if youre pro black then..

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
@dynamik

I'm gonna say this, and i truly mean this. you're a dumb ass nikka, regardless of how mixed people are being accepted as black. they aren't black you idiot. the latter of blackness isn't determined by who is dark with the strongest features, obviously African Americans come in variety of features,pigments,and shape. but im not secluding us down to just allowing dark skinned people, I'm summing us down to our actual fukking race. if you're 70% of sub Saharan ancestry (predominate) and have our phenotype. than you're black, everything else you said was a bunch of assumptions and bullshyt to fit your narrative.

i mean obviously you're ignorant as hell. you thought Hispanic was a race.:ld:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
OMG. You are so fuçking dense. Let me dumb this shyt down for you.

What race are these people?

gal-dominican-parade-8-jpg.jpg

Cuba%20ladies.jpg

7382005880_71b99972cb_b.jpg

f20a8bf8_tumblr_m9675oBIbj1qh294xo1_500.jpeg

They're mixed race.... a lot of "middle eastern" people look like hispanics:

Veil2.jpg

^^^From Yemen but look Puerto Rican....

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dynamik

I'm gonna say this, and i truly mean this. you're a dumb ass nikka, regardless of how mixed people are being accepted as black. they aren't black you idiot. the latter of blackness isn't determined by who is dark with the strongest features, obviously African Americans come in variety of features,pigments,and shape. but im not secluding us down to just allowing dark skinned people, I'm summing us down to our actual fukking race. if you're 70% of sub Saharan ancestry (predominate) and have our phenotype. than you're black, everything else you said was a bunch of assumptions and bullshyt to fit your narrative.

I'm gonna say this, and I truly mean this. You're a self righteous cûnt. Straight up. You thought Mexican is a race. I'll intellectually run circles around you. Bye hòe

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@dynamik

:mjlol: At You have the nerve to call someone else dumb. How do you come up with these silly ass percentages? There are very few people outside of Africa who are 100% African and there are even less people in the entire world who are 100% aryan or whatever you consider "pure white" to be. So the idea that a person born from one "white" and one "black" parent is 50-50 is silly in and of itself.

Again tho, race is not based on genes. You have to be an idiot to not understand that by now in 2015.
until I see the back of your hand, youre a waffled colored biracial.

youre far too invested to front like youre not directly affected.
:mjlol: at thinking I give an iota of a fukk about what you think. I'll tell you what, hold your breath waiting on me to prove something to you.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
(1):salute:

...(5) Black People...Keep being stupid and dormant...You marry a white chick...You have a mix kid who is most likely going to marry another mix person or a white person...A few generation down the line, your children will be white...:mjpls:

What do you think is going to happen when a Blake Griffin marries his White Queen...? :mjlol:

That is basically what has happened to the Arabs and many of the people of North Africa. They were Black, but they kept mixing with the White people of Europe.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy considers himself black. He writes books and is out in the streets.
supreme.jpg

098161700X.1.zoom.jpg

81KkvFY3TcL._SL1500_.jpg

He from NJ. Born to Bangladeshi parents. Dudes book was amazing, shyt had me like:mjcry:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're going to have to translate this fakkit.

Excrpt people who look like Tracee Ellis Ross have always been classified as "black". That's not an opinion that's up for debate it's a fact of life. If you're broken down by stupidity and extreme low self esteem then you'd be able to accept that.
tracee ellis is a proud biracial woman who let black women know she cant represent them as their "hair crushes"