if youre pro black then..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If they marry "black" then their children may enter the congregation.

The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation. Deut 23:8

A lot of you all are going to be real disappointed when the tides turn but you find out your spouses and kids have to stay outside the gates.

You consider whatever you want to consider. I go by 3 generations to make the determination.
Except the poster that you've been cosigning says something completely different. This is my point. You people who want redefine what a black person is to exclude biracials can't even come to an agreement on how you want to redefine "black". You all have your own self serving definition of what you want "black" to mean based on personal agendas. You're not doing anythin but perpetuating confusion and division. The fact that you would deny the blackness of girls like Sasha and Malia shows how irrational you're being. Let me ask you this, who else goes along with your "3 generational" criteria? What do you think your personal criteria for being black means in the real world?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Except the poster that you've been cosigning says something completely different. This is my point. You people who want redefine what a black person is to exclude biracials can't even come to an agreement on how you want to redefine "black". You all have your own self serving definition of what you want "black" to mean based on personal agendas. You're not doing anythin but perpetuating confusion and division. The fact that you would deny the blackness of girls like Sasha and Malia shows how irrational you're being. Let me ask you this, who else goes along with your "3 generational" criteria? What do you think your personal criteria for being black means in the real world?

We don't have to agree on what is "black" because we agree on what is NOT "black". What matters is that we agree that white women do not give birth to black children. And black children do not come from white sperm.
You can replace "white" with other things as well.

Saying that non black people are not black does not cause division.

What causes division is creating a new race of people and putting them above the original people. What causes confusion is people who look somewhat like you, but they aren't your people. What causes confusion is being caught in between two opposing forces - who do you choose to identify with when you are both?

As for 3 generations, that is not MY criteria. And 3 generations doesn't refer to being black in itself, which is why black was in quotation marks in that post.

In the real world you can call yourself whatever you want. I can call myself a giraffe. That doesn't mean anyone - human or animal- has to accept it.

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
Again. What makes an "African American"? And which Jews do they identify? The eastern European, or the ones from Israel/Palestine? Which Italians? The ones from Rome, or the dark ones from Sicily?
Ive already answered the question, a person with predominate sub Saharan ancestry that is born in america. its that simple, now clearly being Jewish is not a race. its a religion and a culture. but for all of the Jews that you've named are indeed "white".:ld:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
If they marry "black" then their children may enter the congregation.

The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation. Deut 23:8

A lot of you all are going to be real disappointed when the tides turn but you find out your spouses and kids have to stay outside the gates.

You consider whatever you want to consider. I go by 3 generations to make the determination.

:dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We don't have to agree on what is "black" because we agree on what is NOT "black". What matters is that we agree that white women do not give birth to black children. And black children do not come from white sperm.
You can replace "white" with other things as well.
You can't agree on what isn't black unless you agree on what is. He understands that biracials are and always have been classified as black, he's just trying to start a movement to restructure the black race to exclude biracials by posting 24/7 on the Internet. You seem to still be deluding yourself tho.

Saying that non black people are not black does not cause division.
That causes division because it's a lie proven wrong by reality. Biracials have always been black for over 4 centuries. How could trying to exclude them from being black now not cause confusion?

What causes division is creating a new race of people and putting them above the original people. What causes confusion is people who look somewhat like you, but they aren't your people. What causes confusion is being caught in between two opposing forces - who do you choose to identify with when you are both?
Not being smart enough to understand the concept of race is the source of your confusion. Biracial isn't a race. Biracial(people with 1 black parent) have ways been our people. If you're a biracial black person then your ID is a biracial black person. Black simply means person who's visibly of visible African descent.

As for 3 generations, that is not MY criteria. And 3 generations doesn't refer to being black in itself, which is why black was in quotation marks in that post.
So what's YOUR criteria for being black since you clearly reject our society's criteria?

In the real world you can call yourself whatever you want. I can call myself a giraffe. That doesn't mean anyone - human or animal- has to accept it.
The question was what does your personal criteria for being black mean in be real world. If you acknowledge that it doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, then what's your point? You're right you can call yourself whatever. I'm askin you what's the benefit of ignoring how our society classifies race to pretend that you can just make up your own classifications?
Ive already answered the question, a person with predominate sub Saharan ancestry that is born in america. its that simple,
Other than you. Who does this definition mean anything to?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
I think the idea of an all black no mixed movement is stupid but I agree if you are (pro black) you cant marry outside your race or date outside. What a flop of a movement that would be though. Lol The amount of you fakkits that would succumb to light skin p*ssy would literally make me LOL. So fukking fake.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can be part of the movement and have a white spouse.

But just know that you aint holding no positions of authority in the movement.

:salute: to Julius Garvey

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If Obama's daughters are mixed, does that mean Malcolm X and Huey Newton are mixed too? :snoop: the way I see it, is if you have 3 black grandparents you're black. I have 3 black grandparents (1 grandparent is a carib)and I'm dark skinned, with kinky hair, no one would say I'm mixed.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
If Obama's daughters are mixed, does that mean Malcolm X and Huey Newton are mixed too? :snoop: the way I see it, is if you have 3 black grandparents you're black. I have 3 black grandparents (1 grandparent is a carib)and I'm dark skinned, with kinky hair, no one would say I'm mixed.
It means if Malcolm wanted in the movement he wouldnt hold an authoritative position according to lames like hoopdreams. This is the smart dumb coli.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
(1):salute:

(2) I have shared this very same opinion...Any minority who MARRIES a White person CANNOT be that proud of their ethnicity...FCUK OUT HERE with that "You can't chose who you fall in love with" bullshyt...

(3) Racism and Ethnocentrism are about power, and getting married and procreating is one way of consolidating power...If you are a visible minority, sure you can keep a White side piece, but when it comes to marriage, you will marry your own race, to keep your power within your race...

(4) Marriage is a VERY POWERFUL social tool...That is why gays fought for so long to have the right to marry...

(5) Black People...Keep being stupid and dormant...You marry a white chick...You have a mix kid who is most likely going to marry another mix person or a white person...A few generation down the line, your children will be white...:mjpls:

What do you think is going to happen when a Blake Griffin marries his White Queen...? :mjlol:

You ever notice that non whites who are conservatives/republicans ALWYS have a white spouse. What is it about conservatism or The GOP that makes then marry white. They don't even marry other ethnic minorities, just white.