if youre pro black then..

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Thank you for solidifying my original point. Hispanics numbers swell, and they are about economic empowerment. They don't collectively nuance their phenotypes like we do. Hence why we STAY losing. You may continue your nuanced argument now. Thank you.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hispanics don't worry about phenotypes??? Please tell that to the darker and black hispanics who get discriminated against all the time due to the color or shade. Or how Telemundo or Univision uses hispanics that are predominately white for their castings. Or white Cubans who want NOTHING to do with black Cubans. So what kumbaya fest are you talking about? What economic empowerment is going on? You mean Mexicans fighting for citizenship?

And black people stay losing because of people like you who want to say their pro black and yet can't even keep their family black so how the heck are we going to get BLACK empowerment by including NON BLACK PEOPLE in our lives and bedrooms :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:. That's the magic question and the answer is you can't. Cant have a black community without a black family can't have black economic empowerment if every black person with economic power is willing to share it with NON BLACKS. Black people are the ONLY ones who don't understand this.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hispanics don't worry about phenotypes??? Please tell that to the darker and black hispanics who get discriminated against all the time due to the color or shade. Or how Telemundo or Univision uses hispanics that are predominately white for their castings. Or white Cubans who want NOTHING to do with black Cubans. So what kumbaya fest are you talking about? What economic empowerment is going on? You mean Mexicans fighting for citizenship?

And black people stay losing because of people like you who want to say their pro black and yet can't even keep their family black so how the heck are we going to get BLACK empowerment by including NON BLACK PEOPLE in our lives and bedrooms :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:. That's the magic question and the answer is you can't. Cant have a black community without a black family can't have black economic empowerment if every black person with economic power is willing to share it with NON BLACKS. Black people are the ONLY ones who don't understand this.

OMG. You are so fuçking dense. Let me dumb this shyt down for you.

What race are these people?

gal-dominican-parade-8-jpg.jpg

Cuba%20ladies.jpg

7382005880_71b99972cb_b.jpg

f20a8bf8_tumblr_m9675oBIbj1qh294xo1_500.jpeg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
As soon as your admit that your a tranny slut turning tricks for moll
That psychology is simple tho. "Because of your opinion you must have a white wife white children...something". I even quoted an old post clearly dispelling that bullshyt but y'all try it.

I don't care about biracials more than any other black person. How does acknowledging the truth/reality equate to "caping"?
until I see the back of your hand, youre a waffled colored biracial.

youre far too invested to front like youre not directly affected.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
011411_kimora_kenzo_103626288.jpg

so the baby in this picture is not black because his mom is biracial
no hes black because hes predominately black. he is 75% black to be exact...with asian admixture.

if she were full on asian, he would be biracial. 50/50 there is no predominate race, they are equal, if he were 75% asian, he would be asian with african admixture.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::what::what::what:
Didn't we already establish Hispanics can fall into ANY race or admixture of races???

Hispanics in itself do not make up a race. How can you not comprehend this :mindblown::mindblown:

No "WE" did not establish anything. And I'll ask the question again. What race are the people that I just posted? More specially. What are the list of races?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no hes black because hes predominately black. he is 75% black to be exact...with asian admixture.

if she were full on asian, he would be biracial. 50/50 there is no predominate race, they are equal, if he were 75% asian, he would be asian with african admixture.

According to the law of probability, not true.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
In reality you can do what you want marry who you want and procreate with who you want.

But most people will not take you serious as a pro black with a non black partner. It's that simple. There are few things more important in this world than who you choose to be the mother or father of your children. When you marry you basically combine lives. Every black person isn't pro black some say they love everyone equally or they don't see race. But if you're pro black your partner will be black.
:wow:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
No "WE" did not establish anything. And I'll ask the question again. What race are the people that I just posted? More specially. What are the list of races?
I've answered all your questions. There are about 50 people total in all the photos you posted. I just told you what Hispanic is. The people you posted are Dominicans and Puerto Ricans of various ancestry. Some of the Dominicans looked black the rest were of mixed race ancestry of black,european, and native.

What's your point and why do you keep asking about hispanics? What does that have to do with being pro black?

I gave you the definition of Hispanic so why don't YOU give me yours???

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

According to some of this people in this thread her son is not black.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
So if a black guy dates a mexican or a white girl, and another black kid gets shot in the head by a crooked cop, you're saying he can't get upset or have an opinion because of who he's dating? Do yall have this same stance towards the non-black people who supported blacks all last year in various protests, or does this exclusion solely apply to black traitors?

Breh, you seem emotionally invested in this. Do you understand what being pro-black means?
He cant understand breh. That vanilla puddin has his mind cloudy:mjlol:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've answered all your questions. There are about 50 people total in all the photos you posted. I just told you what Hispanic is. The people you posted are Dominicans and Puerto Ricans of various ancestry. Some of the Dominicans looked black the rest were of mixed race ancestry of black,european, and native.

What's your point and why do you keep asking about hispanics? What does that have to do with being pro black?

I gave you the definition of Hispanic so why don't YOU give me yours???

Still won't answer. Ok.

This was in response to me saying that in America, Hispanics stick together over all, regardless of mixture. They're focused on swelling their numbers, economic empowerment, and political power. Not trying to nuance and dilineate what "Hispanic" is like black people like you are doing. They are "pro Hispanic" (based on the definition of "pro") from top to bottom without the colorism and divisiveness. But imma let you cook playboy.

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Still won't answer. Ok.

This was in response to me saying that in America, Hispanics stick together over all, regardless of mixture. They're focused on swelling their numbers, economic empowerment, and political power. Not trying to nuance and dilineate what "Hispanic" is like black people like you are doing. They are "pro Hispanic" (based on the definition of "pro") from top to bottom without the colorism and divisiveness. But imma let you cook playboy.

You cannot compare the experience of Black people in America to any other group in America.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:
Still won't answer. Ok.

I answered your question. Why don't YOU answer your own question. So what RACE are the people in the photos you posted?? I gave an answer now YOUR turn. Since it was your question you must have an answer since mine wasn't correct according to you so please enlighten me what race are they??

And :mjlol: At you talking about people "sticking together" and you advocating being problack and not sticking with your own race as being an requirement.