if youre pro black then..

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
If a biracial identifies as Black, alright. I've always held the stance that if Biracials (= one Black parent) identify as Black and are for the betterment of Black peoples through their actions, they are Black. They just cannot go off and marry some white person or non-Black person.

I've also always held the belief that if you are for Black empowerment, you cannot marry a non-Black person. IT is stupid to think you are for the empowerment of your people yet you're off sleeping with some savage. Empowerment rests its head upon raising a new generation of Black people to carry on your legacy.

Y'all better tighten up and start focusing on swelling your ranks. The largest minority group are Hispanics. This includes Puerto Rican, Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, Peruvians, El Salvadorians, Guatemalans, etc... You get my point. And they cross shades, phenotypes, and mixtures. They're focused on empowerment and group economics (the same for Asians). And they're winning. Meanwhile, back in Gotham, y'all negroes are trying to dilineate pro blackness, and have become a laughing stock doing such. No wonder why we STAY losing. coli.com y'all.

The Chinese only accepts a person as Chinese if that person has two Chinese parents. Otherwise, you're not Chinese. They have an identity already.

Hispanics have a non-Black identity, and they are quick to separate you from them if you are Black.

We aren't "staying losing" because we are describing what pro-Blackness, hell most of us are very young people that do other things in terms of our economy outside this web-forum. You are being overly emotional and illogical right now.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a biracial identifies as Black, alright. I've always held the stance that if Biracials (= one Black parent) identify as Black and are for the betterment of Black peoples through their actions, they are Black. They just cannot go off and marry some white person or non-Black person.

I've also always held the belief that if you are for Black empowerment, you cannot marry a non-Black person. IT is stupid to think you are for the empowerment of your people yet you're off sleeping with some savage. Empowerment rests its head upon raising a new generation of Black people to carry on your legacy.

The Chinese only accepts a person as Chinese if that person has two Chinese parents. Otherwise, you're not Chinese. They have an identity already.

Hispanics have a non-Black identity, and they are quick to separate you from them if you are Black.

We aren't "staying losing" because we are describing what pro-Blackness, hell most of us are very young people that do other things in terms of our economy outside this web-forum. You are being overly emotional and illogical right now.

This post is like swiss cheese. But ok man.

BTW, Chinese is a nationality. Not a race. But Asian has a pretty wide spectrum.

And the bolded is the typical Coli response when you've been. Painted into an intellectual corner.

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hispanic is not a race so that's a stupid comparison. And no they don't all sing kumbaya with each other.

Ok then. Please tell me the races, and which one the so called Hispanics belong to.

(Lays out trap)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a biracial identifies as Black, alright.

it's not alright. if a bi-racial wants to fight for black causes and help the plight of black people, cool. but accepting them as one of your own, allowing them to represent you, allowing them to claim black--nah, that's gotta go.

y'all gotta realize that many of these dudes are fighting for their position in the black community. that's not good enough for me, and it shouldn't be good enough for other black folks

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Ok then. Please tell me the races, and which one the so called Hispanics belong to.

(Lays out trap)
:mjlol: your an idiot.

So David Ortiz
ORTI-a586dbbaf342d28ae11c2539601378a7.jpg

George Lopez
1415988578154.jpg

Yvette Preito
616077_G.jpg

Are all the same race the race of Hispanic :russ:

I'm not explaning to you what Hispanic is breh. You guys can continue to make up your stuff.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: your an idiot.

So David Ortiz
ORTI-a586dbbaf342d28ae11c2539601378a7.jpg

George Lopez
1415988578154.jpg

Yvette Preito
616077_G.jpg

Are all the same race the race of Hispanic :russ:

I'm not explaning to you what Hispanic is breh. You guys can continue to make up your stuff.

What is Hispanic? It's a very specific question. And David Ortiz is Latino of African descent. In other words. Black. You're trying to play dumb and dense. Answer the VERY specific question. What are the races. And of those races, what are Hispanic people?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
What is Hispanic? It's a very specific question. And David Ortiz is Latino of African descent. In other words. Black. You're trying to play dumb and dense. Answer the VERY specific question. What are the races. And of those races, what are Hispanic people?
:what:Hispanics are people from a country heritage that speak the Spanish language due to Spanish colonization regardless of race.

Every Hispanic person is not of the same race so I can't tell you what race they are unless you give an example. Some are black, some are white, some are of native ancestry or a mixture of all the above. :skip:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hispanic is just a US Census designation to denote Spanish speaking peoples.

Rarely used outside outside of the United States.

They can be of any race. Some are black, white, mulatto, or mestizo, etc,

Wait, so Mullato is a race?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:Hispanics are people from a country heritage that speak the Spanish language due to Spanish colonization regardless of race.

Every Hispanic person is not of the same race so I can't tell you what race they are unless you give an example. Some are black, some are white, some are of native ancestry or a mixture of all the above. :skip:

Thank you for solidifying my original point. Hispanics numbers swell, and they are about economic empowerment. They don't collectively nuance their phenotypes like we do. Hence why we STAY losing. You may continue your nuanced argument now. Thank you.