if youre pro black then..

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No, you said nikkas that date out cant speak on black issues, and so the come back was, why not? dating out = no longer black? this part seems to escape you.

I can have biracial kids, I dont know what that has to do with me, myself and I, remaining black. No matter who I date, what my kids are, I will forever be black. this is the skin that I will pass away with. So issues involving my race do in fact effect me no matter who I fall in love with.

You're not pro black by virtue of being black. You're black by virtue of being black. Pro black is an ideaology. A value system. That ideaology and value system encompasses propagating the black race. Given that the black family is at the heart of pro blackness if you don't have a black family you're not pro black. The family is man woman and children. The black family is black man woman and child. Your white woman can't moonlight as a black woman because you got your dyck inside her. @Gravity

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We've already had this topic. If Pro-Black means striving for the betterment of the Black population, I don't see what the color of your counterpart has to do with YOUR actions.

But if Pro-Black means being against other races, then I guess you're right.
Nah...and i think your bias clouds your argument.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're not pro black by virtue of being black. You're black by virtue of being black. Pro black is an ideaology. A value system. That ideaology and value system encompasses propagating the black race. Given that the black family is at the heart of pro blackness if you don't have a black family you're not pro black. The family is man woman and children. The black family is black man woman and child. Your white woman can't moonlight as a black woman because you got your dyck inside her. @Gravity

when I think of problack, I dont think of supremacy like those guys, I think of people who have interests in battling the oppression through awareness, raising the economic and or social status of the black race. thats what being problack to me means.

those supremacists, they do fukk all. theyre just loud but neither one of those groups actually have any movement which is progressing at any rate. what strives have they had in the last 100 years? but the people which I defined as problack have, whether directly or indirectly. even me just being proud in my skin, conducting myself with self respect, speaking intelligently, being self aware, obtaining as much knowledge as possible, breaking stereotypes, all that alone raises my peoples social status. even if its just a pebble in the sand, its a part done. if everyone does the latter its no longer a pebble, it becomes the beach.

and the heart of being problack isnt having a black family, you just pulled that out of your ass. the only thing that ties us together is the color of our skin, me having whatever next to me does not negate that phenotype relationship we coincidentally share.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
and the heart of being problack isnt having a black family, you just pulled that out of your ass. the only thing that ties us together is the color of our skin, me having whatever next to me does not negate that phenotype relationship we coincidentally share.

Smdh. You just reduced the black American experience and the black experience to skin color?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How can you be one race when your parents are of two races?
Because race is a social construct based on what you look like, not a math equation. How are you supposedly a grown adult yet not smart enough to comprehend that?

Bro your children aren't black. Get over it. You wanted black kids you should have gotten a black woman. End of.
The civil rights movement was hijacked by whites who have now become the main beneficiaries of it. White women and white gays have benefitted more from that civil rights movement than blacks. The problem was that blacks in the civil rights movement sold out for the illusion of integration. Those guys in the civil rights movement weren't pro-black they were pro-black acceptance. They were fighting for the right to be accepted by whites. That's why a lot of them had white wives. You cannot be pro-black with a non black woman on your arm. There's no way around that. The only solution to our struggle against white supremacy is unity.

You c00n only expose yourselves with your slander tactics becaus they're right out of the white supremacists playbook.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Because race is a social construct based on what you look like, not a math equation. How are you supposedly a grown adult yet not smart enough to comprehend that?

You c00n only expose yourselves with your slander tactics becaus they're right out of the white supremacists playbook.
ya pops wasnt problack then huh. dat nikka was like fukk YALL c00nS IM GOING WHITEY BRIGHTY.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We have the same skin color as people in Zimbabwe. We don't have the same shared experiences.
Because theyre in zimbabwe but as soon as they come to america it is the same experience. :wtf:

I dont live in america anymore, did my nationality change or something? :wtf:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

It's no coincidence that black folks look black. Your mixed race kids don't look black or white but mixed. Tracee Ellis Ross looks mixed. She doesnt look like a black or a white woman. Now you going to front like blacks and mixed people are largely indistinguishable?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Because theyre in zimbabwe but as soon as they come to america it is the same experience. :wtf:

I dont live in america anymore, did my nationality change or something? :wtf:

Actually if you read Angela Davis auto biography there are some differences with the way black Americans and foreign blacks are treated. She talked about being treated better when she spoke French around white people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Actually if you read Angela Davis auto biography there are some differences with the way black Americans and foreign blacks are treated. She talked about being treated better when she spoke French around white people.
thats not true at all, my mom is african, shes probably treated worse *dumbed down* compared to my dad who speaks uni level english.

but this isnt the discussion, the discussion is wanting you and the people who resemble you to improve ie being problack, has nothing to do with a persons spouse. :heh:

Daps
you got to have black kids to be pro black?:leon:...i didnt know that...you can count me out 'cause not only do i not have any kids.. i dont even want any...

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black community includes black people. Dusty or not.

The percentage of blackness is a red herring. There is a general consensus that if you're of mostly black ancestry (which most blacks are ) you are black.

Afro Latinos are black but given their history many of them have more non Afro ancestry than black Americans. For the purpose of the topic we are discussing the historical social group of black Americans to which there are paltry few Afro Latinos to even consider. White Americans and French people are both white but they have zero problem conceptualising the historical culture differences between two groups. The Kenndedys are of Irish stock but for all intents and purposes are white Americans.

As a man or woman your first priory are your children be they black or not but don't come making claims on the black community and dictating shyt especially to benefit your non black children. They are owed nothing.

The black community needs an agenda. Our agenda can have "Shabbos goys" working for our community but only on our terms. Jesse Williams fine sexy ass included.

I'm glad you brought up jesse "I'll sit on his face " Williams. He is a perfect example of a non black ally. He doesn't come to black folks dictating the terms for his benefit. He maintains our agenda directed at white people. Compare that to Obama who comes to us black people dictating the terms and agenda that benefits whites.

Understand nuance bro.

You just nuanced the fûck out of the argument. And those are YOUR rules. What about the other 20 Million? There's an old saying. K.I.S.S. "Keep it simple stupid"