if youre pro black then..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ya pops wasnt problack then huh. dat nikka was like fukk YALL c00nS IM GOING WHITEY BRIGHTY.
You're going to have to translate this fakkit.
It's no coincidence that black folks look black. Your mixed race kids don't look black or white but mixed. Tracee Ellis Ross looks mixed. She doesnt look like a black or a white woman. Now you going to front like blacks and mixed people are largely indistinguishable?
Excrpt people who look like Tracee Ellis Ross have always been classified as "black". That's not an opinion that's up for debate it's a fact of life. If you're broken down by stupidity and extreme low self esteem then you'd be able to accept that.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can you create any more division than structuring your tribe and race to the point where it can include anyone? white men, white women, asians, mexicans, etc? i'm not talking about friction or bickering back forth, i'm talking about division. you are naturally DIVIDED when you allow others into your tribe.

you're right, mixed people will not cease to exist. however, promoting biracials as the best blacks have to offer atheistically creates and fosters colorism in the black community. we have bad dark skinned sisters that almost go unnoticed because we've accepted the notion that light is better.

i've said nothing about african purity and this is a strawman you nikkas use to justify uplifting other races on some "we all mixed anyways" shyt.

AA's have spent centuries through slavery and hardship, honing our own genetics. we aint the same as africans, or any other race for that matter. (try tagging broke wave again over this so he can cosign :umad: ) slavery forged damn near super human genetics out of black folks, so we SHOULD be preserving them over giving our genetic diversity to other races.

it's just like you & reparations, it'll never get pushed when you actively fight against it. long as black people claim biracials as our own, cacs will have no problem using our logic against us. when blacks collectively stand up and reject being represented by half whites, then we'll discuss this.

but it aint white folks goal to promote the best out of our race. so instead of waiting on white folks to do right by us, its up to blacks to build our own media promotion.

once again, back to media promotion. long as you're telling black girls that the mixed breed with the light skin, european features, and curly hair is the best our race has to offer; you will continue to foster a system that leaves black girls self esteem in the dumpster. along with black males running towards whats promoted as the best.

every time there's a "first black" something, it's always a biracial, and as a coli poster told me last week, "biracial is the new black." so long as blacks keep one drop ruling ourselves with pride, whites will continue to use it against us.

and these mixbreeds born into white communities will continue to usurp opportunity and ride the fence, when cacs need to fill a black position.

poitier, i know you're apparently mixed to shyt with white grandparents or whatever, but don't be an idiot. most blacks in the US are not so washed down that we have nothing left to preserve. i know what black people look like. it may be confusing for you rachel dolezal accepting ass nikkas, but not me.

racial whitening begins the moment you believe you can create black people from white people. we have unlimited examples of the black man with the white wife, with the biracial kid, who goes on to procreate with another cac.

under a properly structured tribe, we will not accept those who date out, or their biracial half-lings. if they want to breed themselves out or create a biracial community, great; but not on our dime.

contrary to popular belief, we have the power to shape our race and who is accepted into it. if they want to classify biracials as black, that's fine, we dont have to accept them on some plan. b shyt. we dont have to watch shows or movies that pick biracials over blacks. we don't have to cheer in support every time a biracial lands a prominent black position. hell, we dont have to fukk white people to create the biracials. these are all choices we make and can control without worrying about white classifications.

Because black people are the Original, we are the baseline. All, comes from us. Whatever we touch (genetically) turns to gold (black). We can literally change the phenotype of a nation/civilization.

Furthermore, who's telling their biracial children that they are the best our race has to offer? I tell my mixed children that they are beautiful, they are black, and black is beautiful. In all forms and shapes. It's white. Media that does that division. Because around white girls (my daughters go to a predominantly white school) my daughters are black. And white people make no distinction. In fact, your enemies would laugh at the idea that you'd willingly thin out your numbers instead of swelling them. Because they are (white, Jews, Italians, Irish, some Hispanics, some Asians). Your ideology is literally the Willie Lynch manifesto.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because black people are the Original, we are the baseline. All, comes from us. Whatever we touch (genetically) turns to gold (black). We can literally change the phenotype of a nation/civilization.

yeah, yeah, hotep , brother.

Furthermore, who's telling their biracial children that they are the best our race has to offer. I tell my mixed children
that's all i needed to read. you're exactly the type of dude i'm talking about. the pro-black guy with the non-black wife and children. shyt is a joke, take it easy

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

Excrpt people who look like Tracee Ellis Ross have always been classified as "black". That's not an opinion that's up for debate it's a fact of life. If you're broken down by stupidity and extreme low self esteem then you'd be able to accept that.

Yes and homos were considered mentally ill and blacks had smaller brains. Stop acting like viewing them exactly for what they are is some insurmountable task. In the uk they are mixed race, no one is debating that and black folks aren't crying abt it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

you gonna lie and say youre not biracial aka a product of a black parent not being problack?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, yeah, hotep , brother.

that's all i needed to read. you're exactly the type of dude i'm talking about. the pro-black guy with the non-black wife and children. shyt is a joke, take it easy

So, what exactly should someone in my position (gainfully employed, own my own business, the ability to practice group economics, mentor young black men and black boys) do? Please be specific.

Also, in 1000 years if they were to dig up the bones of Obama, would they not classify him of Afrikanoid phenotype? With his thick lips and wide nose? When he's called a nìgger is there less of an impact? Is there any less hatred behind it because of his half mother?

Do you even know that the prefix "pro" means? "Pro" is a verb. An action. "Pro Black" is a series of actions. What you have done to further black people. But it seems that you lazy nìggas just want it to be a state of being. Carry on.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yes and homos were considered mentally ill and blacks had smaller brains. Stop acting like viewing them exactly for what they are is some insurmountable task. In the uk they are mixed race, no one is debating that and black folks aren't crying abt it.
Your analogies are nonsensical.

I have no problems viewing people exactly as they are, you do. Being mixed race and black aren't mutually exclusive and it never has been. Being of mixed race won't stop a person who is visibly of African descent from being subjected to the system of white supremacy do to that visible African descent. That's what being "black" is.

Save all that "in the UK mixed people aren't black" shyt because that's a lie. White supremacy is obviously in effect there the same rules apply. People who are visibly of African descent are subjected to be oppressed by that system.
you gonna lie and say youre not biracial aka a product of a black parent not being problack?
:heh: So why would that be a lie? Are you another one of these losers who've deluded yourself into thinking that you know me? First I just had a white wife, not I'm actually biracial huh? Real life Stans on this bytch:scusthov:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps

Furthermore, who's telling their biracial children that they are the best our race has to offer? I tell my mixed children that they are beautiful, they are black, and black is beautiful. In all forms and shapes. It's white. Media that does that division. Because around white girls (my daughters go to a predominantly white school) my daughters are black. And white people make no distinction. In fact, your enemies would laugh at the idea that you'd willingly thin out your numbers instead of swelling them. Because they are (white, Jews, Italians, Irish, some Hispanics, some Asians). Your ideology is literally the Willie Lynch manifesto.

So, what exactly should someone in my position (gainfully employed, own my own business, the ability to practice group economics, mentor young black men and black boys) do? Please be specific.
More than likely your business will end up back in the hands of whites. Your children are biracial and go to predominantly white schools and their mother is white. You talking about telling them black is black is beautiful yet you chose not to make them black.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps

I have no problems viewing people exactly as they are, you do. Being mixed race and black aren't mutually exclusive and it never has been. Being of mixed race won't stop a person who is visibly of African descent from being subjected to the system of white supremacy do to that visible African descent. That's what being "black" is.

Save all that "in the UK mixed people aren't black" shyt because that's a lie. White supremacy is obviously in effect there the same rules apply. People who are visibly of African descent are subjected to be oppressed by that system.

:heh: So why would that be a lie? Are you another one of these losers who've deluded yourself into thinking that you know me? First I just had a white wife, not I'm actually biracial huh? Real life Stans on this bytch:scusthov:
When you going to admit your wife/girl is white :stopitslime:. You been dipping and dodging that question anytime someone ask.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than likely your business will end up back in the hands of whites. Your children are biracial and go to predominantly white schools and their mother is white. You talking about telling them black is black is beautiful yet you chose not to make them black.

My kids aren't half white.

And the bolded is just some unfounded, simple minded bullshît. Say, what brand of phone or computer are you replying on right now?

BTW, you didn't answer the question. Probably because it would paint you into a corner of your own illogical pont of view.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

the way you :cape: for biracials either you are biracial or your children are. but youll tippy toe around it.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
My kids aren't half white.

And the bolded is just some unfounded, simple minded bullshît. Say, what brand of phone or computer are you replying on right now?

BTW, you didn't answer the question. Probably because it would paint you into a corner of your own illogical pont of view.
What question?