if youre pro black then..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It gets depressing at this point, it seems like they really want to change the general phenotype of African Americans to fit their initiative.:ld:
How about you answer my questions instead, what genetic makeup will qualify as black? What's the general basis, the percentage we should go by? Or should we solely rely on appearance

answer this too.

i have a full black mother and a biracial father(black dad, white mom), yet im still light enough to pass as hispanic. what should i identify as?

also, does that make my lady a bedwench for dating a "non black"?
will our children be written off as the non black byproduct of a biracial and a bedwench?

ive asked this countless times to you fake coli militants but i can never get a straight answer, just bullshyt and backpedaling.

:ld:

Original post.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My picture has been posted in the pics thread.

You just proved me right you know that, right?

You want me to prove I'm black, I offered to post pics of my parents as proof, and this is your reply? So basically it doesn't matter to you if I'm telling the truth, the fact that I'm light skinned is enough to revoke my blackness, genetics be damned right?

sure, post your parents pics. make sure to use spoiler tags.

genetics matter, i just dont believe you

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who thinks this is an issue lacks any grasp of African American culture from 1600-now. shyt is sad, especially from an adult.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i've never seen dark skinned chicks in your av, was this before or after you had tommy sotomayor as your av?

and no, i didn't say light skinned ones are the best. stop lying to the people when everything is here for all to read.

I never had Tommy sotmayor as an avi.
I have had plenty of brown skin and dark skin women as avi.
You just view the lightskin ones as better.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
sure, post your parents pics. make sure to use spoiler tags.

genetics matter, i just dont believe you

1t1xz4.jpg

2mgv95f.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Completely disregard the point I was trying to make brehs.:ld:

I Simply said: " you can't be pro-black , whilst dating or procreating with a non black person" .
I don't know why you all have a issue with that, its common sense.

But then again, you seem to have a strict preference to asians. So im goin to have to ask you to shut the fukk up and learn to read.:ld:
and yet you ignore the fact that liking asian chicks doesnt change my race and that Im still black. and thus black issues matters to me.

if you start getting rounded up, I get rounded up too, you fukking idiot.

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
and yet you ignore the fact that liking asian chicks doesnt change my race and that Im still black. and thus black issues matters to me.

What're you retarded?, i said nothing about your race changing. Although it does change your perspective and how you'll be looked at if you were pro black by dating east Asian woman.

Oh the irony.:ld:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps

Awww are they attacking your blackness too? You lame ass nikka. c00n this c00n that with your Asian bytch. Typical coli nikka

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
How about you answer my questions instead, what genetic makeup will qualify as black? What's the general basis, the percentage we should go by? Or should we solely rely on appearance

Original post.

It has a lot to do with your phenotype, you won't pass thanks to your parents genetics. And since you don't look black( which I'm pretty sure you're like 60% black) than your not black. Very simple.:ld:

Blame your mother.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What're you retarded?, i said nothing about your race changing. Although it does change your perspective and how you'll be looked at if you were pro black by dating east Asian woman.

Oh the irony.:ld:
you specifically said one who dates out should not talk about black issues, you stupid muthafukka, Im still black, of course I can talk about black issues as they effect me directly SINCE MY fukkING RACE DOES NOT CHANGE