if youre pro black then..

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did any of you negroes pay attention in science class? Do you not understand the law of probability? Especially in reference to genetics (Punnett Square)? I don't subscribe to any white supremacist ideology. But the one thing they were correct on (weather on accident/stupidity or on purpose) was genetics. 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32. Because that's how dominant the African genes are.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did any of you negroes pay attention in science class? Do you not understand the law of probability? Especially in reference to genetics (Punnett Square)? I don't subscribe to any white supremacist ideology. But the one thing they were correct on (weather on accident/stupidity or on purpose) was genetics. 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32. Because that's how dominant the African genes are.
who are you fooling with this shyt? you look like a mixed breed yaself. you dont have much of that "strong original man status dna" to spare :heh:

why didn't you hook up with a black woman to produce to black children? :

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Because we've been conditioned to accept anyone that isn't lily white as black. And biracials can look a variety of ways some look more like their non black parent.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who are you fooling with this shyt? you look like a mixed breed yaself. you dont have much of that "strong original man status dna" to spare :heh:

why didn't you hook up with a black woman to produce to black children? :
Both my parents are dark brown or black (my mother was a panther out of Bed Stuy in the 60's, the militarized branch). Both my grandfathers are Burple and my Granmothers are black (both parents are black) although they looked mixed.

I was 18 when I met my kids mother (over 20 years ago). I didn't know then what I know now about racism, white supremacy. I have two half black, half mixed Asian children (who are actually darker than me). If I had to do it all over again, I'd never choose anything over what I have now.

But believe you me. When it comes to black empowerment, the work I put in, and the example that I set (as far as what I do, not say), I'm EXACTLY who you want on your team. And you'd be a damn fool to discount or discredit me and mine.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
When you going to admit your wife/girl is white :stopitslime:. You been dipping and dodging that question anytime someone ask.
As soon as your admit that your a tranny slut turning tricks for moll
the way you :cape: for biracials either you are biracial or your children are. but youll tippy toe around it.
That psychology is simple tho. "Because of your opinion you must have a white wife white children...something". I even quoted an old post clearly dispelling that bullshyt but y'all try it.

I don't care about biracials more than any other black person. How does acknowledging the truth/reality equate to "caping"?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
011411_kimora_kenzo_103626288.jpg

so the baby in this picture is not black because his mom is biracial

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all better tighten up and start focusing on swelling your ranks. The largest minority group are Hispanics. This includes Puerto Rican, Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, Peruvians, El Salvadorians, Guatemalans, etc... You get my point. And they cross shades, phenotypes, and mixtures. They're focused on empowerment and group economics (the same for Asians). And they're winning. Meanwhile, back in Gotham, y'all negroes are trying to dilineate pro blackness, and have become a laughing stock doing such. No wonder why we STAY losing. coli.com y'all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see. if youre talkin about those super black leather fist wearing hebrew dudes, then fair enough, it would be like being a skinhead but got a black gf in which case youre right. but those guys are of little interest or impact to anyone. theyre just individuals with bullhorns loud speaker, but theyre nobodies.

when I think of problack, I dont think of supremacy like those guys, I think of people who have interests in battling the oppression through awareness, raising the economic and or social status of the black race. thats what being problack to me means.

those supremacists, they do fukk all. theyre just loud but neither one of those groups actually have any movement which is progressing at any rate. what strives have they had in the last 100 years? but the people which I defined as problack have, whether directly or indirectly. even me just being proud in my skin, conducting myself with self respect, speaking intelligently, being self aware, obtaining as much knowledge as possible, breaking stereotypes, all that alone raises my peoples social status. even if its just a pebble in the sand, its a part done. if everyone does the latter its no longer a pebble, it becomes the beach.
Exactly.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
011411_kimora_kenzo_103626288.jpg

so the baby in this picture is not black because his mom is biracial
Y'all keep switching up what were talking about. And 3 of his 4 grandparents are black so yes he's majority black with Asian ancestry. He's not half of another race and his father likely has very very little admixture compare to the average black American.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Y'all better tighten up and start focusing on swelling your ranks. The largest minority group are Hispanics. This includes Puerto Rican, Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, Peruvians, El Salvadorians, Guatemalans, etc... You get my point. And they cross shades, phenotypes, and mixtures. They're focused on empowerment and group economics (the same for Asians). And they're winning. Meanwhile, back in Gotham, y'all negroes are trying to dilineate pro blackness, and have become a laughing stock doing such. No wonder why we STAY losing. coli.com y'all.
Hispanic is not a race so that's a stupid comparison. And no they don't all sing kumbaya with each other.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Y'all keep switching up what were talking about. And 3 of his 4 grandparents are black so yes he's majority black with Asian ancestry. He's not half of another race and his father likely has very very little admixture compare to the average black American.

He can't be black if his mom is biracial according to you guys.
Only a black woman can give birth to black kids according to you guys

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
He can't be black if his mom is biracial according to you guys.
Only a black woman can give birth to black kids according to you guys
Yes and what's your point. Your not going to change anyone's stance. Rachel Dolezal looked "black" to so does that make her black?

We just base things on phenotypes and not actual genotypes :russ:. So if a biracial person(white/black) looks Asian should Asians claim them because they look Asian:ohhh: