if youre pro black then..

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cannot compare the experience of Black people in America to any other group in America.

I'm talking about now and the ignorance on this thread. I'm talking about writing off good intended black people, only because they may be mixed, have mixed children, or a non black spouse. It's monumentally ignorant.

Do you think that black people in America can take a page out of the Hispanic, Asian playbook in regards to group economics and economic empowerment?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
I answered your question. Why don't YOU answer your own question. So what RACE are the people in the photos you posted?? I gave an answer now YOUR turn. Since it was your question you must have an answer since mine wasn't correct according to you so please enlighten me what race are they??

And :mjlol: At you talking about people "sticking together" and you advocating being problack and not sticking with your own race as being an requirement.

:cook: breh

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka really thinks Hispanic is a race. and I thought I was ignorant.:ld:

Anyone with a modicum of intellectual honesty know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Only feaux militants like yourself want to play symantics and run in place. I posted pictures. I'd like for you to tell me what race you think they are.

Simple question. What race is George Lopez?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bottom line is this. In 2015, there is a spectrum to being black.

It can go from this...
jeter-721149.JPG

To this...
djimon-hounsou.jpg

and anything in between.

Saying that you have to be fully black to be "pro black" is a slippery slope. Because that would mean that the only people that legitimately make claim to pro blackness are people like this
djimon-hounsou.jpg
who married people like
3d44f8f6505700dbc9f348dacadef188.jpg

and produced offspring like
vrDSTIB.jpg

Anyone outside of that is mixed, by ya'lls coli feaux militant definition.

If youre serious about black empowerment, and the progress of melinated people, then you are on a fools mission only to serv your own self righteousness and lather yourself up in some ficke feeling of being more "pro black" than the next. It's stupid.

I dont cosign everything that Tariq Nasheed does, but one of the smarted things that he did was push the term of "melanated people" and 'Melanoid nation" so that we can stop the very bickering that were doing now. It will encompass all melinated people globally. Period.

Have yall cake man. I'm done.