if youre pro black then..

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
So because you date a non-black person, you all of sudden stop being black? Did their skin shed the day they met that person? Do they or do they not still deal with the same problems you do? The answers are obvious but, the real question....what on earth makes you think YOU have the right to tell someone they can't identify as their race anymore....keyboard warrior? So is Robert De Niro no longer Italian because he married a black woman and had mixed kids. Is one of the most iconic Italian Americans no longer a "real Italian" because he married out? Help us out with your tragic logic.

denirochildren.jpg

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
So because you date a non-black person, you all of sudden stop being black? Did their skin shed the day they met that person? Do they or do they not still deal with the same problems you do? The answers are obvious but, the real question....what on earth makes you think YOU have the right to tell someone they can't identify as their race anymore....keyboard warrior? So is Robert De Niro no longer Italian because he married a black woman and had mixed kids. Is one of the most iconic Italian Americans no longer a "real Italian" because he married out? Help us out with your tragic logic.

denirochildren.jpg

Pro-Black*

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Now you're just playing dumb. /credibility
:mjlol:No I'm not I have no idea what his broads racial make up is but since youre asking I'm guessing she isn't black?? You fukking tell me since you look up to him so much.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Pro-Black*

So if a black guy dates a mexican or a white girl, and another black kid gets shot in the head by a crooked cop, you're saying he can't get upset or have an opinion because of who he's dating? Do yall have this same stance towards the non-black people who supported blacks all last year in various protests, or does this exclusion solely apply to black traitors?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
So if a black guy dates a mexican or a white girl, and another black kid gets shot in the head by a crooked cop, you're saying he can't get upset or have an opinion because of who he's dating? Do yall tell this stuff to the non-black people who supported blacks all last year in various protests, or does this exclusion solely apply to black traitors?

Breh, you seem emotionally invested in this. Do you understand what being pro-black means?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Breh, you seem emotionally invested in this. Do you understand what being pro-black means?

You're not answering any of my questions. You've quoted me twice and said nothing.

It's hilarious yall think yall can take someone's black card away.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You're not answering any of my questions. You've quoted me twice and said nothing.

It's hilarious yall think yall can take someone's black card away.

Nobody has said anything about taking away anybody's Black card. You're projecting right now, so it seems like this is something you are insecure about. I'll let you live. To answer your question, you still remain a Black man and can empathize for Black people and help their cause but you aren't Pro-Black.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Nobody has said anything about taking away anybody's Black card. You're projecting right now, so seems like something you are insecure about. I'll let you live. To answer your question,
you still remain a Black man and can empathize for Black people and help their cause but you aren't Pro-Black.

No. I'm not projecting at all. I'm reading a bunch of conflicting posts. One poster says "you can't be pro-black and sleep with the enemy." Another poster says "you can't be talking about black issues but, don't have a black wife". People are all over the place. I get it. You can't be Khalid Muhammad with a non-black wife. But there's a big difference between being Khalid Muhammad and being a regular black man with an opinion on things he deals with in everyday life as a black man. And trust....you nor any of your militant cronies have the authority to tell someone whether or not they can speak about their experiences. I specifically asked about Robert De Niro, because I wanted to know whether or not he's allowed to be "white" anymore? Can he talk about Italian issues? Can Bill De Blasio talk about white issues? Or should they just shut up because they married black women? Or is this different and/or irrelevant because you don't have an answer?

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
No. I'm not projecting at all. I'm reading a bunch of conflicting posts. One poster says "you can't be pro-black and sleep with the enemy." Another poster says "you can't be talking about black issues but, don't have a black wife". People are all over the place. I get it. You can't be Khalid Muhammad with a non-black wife. But there's a big difference between being Khalid Muhammad and being a regular black man with an opinion on things he deals with in everyday life as a black man. And trust....you nor any of your militant cronies have the authority to tell someone whether or not they can speak about their experiences. I specifically asked about Robert De Niro, because I wanted to know whether or not he's allowed to be "white" anymore? Can he talk about Italian issues? Can Bill De Blasio talk about white issues? Or should they just shut up because they married black women? Or is this different and/or irrelevant because you don't have an answer?
Man fukk these nikkas cuz. Im pro good people. I dont know why you're letting these cats get tp you. Think how you want. You wont change them.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

You seem upset. :mjlol: