if youre pro black then..

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women trying to shame these nikkas because they think they are haphazardly producing half breeds in their lust for white women when its the opposite. They are haphazardly putting white broads on a pedestal in their lust for producing half breeds with the wavy hair and light eyes they covet. If they could create kids that looked mixed with Black broads, nikkas would never leave.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i'll answer both of you when i get home
answer this too.

i have a full black mother and a biracial father(black dad, white mom), yet im still light enough to pass as hispanic. what should i identify as?

also, does that make my lady a bedwench for dating a "non black"?
will our children be written off as the non black byproduct of a biracial and a bedwench?

ive asked this countless times to you fake coli militants but i can never get a straight answer, just bullshyt and backpedaling.

:ld:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Are people still calling the Obama daughters mixed

:leostare:
If Obama's daughters are mixed, does that mean Malcolm X and Huey Newton are mixed too? :snoop: the way I see it, is if you have 3 black grandparents you're black. I have 3 black grandparents (1 grandparent is a carib)and I'm dark skinned, with kinky hair, no one would say I'm mixed.
Black+Black=Black

Black+Mixed(Half-Black)=Black

Black+Non-Black=Mixed

Mixed(Half-Black)+Non-Black=Whatever it is, is not Black.:yeshrug:

It should be that simple.:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might actually create more friction :patrice:
how can you create any more division than structuring your tribe and race to the point where it can include anyone? white men, white women, asians, mexicans, etc? i'm not talking about friction or bickering back forth, i'm talking about division. you are naturally DIVIDED when you allow others into your tribe.

Mixed men/women would not cease to exist nor would attraction to them :skip:

you're right, mixed people will not cease to exist. however, promoting biracials as the best blacks have to offer atheistically creates and fosters colorism in the black community. we have bad dark skinned sisters that almost go unnoticed because we've accepted the notion that light is better.

No such thing is "preserved genetics" every group of people on Earth in 2015 is a product of genetic flow and mixture and you are about 200 years late in preserving some kind of "pure African lineage" :russ:

i've said nothing about african purity and this is a strawman you nikkas use to justify uplifting other races on some "we all mixed anyways" shyt.

AA's have spent centuries through slavery and hardship, honing our own genetics. we aint the same as africans, or any other race for that matter. (try tagging broke wave again over this so he can cosign :umad: ) slavery forged damn near super human genetics out of black folks, so we SHOULD be preserving them over giving our genetic diversity to other races.

It would? What magazines, television shows, music labels are headed by Black people to push this? :ohhh:

it's just like you & reparations, it'll never get pushed when you actively fight against it. long as black people claim biracials as our own, cacs will have no problem using our logic against us. when blacks collectively stand up and reject being represented by half whites, then we'll discuss this.

but it aint white folks goal to promote the best out of our race. so instead of waiting on white folks to do right by us, its up to blacks to build our own media promotion.

They would still be competing with White women and mixed women regardless of how they are classified :heh:

once again, back to media promotion. long as you're telling black girls that the mixed breed with the light skin, european features, and curly hair is the best our race has to offer; you will continue to foster a system that leaves black girls self esteem in the dumpster. along with black males running towards whats promoted as the best.

Why would White people give more Black people opportunities simply because biracials would have their own group?

every time there's a "first black" something, it's always a biracial, and as a coli poster told me last week, "biracial is the new black." so long as blacks keep one drop ruling ourselves with pride, whites will continue to use it against us.

and these mixbreeds born into white communities will continue to usurp opportunity and ride the fence, when cacs need to fill a black position.

There is no "look like us." :dahell:

poitier, i know you're apparently mixed to shyt with white grandparents or whatever, but don't be an idiot. most blacks in the US are not so washed down that we have nothing left to preserve. i know what black people look like. it may be confusing for you rachel dolezal accepting ass nikkas, but not me.

racial whitening begins the moment you believe you can create black people from white people. we have unlimited examples of the black man with the white wife, with the biracial kid, who goes on to procreate with another cac.

under a properly structured tribe, we will not accept those who date out, or their biracial half-lings. if they want to breed themselves out or create a biracial community, great; but not on our dime.

How does it disallow Whites from doing anything? If they want to classify biracials as Black they will and if they want to give biracials visibility over Blacks then they wil :wtf:
contrary to popular belief, we have the power to shape our race and who is accepted into it. if they want to classify biracials as black, that's fine, we dont have to accept them on some plan. b shyt. we dont have to watch shows or movies that pick biracials over blacks. we don't have to cheer in support every time a biracial lands a prominent black position. hell, we dont have to fukk white people to create the biracials. these are all choices we make and can control without worrying about white classifications.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You got it fukked up. Its not that simple. You think black men the only race of men who want to dip in some other race p*ssy? You think black men the only race of men who do dip in some other race p*ssy? We aren't even touching white or hispanic men in that department because contrary to what nikkas tell themselves, we aren't wanted like that. So its not just about sex and libido.

These cats have full fledged self hatred. They do not want to produce anything that looks wholly like them. That is the whole entire point. You can't correct them over some shyt that they're doing purposefully. You really think these nikkas don't know black + nonblack = biracial? :dead: They know, they don't give a fukk. They want that aesthetic for their kids and they want to label it black.

Other men may dip but they don't allow it to alter their agenda and maintain their power. I won't say black men aren't desired. We all appeal to someone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't love being black and agree with someone saying you can't compete with lightskin women.
dark skinned women can most certainly compete with light skinned women, but the half european shouldn't be in the same group as the black girl.

1428374257850.jpg

this biracial recently won a beauty pageant in japan and they flipped, why? because
the half breed (regardless of being born in japan) does NOT represent the best of their tribe. it's common sense to every other group except black men.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
dark skinned women can most certainly compete with light skinned women, but the half european shouldn't be in the same group as the black girl.

1428374257850.jpg

this biracial recently won a beauty pageant in japan and they flipped, why? because
the half breed (regardless of being born in japan) does NOT represent the best of their tribe. it's common sense to every other group except black men.

Why do what other groups think of black women matter?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
answer this too.

i have a full black mother and a biracial father(black dad, white mom), yet im still light enough to pass as hispanic. what should i identify as?

identify as mixed, which is what you are. or would you prefer to ignore the white side of your family as if they dont exist?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do what other groups think of black women matter?

because every other group is playing chess, while nikkas standing there trying to play cards. you still haven't explained why you're so quick to claim half breeds in the first place, but we know why; just look at the series of biracials you've put as your avatar as the best of black women :heh:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other men may dip but they don't allow it to alter their agenda and maintain their power. I won't say black men aren't desired. We all appeal to someone.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. They dip, every race of man and woman dips, but they don't aspire to be with others, they aspire to be with their own. They don't create half breeds and uplift them, we do. That second part is the difference, and shows you its not just a matter of libido like you think it is. These nikkas want biracial kids. Its not an accident or just some consequence of their libido like you think it is.

And its the truth. Black men ain't desired how a lot of us think/wish we were.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forreal, just look at whites and asian women. hell, or even black women. white men will definitely fukk these chicks.
but at no point will they elevate asian or black women ABOVE white women

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats exactly what I'm saying. They dip, every race of man and woman dips, but they don't aspire to be with others, they aspire to be with their own. They don't create half breeds and uplift them, we do. That second part is the difference, and shows you its not just a matter of libido like you think it is. These nikkas want biracial kids. Its not an accident or just some consequence of their libido like you think it is.

And its the truth. Black men ain't desired how a lot of us think/wish we were.
beat me to it :clap:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
forreal, just look at whites and asian women. hell, or even black women. white men will definitely fukk these chicks.
but at no point will they elevate asian or black women ABOVE white women

The Asian bit is another one. Asian women and white men are the predominant IR couple but Asian women are completely absent inAnglo American media. Black men have shoe horned every other woman in our media. White men protect white women.

Last edited: