if youre pro black then..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tracee ellis is a proud biracial woman who let black women know she cant represent them as their "hair crushes"
Her personal opinion on race issues is irrelevant you stupid motherfukker. If she did feel like it was ok to represent black women or whatever would that change your position? Alright then fakkit.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
no it isn't :mjlol:
So why don't you acknowledge the opinions of people like Obama and all the other biracials who acknowledge that they're black? You're an inconsistent nonsensical idiot, that's why.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I disagree. But it does come off as suspect more often than not. And I think it's very different from male (black man white woman) to female (white man black woman).

Also I think the general consensus of this thread is to diss black/white relationships. All the OP discusses is that type while neglecting black and any other race (Asian, Hispanic/Latino, etc).

Ironically enough I feel a black man and a white woman doesn't stop... I guess the man, from being pro-black. I find white chicks love negus and will ride for us. Women in general like to support their men and I can't see her whiteness " neutering " the man. It's not like by getting with her the man will start acting like Eddie Griffin in Undercover Brother. AND to add, if a white and black couple have a child that baby becomes black in society. I don't see it.

:mjlol:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Man, African Americans sure can be hella weird.
- One Drop Rule -> Invented by Whites for a specific reason. Those people are smart, they made this rule for a reason and lot of AAs are falling for it.
- Mixed =/= Black.
- Black =/= Pro Black.
- I'm pretty sure Pro Black = Black Pride - Pro Black owned businesses - Pro Black family - Pro Black beauty - Pro Black uplifting - Anti-White Supremacy - (Sometimes) For racial segregation - Anti-Interracial mariage.
- If you want to "swirl" then go ahead, nobody's stopping you. But there are things that you should keep your mouth shut about.You can care about Black lives/issues while not being Pro Black.
- If you're a Black woman/man who has never dated a Black person, you have NO right to talk about ANYTHING related to them. Most people might not take you seriously if you talk about White supremacy, while being married/dating a White person just like a White klansman would not be taken seriously if he has/is dating/married to a Black woman. While we're talking about that ..
- Have you ever seen a Pro White man/Klansman married to a non-White woman ? A Pro Asian married to a non-Asian woman ? I haven't. So why does it bother you SO much NOT to date a non-Black woman while being Pro-Black ?

Sometimes you guys make so much nonsense. shyt's crazy.
:francis:

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Because black people are the Original, we are the baseline. All, comes from us. Whatever we touch (genetically) turns to gold (black). We can literally change the phenotype of a nation/civilization.

Furthermore, who's telling their biracial children that they are the best our race has to offer? I tell my mixed children that they are beautiful, they are black, and black is beautiful. In all forms and shapes. It's white. Media that does that division. Because around white girls (my daughters go to a predominantly white school) my daughters are black. And white people make no distinction. In fact, your enemies would laugh at the idea that you'd willingly thin out your numbers instead of swelling them. Because they are (white, Jews, Italians, Irish, some Hispanics, some Asians). Your ideology is literally the Willie Lynch manifesto.

Honest question: If you believe black is so beautiful and you spend time telling your offspring that, then why didn't you make sure to find a suitable black woman to procreate with? Why would you procreate with what is the exact opposite of "beautiful"?

Speaking one thing and doing another is unadulterated hypocrisy. Not calling you a hypocrite because there's a .0001% chance that you have a plausible reason for your choice. But you're not showing congruency if what you say is true.

I mean, how can you aspire to teach your children that black is beautiful and special, but you don't even want what you proclaim is beautiful? Not to mention, if black is so special and beautiful, then how can just anyone produce it? If black is special, then white women can't produce something they do not have access to by virtue of being that special thing.

And the fact that you believe a non-black woman can produce black children, and black women are not needed by black men for that function, directly challenges your idea that black women, like your daughters, are anything special at all. If anyone can take someone's place and replicate their output, then said person is not special.

Peace

bright black

All Star
Daps
Man, African Americans sure can be hella weird.
- One Drop Rule -> Invented by Whites for a specific reason. Those people are smart, they made this rule for a reason and lot of AAs are falling for it.
- Mixed =/= Black.
- Black =/= Pro Black.
- I'm pretty sure Pro Black = Black Pride - Pro Black owned businesses - Pro Black family - Pro Black beauty - Pro Black uplifting - Anti-White Supremacy - (Sometimes) For racial segregation - Anti-Interracial mariage.
- If you want to "swirl" then go ahead, nobody's stopping you. But there are things that you should keep your mouth shut about.You can care about Black lives/issues while not being Pro Black.
- If you're a Black woman/man who has never dated a Black person, you have NO right to talk about ANYTHING related to them. Most people might not take you seriously if you talk about White supremacy, while being married/dating a White person just like a White klansman would not be taken seriously if he has/is dating/married to a Black woman. While we're talking about that ..
- Have you ever seen a Pro White man/Klansman married to a non-White woman ? A Pro Asian married to a non-Asian woman ? I haven't. So why does it bother you SO much NOT to date a non-Black woman while being Pro-Black ?

Sometimes you guys make so much nonsense. shyt's crazy.
:francis:

pro black is equal to the klan?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Klansmen are Pro White. The only difference is they're ready to commit mass genocide on non-Whites to ''preserve'' their declining race.
:manny:
What a poor comparison. The klan is much more than just a group of pro-white white guys standing up to a system of white oppression. They're a terrorist group who've been sanctioned by the state for the most part. Pro blackness came about to try and counteract systematic black oppression/inferiority.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Honest question: If you believe black is so beautiful and you spend time telling your offspring that, then why didn't you make sure to find a suitable black woman to procreate with? Why would you procreate with what is the exact opposite of "beautiful"?

Speaking one thing and doing another is unadulterated hypocrisy. Not calling you a hypocrite because there's a .0001% chance that you have a plausible reason for your choice. But you're not showing congruency if what you say is true.

I mean, how can you aspire to teach your children that black is beautiful and special, but you don't even want what you proclaim is beautiful? Not to mention, if black is so special and beautiful, then how can just anyone produce it? If black is special, then white women can't produce something they do not have access to by virtue of being that special thing.

And the fact that you believe a non-black woman can produce black children, and black women are not needed by black men for that function, directly challenges your idea that black women, like your daughters, are anything special at all. If anyone can take someone's place and replicate their output, then said person is not special.

Peace

@dynamik :lupe:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
What a poor comparison. The klan is much more than just a group of pro-white white guys standing up to a system of white oppression. They're a terrorist group who've been sanctioned by the state for the most part. Pro blackness came about to try and counteract systematic black oppression/inferiority.

We all know the KKK so why do you need to act like a smartass ? I've never compared Pro Whites/Pro Blacks so why are you quoting me ?
:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know the KKK so why do you need to act like a smartass ? I've never compared Pro Whites/Pro Blacks so why are you quoting me ?
he understands your point, he has to play dumb to avoid it.

we all know every other group that champions their race (militant or not), believes the women are 100% vital towards its survival. only black men think the women are expendable in creating the next generation.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The post I quoted was your response to someone asking you if pro-black is equal to the klan. You said "the only difference is the klan is prepared to commit mass genocide". I clearly explained that it was a poor comparison and the klan being willing to committ mass genocide is not the only difference. I wasn't being a "smart ass", it's obvious that you're a dumb ass just like the passive aggressive fakkit that dapped you.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
The post I quoted was your response to someone asking you if pro-black is equal to the klan. You said "the only difference is the klan is prepared to commit mass genocide". I clearly explained that it was a poor comparison and the klan being willing to committ mass genocide is not the only difference. I wasn't being a "smart ass", it's obvious that you're a dumb ass just like the passive aggressive fakkit that dapped you.

Not knowing the KKK is a terrorrist organization is like not knowing ISIS is a terrorrist organization. Not knowing the Pro Black movement is not knowing about people like Angela Davis.
Since I'm so dumb, why do you, a man with an Einstein sized brain, waste your time on me ? Plus that "passive aggressive fakkit" seems to have more knowledge and common sense in his ballsack then you could ever have. But once again I'm a dumbass what do I know.
:yeshrug: