if youre pro black then..

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
you specifically said one who dates out should not talk about black issues, you stupid muthafukka, Im still black, of course I can talk about black issues as they effect me directly SINCE MY fukkING RACE DOES NOT CHANGE

You lack in reading comprehension, what you thought putting your text in caps lock will make your point anymore "clear"? I never said you can't talk about black issues, it becomes a problem when you start preaching what the black community should do and how black men/women have problems that need to be fixed.

Now do you understand bytch?:ld:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im a nobody.
thats exactly what you are. Im not the one here talking about your race or you personally. I dont know you, I dont give 2 shyts about you. I dont wanna know you. Keep your nobody status that way. you can date whoever the fukk you want, I dont give 2 shyts about that either. As you shouldnt give 2 shyts about what I do. we not related. move out my way.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
thats exactly what you are. Im not the one here talking about your race or you personally. I dont know you, I dont give 2 shyts about you. I dont wanna know you. Keep your nobody status that way. you can date whoever the fukk you want, I dont give 2 shyts about that either. As you shouldnt give 2 shyts about what I do. we not related. move out my way.
Dedicate a paragraph to a nobody brehs. Im clowning you p*ssy. Since when does that mean I care about your fakkit ass?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dedicate a paragraph to a nobody brehs. Im clowning you p*ssy. Since when does that mean I care about your fakkit ass?
the same that me replying to you means I dont care. how the fukk do you contradict yourself in a single sentence. :what:

you fukkin idiot. :dead:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
the same that me replying to you means I dont care. how the fukk do you contradict yourself in a single sentence. :what:

you fukkin idiot. :dead:
Yawn. Just keep trying to convince these dudes to let you in the pro black movement. fukking loser

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yawn. Just keep trying to convince these dudes to let you in the pro black movement. fukking loser
Im not in a pro black movement, nor am I trying to get into one, neither are you. wtf are you talkin about? what movement are you in? whats the name of the organization? :heh:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Basically you aren't black anymore nikka. Look at you, you took a trip to the Chinese store for spring roo and now you knee deep somewhere in Asia eating with chopsticks and writing chinese. You probably got spiky hair now :troll: Congrats son, you've successfurly transformed to the afrocentric asian.

Half man half amazin?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
no lies breh, im the splitting image of my father.

so now im telling ducktales about my grandparents race?
clearly you dont have a clue about how genetics work,

so because i dont fit your description on how a black person should look, im lying?

ive proved to you how your black and white perception is flawed, its your choice to claim ignorance to keep your false perception of reality.

matter fact, this post justs shows that your entire opinion is based on the tone of ones skin and not the genetic makeup of the person. if i had said im dark, you would have said i qualify as black, but since im light, i should claim mixed. and that im lying.

maybe you just have a problem with light skin, regardless of mixture.

Yeah duke is color struck for sure. I guess he was given a hard time for his skin tone, so he rebelled by mentally kicking everyone out of the clubhouse that isn't coal-black. I'm all black, but IMO, if you're majority black genetically (regardless of physical stereotypes), you are black. Also to answer your other question: yes, your children would be black.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo lemme get an invite to the movement breh I'm black and I saw hidden colors 1-3 and I read a little bit of J.A. Rogers.. I'm not sure if I'm qualified yet since I speak a white man's language and I fukked an asian before so I may not be eligible. Let me know.

SKILLS:
Speak Cac, BLACK(Kreyol) and learning Japanese
Doesn't eat white man diet much.
Doesn't have any white friends
Dapped pro-black posters regularly
Tore down a poster of Megan Fox years ago after reading a pro-black book
Doesn't like white girls

Experience:
Typed up arguments against cacs online
Rebelled against family and grew dreads
Reminds everyone that the original hue-man is BLACK.
Got arrested
Grew up in the hood
Has pro-black quote in SIG

Last edited: