Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
No answer....again

Uhh...uhh....maybe if I post smilies I won't look so bad :mjlol:

I'm legit watching Suits right now. I'm not thinking about your ass :mjlol:

You wrote a whole paragraph about nothing, you definitely care. De Niro and De Blasio are both white men, their struggle isn't the same. So I'm unsure why you felt the need to bring them up, unless you are intentionally being obtuse. Do you understand what it means to be Pro-Black means?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You wrote a whole paragraph about nothing, you definitely care. De Niro and De Blasio are both white men, their struggle isn't the same. So I'm unsure why you felt the need 5o bring them up, unless you are intentionally being obtuse. Do you understand what it means to be Pro-Black means?

Nah homie. You can't just dismiss something because you have no argument. But I'll play along. Roman Reigns married a black woman. Does that mean he's no longer Samoan? Can he no longer talk about Samoan people or their issues? Is his Samoan card revoked? Let us know bro. And no.....there's no white supremacy card for you to fall back on here.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah homie. You can't just dismiss something because you have no argument. But I'll play along. Roman Reigns married a black woman. Does that mean he's no longer Samoan? Can he no longer talk about Samoan people or their issues? Is his Samoan card revoked? Let us know bro. And no.....there's no white supremacy card for you to fall back on here.

You are creating an argument I didn't have to begin to with. You cannot be Pro-Black and marry out of your race, end of discussion.

I've heard the name Roman Reigns but I don't know who he is or what he does. But this is so also a false comparison because race =/= nationality.

Last edited:

Cognitive Dissonance

Theoretically, we are all ignorant
Daps
Reppin
Ignorance
Soooooo, Italians, Jews, Irish, and Anglo Saxons are all caucasians right? They can identify their own?

Once again, you're playing semantics. And yes, they can identify their own. White Americans can clearly identify who is white, why can't African Americans identify who is black? Its very simple.:ld:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You are creating an argument I didn't have to begin to with. You cannot be Pro-Black and marry out of your race, end of discussion.

I've heard the name a Roman Reigns but I don't know who he is or what he does. But this is so also a false comparison because race =/= nationality.

It's not a false comparison. Pacific Islander is a race. You're full of excuses. You say you can't be with a non-black person and talk about black issues. That was your argument. So I asked if white people with black partners can talk about white issues. You backtracked, gave no answer but, some bullshyt about how white people are different. So I asked about another minority group. A Samoan marrying a black woman. Can they speak about things involving their people. Again, you gave some bullshyt answer.

Have a good night bro.

Just know in the real world, nobody adheres to your false sense of authority :umad:

And I better not catch you in other areas of the forum lusting over the children of sell outs and their partners, like you faux militants love to do :stopitslime:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
It's not a false comparison. Pacific Islander is a race. You're full of excuses. You say you can't be with a non-black person and talk about black issues. That was your argument. So I asked if white people with black partners can talk about white issues. You backtracked, gave no answer but, some bullshyt about how white people are different. So I asked about another minority group. A Samoan marrying a black woman. Can they speak about things involving their people. Again, you gave some bullshyt answer.

Have a good night bro.

Just know in the real world, nobody adheres to your false sense of authority :umad:

And I better not catch you lusting over the creations of sell outs and their partners, like you faux militants love to do :stopitslime:

@Poitier , come get your man.:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
he idiot, i never denied biracials were lumped in as blacks. that's the entire point of these discussions. re-structuring our race as not to include biracials or anyone with a hint of black blood.
Re-quoted for emphasis just for the idiots who dap you in these discussions:heh: Like I said tho, you can't name one respected black scholar past or present who agrees with this dumb "restructure our race to exclude biracials" shyt you're talking. Not one. Only insecure losers with no sense agree with you.

how about just having two black parents, is that easy enough for you to follow? or is that asking too much from nikkas
The holes in this criteria are Grand Canyon sized. If having two black parents is the qualifier for being black then
Barack-Obama.jpg

^^^those 2 girls aren't black and nobody else in their future family can qualify as black. Those two girls could marry and have babies by dudes Wesley Snipes complexion and they wouldn't be black to you due to Obama not being black. It's a trickle down effect. According to your "logic", one has to be 100% African to be black because anyone who has admixture has had at least one non black parent somewhere in their family tree. Don't you understand that? No you don't understand because you're an idiot.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, you're playing semantics. And yes, they can identify their own. White Americans can clearly identify who is white, why can't African Americans identify who is black? Its very simple.:ld:

Again. What makes an "African American"? And which Jews do they identify? The eastern European, or the ones from Israel/Palestine? Which Italians? The ones from Rome, or the dark ones from Sicily?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
The holes in this criteria are Grand Canyon sized. If having two black parents is the qualifier for being black then
Barack-Obama.jpg

^^^those 2 girls aren't black and nobody else in their future family can qualify as black. Those two girls could marry and have babies by dudes Wesley Snipes complexion and they wouldn't be black to you due to Obama not being black. It's a trickle down effect. According to your "logic", one has to be 100% African to be black because anyone who has admixture has had at least one non black parent somewhere in their family tree. Don't you understand that? No you don't understand because you're an idiot.

If they marry "black" then their children may enter the congregation.

The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation. Deut 23:8

A lot of you all are going to be real disappointed when the tides turn but you find out your spouses and kids have to stay outside the gates.

You consider whatever you want to consider. I go by 3 generations to make the determination.