if youre pro black then..

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Yo lemme get an invite to the movement breh I'm black and I saw hidden colors 1-3 and I read a little bit of J.A. Rogers.. I'm not sure if I'm qualified yet since I speak a white man's language and I fukked an asian before so I may not be eligible. Let me know.

SKILLS:
Speak Cac, BLACK(Kreyol) and learning Japanese
Doesn't eat white man diet much.
Doesn't have any white friends
Dapped pro-black posters regularly
Tore down a poster of Megan Fox years ago after reading a pro-black book
Doesn't like white girls

Experience:
Typed up arguments against cacs online
Rebelled against family and grew dreads
Reminds everyone that the original hue-man is BLACK.
Got arrested
Grew up in the hood
You meant to send this to cognitive dissonance homie. I dont give a fukk about the pro black movement that the coli wants

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Cognitive Dissonance
Above this quote is my credentials. I'm looking forward to your input and hope you consider me for your organization. I'm sure I can be a good fit. I'm very sharp tongued against the enemy.
nikka their problack movement looks like this

friday night
vf36e0n.gif

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
@Cognitive Dissonance
Above this quote is my credentials. I'm looking forward to your input and hope you consider me for your organization. I'm sure I can be a good fit. I'm very sharp tongued against the enemy.

Sounds like a bunch of generalized bullshyt a white person would say, especially considering I don't know half or do none of that shyt you trying to put me as.

Question, why do people like you like to assume. That I'm some militant aggressive type person just looking for daps to shyt on white people? When I'm really not, this was a observation. And I felt the need to state my opinion and how I felt, obviously some of you nikkas are taking to offense because you do the very same shyt I said in OP. But ima let you eat, you lame ass bytch nikka.:ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a bunch of generalized bullshyt a white person would say, especially considering I don't know half or do none of that shyt you trying to put me as.

Question, why do people like you like to assume. That I'm some militant aggressive type person just looking for daps to shyt on white people? When I'm really not, this was a observation. And I felt the need to state my opinion and how I felt, obviously some of you nikkas are taking to offense because you do the very same shyt I said in OP.
I'm sorry sir but I respectfully disagree. I do not have a "white" counterpart nor do I have any intention on getting with one. I apologize if you think that of me sir. :mjcry:
But ima let you eat, you lame ass bytch nikka.:ld:
u-mad-o_zpscba57e59.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Question, why do people like you like to assume. That I'm some militant aggressive type person just looking for daps to shyt on white people? When I'm really not, this was a observation. And I felt the need to state my opinion and how I felt, obviously some of you nikkas are taking to offense because you do the very same shyt I said in OP. But ima let you eat, you lame ass bytch nikka.:ld:
No, you said nikkas that date out cant speak on black issues, and so the come back was, why not? dating out = no longer black? this part seems to escape you.

I can have biracial kids, I dont know what that has to do with me, myself and I, remaining black. No matter who I date, what my kids are, I will forever be black. this is the skin that I will pass away with. So issues involving my race do in fact effect me no matter who I fall in love with.

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
No, you said nikkas that date out cant speak on black issues, and so the come back was, why not? dating out = no longer black? this part seems to escape you.

I can have biracial kids, I dont know what that has to do with me, myself and I, remaining black. No matter who I date, what my kids are, I will forever be black. this is the skin that I will pass away with. So issues involving my race do in fact effect me no matter who I fall in love with.

Yes, it becomes a problem when you aren't even practicing what you're preaching. Obviously, we have two different definitions on what pro black actually is or you're still sticking to the thought that I'm saying that "you're not black if you date out" I never said that, I simply said don't be on that pro black,conscious,hotep,hebrew israelite militant shyt while you're not abiding by the number one rule. Keeping the black community black.:ld:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes, it becomes a problem when you aren't even practicing what you're preaching. Obviously, we have two different definitions on what pro black actually is or you're still sticking to the thought that I'm saying that "you're not black if you date out" I never said that, I simply said don't be on that pro black,conscious,hotep,hebrew israelite militant shyt while you're not abiding by the number one rule. Keeping the black community black.:ld:
I see. if youre talkin about those super black leather fist wearing hebrew dudes, then fair enough, it would be like being a skinhead but got a black gf in which case youre right. but those guys are of little interest or impact to anyone. theyre just individuals with bullhorns loud speaker, but theyre nobodies.

when I think of problack, I dont think of supremacy like those guys, I think of people who have interests in battling the oppression through awareness, raising the economic and or social status of the black race. thats what being problack to me means.

those supremacists, they do fukk all. theyre just loud but neither one of those groups actually have any movement which is progressing at any rate. what strives have they had in the last 100 years? but the people which I defined as problack have, whether directly or indirectly. even me just being proud in my skin, conducting myself with self respect, speaking intelligently, being self aware, obtaining as much knowledge as possible, breaking stereotypes, all that alone raises my peoples social status. even if its just a pebble in the sand, its a part done. if everyone does the latter its no longer a pebble, it becomes the beach.

Last edited:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
I respect your consistency

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Funny how we went from black women being the mother of nations now white women giving birth to us black women.
Your extremely low self esteem and insecurity prevents you from having a full understanding of the concept of race. Your limitations cripple you mentality. It's the same for that c00n marcuz. This is why neither one of you make sense.

Rational person-"Ok since you claim biracials aren't black, define a black person."

Insecure c00n-"A black person is someone who has two black parents."

Rational person-"But that would mean that nobody with a non black person in their family is black then. Look at Obama and his daughters for example."

Insecure c00n-"Uhh uhh uhh you just want to get with white women. Where's your white wife?"

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
We've already had this topic. If Pro-Black means striving for the betterment of the Black population, I don't see what the color of your counterpart has to do with YOUR actions.

But if Pro-Black means being against other races, then I guess you're right.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Your extremely low self esteem and insecurity prevents you from having a full understanding of the concept of race. Your limitations cripple you mentality. It's the same for that c00n marcuz. This is why neither one of you make sense.

Rational person-"Ok since you claim biracials aren't black, define a black person."

Insecure c00n-"A black person is someone who has two black parents."

Rational person-"But that would mean that nobody with a non black person in their family is black then. Look at Obama and his daughters for example."

Insecure c00n-"Uhh uhh uhh you just want to get with white women. Where's your white wife?"

How can you be one race when your parents are of two races? Bro your children aren't black. Get over it. You wanted black kids you should have gotten a black woman. End of.