...Keep being stupid and dormant...You marry a white chick...You have a mix kid who is most likely going to marry another mix person or a white person...A few generation down the line, your children will be white...:mjpls:

What do you think is going to happen when a Blake Griffin marries his White Queen...? :mjlol:

Facts.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

(2) I have shared this very same opinion...Any minority who MARRIES a White person CANNOT be that proud of their ethnicity...FCUK OUT HERE with that "You can't chose who you fall in love with" bullshyt...

(3) Racism and Ethnocentrism are about power, and getting married and procreating is one way of consolidating power...If you are a visible minority, sure you can keep a White side piece, but when it comes to marriage, you will marry your own race, to keep your power within your race...

(4) Marriage is a VERY POWERFUL social tool...That is why gays fought for so long to have the right to marry...

(5) Black People...Keep being stupid and dormant...You marry a white chick...You have a mix kid who is most likely going to marry another mix person or a white person...A few generation down the line, your children will be white...:mjpls:

What do you think is going to happen when a Blake Griffin marries his White Queen...? :mjlol:

Facts breh. I witnessed this with my own two eyes.
My boys dads black his mom is hispanic. My boy had a kid w a white chick. His kid is blonde with light eyes.
The kids probably not going to get with a black woman when he gets older (why would he when his dad and grand dad didn't). It's weird to see my boys son and my boys dad together. They look absolutely nothing alike :francis:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
:francis:

CEDUZDGVIAAtOeL.jpg:large

Looks like it already happened breh

Gains

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't have a white counterpart, its a huge contradiction and you won't be taken seriously. It always amuses me, when I see a black woman or black man dating a white person whilst listing all the problems with the black community and saying what we need to do to help. Well understand this...

If you date out, you're not part of the black community. That's common sense, you can't be part of the black community while not creating black offspring. That's not generating actual successful young black men/women nor is it putting out a positive role for how a black family should look. Just my two cents.:ld:

mandatory dna testing for all AA :troll:

what ? 13% cac ? :camby:

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
@Cognitive Dissonance whatever breh. Thread lame anyways. U hurt and complaining man up nikka.

Horrible response, just admit you couldn't even debunk my rebuttle. I'm not hurt, I'm stating facts. It seems like you're in the midst of dating a white woman while wanting to be pro black. Stop being a bytch nikka, and choose a side.

If you want to date out, don't be on that pro black steez. Very simple bytch.:ld:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

No.

Get your head out from in between the enemies legs and focus more on building something tangible.

Thanks.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can you be pro black and not have a black family?

at present, there is no protected community to receive black children. just shooting out kids because you hate contraceptives isn't pro-black. single blacks with the resources to help build structure in the black community >>> blacks procreating without the resources to take care of their seed