if youre pro black then..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
so if you date out your skin magically changes and the cops no longer bother you? :lupe:
these dudes gotta do mental gymnastics to make sense of their irrelevant ass opinion

citation needed, cus you're pulling shyt out of your ass now. if your girl wants to date some hispanic looking dude, great.

this dude refuses to answer simple questions because he'd contradict everything he said.

i asked what percentage would you have to be to qualify as black, he never answered. he doesnt know. he says you cant claim black while being half something else, i talk about how im much more black genetically than anything else but not enough for @marcuz, even tho i just heard one of these dudes say 3 black grandparents are enough.

this dude seemingly knows exactly what qualifies as black but cant give me a straight answer. so now according to him, im just a hispanic looking dude.

this is what happens when you challenge theses dudes black and white perception with reality.

if i mention that almost no african american is full black, ill just get more mental gymnastics, no straight answers

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i asked what percentage would you have to be to qualify as black, he never answered. he doesnt know. he says you cant claim black while being half something else, i talk about how im much more black genetically than anything else but not enough for @marcuz, even tho i just heard one of these dudes say 3 black grandparents are enough.

this dude seemingly knows exactly what qualifies as black but cant give me a straight answer. so now according to him, im just a hispanic looking dude.
what good is a percentage when 99% of us haven't done dna test. if i said 70% or higher, would it matter? once more, this shyt isn't about racial purity, it's about stopping this belief that we can procreate with anyone and produce black. i would really hate to see the black community turn into a race of dudes that look like you in 50 yrs

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
what good is a percentage when 99% of us haven't done dna test. if i said 70% or higher, would it matter? once more, this shyt isn't about racial purity, it's about stopping this belief that we can procreate with anyone and produce black. i would really hate to see the black community turn into a race of dudes that look like you in 50 yrs
as i said

this is what happens when you challenge theses dudes black and white perception with reality.

if i mention that almost no african american is full black, ill just get more mental gymnastics, no straight answers
and if i did happen to be 70%, id still not qualify to you because of my skin color.

now its not about racial purity but you deny me my blackness due to me having one white grandparent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as i said

and if i did happen to be 70%, id still not qualify to you because of my skin color.

now its not about racial purity but you deny me my blackness due to me having one white grandparent.

one white grand parent wont pop out a hispanic looking kid though, so clearly you're lying about something, cisco.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
one white grand parent wont pop out a hispanic looking kid though, so clearly you're lying about something, cisco.
no lies breh, im the splitting image of my father.

so now im telling ducktales about my grandparents race?
clearly you dont have a clue about how genetics work,

so because i dont fit your description on how a black person should look, im lying?

ive proved to you how your black and white perception is flawed, its your choice to claim ignorance to keep your false perception of reality.

matter fact, this post justs shows that your entire opinion is based on the tone of ones skin and not the genetic makeup of the person. if i had said im dark, you would have said i qualify as black, but since im light, i should claim mixed. and that im lying.

maybe you just have a problem with light skin, regardless of mixture.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no lies breh, im the splitting image of my father.

so now im telling ducktales about my grandparents race?
clearly you dont have a clue about how genetics work,

so because i dont fit your description on how a black person should look, im lying?

ive proved to you how your black and white perception is flawed, its your choice to claim ignorance to keep your false perception of reality.

show me an example of someone with one white grand parent that comes out looking hispanic, i'll wait.

of course it's flawed, race is a fluid construct. there's no set or determined amount to qualify as white, black or any other race. i don't have a problem accepting mixed breeds with one biracial parent as black. the problem is
it gives the OK for blacks to sleep with white women, then worship the mixed byproduct.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
show me an example of someone with one white grand parent that comes out looking hispanic, i'll wait.

of course it's flawed, race is a fluid construct. there's no set or determined amount to qualify as white, black or any other race. i don't have a problem accepting mixed breeds with one biracial parent as black. the problem is
it gives the OK for blacks to sleep with white women, then worship the mixed byproduct.
im an example of just that, my older brother is even lighter than i am(lighter than both my parents)
my aunt (fathers sister) married a black man and both their daughters are as light as she is.

i cant find some random example cause i dont know the genetics of some random person, im speaking on me, im personally an example, i used my personal life to explain this shyt to you, dont ask me to go on a random internet hunt.

so now you just dont like black men with white women and thats the basis of your arguement.

i dont give 2 fukks about white women, never have, never will,

that still doesnt change the fact that your in here telling me what i should claim and that im not black

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
so if you date out your skin magically changes and the cops no longer bother you? :lupe:

Completely disregard the point I was trying to make brehs.:ld:

I Simply said: " you can't be pro-black , whilst dating or procreating with a non black person" .
I don't know why you all have a issue with that, its common sense.

But then again, you seem to have a strict preference to asians. So im goin to have to ask you to shut the fukk up and learn to read.:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im an example of just that, my older brother is even lighter than i am(lighter than both my parents)
my aunt (fathers sister) married a black man and both their daughters are as light as she is.

i cant find some random example cause i dont know the genetics of some random person, im speaking on me, im personally an example, i used my personal life to explain this shyt to you, dont ask me to go on a random internet hunt.

so now you just dont like black men with white women and thats the basis of your arguement.

i dont give 2 fukks about white women, never have, never will,

that still doesnt change the fact that your in here telling me what i should claim and that im not black

without some type of proof or evidence, i'm not just taking your word for shyt. i suspect like a lot of other biracials, your family kept procreating with other light or mixed blacks :heh:

i don't like seeing wealth or genetics get washed away into other communities. i also dont like the belief that black blood is a pollutant that taints other races. i dont like the belief that we should accept biracials just because other groups reject theirs. finally, i hate that some nikkas think so low of black women, they believe they can be replaced in the proliferation of the black race.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
without some type of proof or evidence, i'm not just taking your word for shyt. i suspect like a lot of other biracials, your family kept procreating with other light or mixed blacks :heh:

What would you like as proof breh, you wanna see pictures of my mother and father?

Now this decussion is basically you calling me a liar.

like I said, mental gymnastics just to believe your narrow perception as reality

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would you like as proof breh, you wanna see pictures of my mother and father?

Now this decussion is basically you calling me a liar.

like I said, mental gymnastics just to believe your narrow perception as reality
bruh, i'm saying. if you look like this:

Hispaniccollegestudent1.jpg

how are you black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
White people don't care what Black people have to say about how they represent Black people or whom they give jobs and wealth to. End of discussion. Focus on more important matters.

"Hone genetics" yeah you mean the mixing that left AA in a median range of 15-35 percent mixed :mjlol:

Seems like you care an awful lot about representation on White media platforms though :ohhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
bruh, i'm saying. if you look like this:

Hispaniccollegestudent1.jpg

how are you black?
My picture has been posted in the pics thread.

matter fact, this post justs shows that your entire opinion is based on the tone of ones skin and not the genetic makeup of the person. if i had said im dark, you would have said i qualify as black, but since im light, i should claim mixed. and that im lying.

You just proved me right you know that, right?

You want me to prove I'm black, I offered to post pics of my parents as proof, and this is your reply? So basically it doesn't matter to you if I'm telling the truth, the fact that I'm light skinned is enough to revoke my blackness, genetics be damned right?