if youre pro black then..

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i've never denied that biracials have been historically lumped in with black folks, which is inherently problematic.

and the construct will change, i dont have to fight for them to be re-classified, they're going to fight for separation themselves. it's going to be c*nts like you trying to persuade them to reject their white half on some "b-but what about slavery, the white man hates you too. you're black like me" type shyt :mjlol:

edit: oh, and i see you still dancing over my question. blake griffen is black right? black griffens son is black too, right? :pachaha: i bet you consider your white wife black as well

Is his wife name rachel?

@Gravity is a racial whoodini.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So much slippery slope in the OP, but ok, lets play.
  • What exactly constitutes the "Black Community"? Does this include dusty nikkas?
  • What percentage or fraction of black will you accept to be a part of this "black community"?
  • Do latinos count? How about Afro Latinos?
  • What if you became conscious AFTER having biracial kids. Should you throw in the towel on uplifting and being a part of the "Black Community"?
  • What if you have done more to employ and educate more people in the "Black Community" then 90% of those saying that you don't belong, but you date a non "100% black woman" i.e. Tariq Nasheed
  • Would you say that Actor Jessie Williams or Activist Shawn King are not part of the "Black Community"
Should I continue?

It seems that there are a lot of caveats to be a part of this mythical, stringent "black community" you speak of.

The black community includes black people. Dusty or not.

The percentage of blackness is a red herring. There is a general consensus that if you're of mostly black ancestry (which most blacks are ) you are black.

Afro Latinos are black but given their history many of them have more non Afro ancestry than black Americans. For the purpose of the topic we are discussing the historical social group of black Americans to which there are paltry few Afro Latinos to even consider. White Americans and French people are both white but they have zero problem conceptualising the historical culture differences between two groups. The Kenndedys are of Irish stock but for all intents and purposes are white Americans.

As a man or woman your first priory are your children be they black or not but don't come making claims on the black community and dictating shyt especially to benefit your non black children. They are owed nothing.

The black community needs an agenda. Our agenda can have "Shabbos goys" working for our community but only on our terms. Jesse Williams fine sexy ass included.

I'm glad you brought up jesse "I'll sit on his face " Williams. He is a perfect example of a non black ally. He doesn't come to black folks dictating the terms for his benefit. He maintains our agenda directed at white people. Compare that to Obama who comes to us black people dictating the terms and agenda that benefits whites.

Understand nuance bro.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
plan for what? reorganizing our race properly? that is the plan.

if you're asking why it's beneficial, there's plenty of reasons:

- less divisiveness
- less colorism or light skin worship
- preserves our genetics
- black beauty would revolve around the black woman (and not half-europeans)
- helps build self esteem amongst black girls, instead of them competing for an unobtainable standard
- removes non-blacks from the community to usurp wealth and opportunities
- proper representation by those who look like us and came from a similar background
- combats the racial whitening agenda
- disallows whites from using the biracial buffer class against us

i mean its quite sad i have to plead with nikkas over the benefits of centralizing blackness around black people. if you dont see the benefits, by all means, breed yourself out. just dont claim you're keeping it problack while doing it

These dudes hate being black.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nah, y'all are paying semantics. y'all dudes start fronting like we're mixed to high hell like the brazilians or something. all of a sudden dudes don't know what black means anymore. then y'all start sneaking in the mixed breeds in the room, then the biracials, then the white women. it's just a never ending cycle of bullshyt that usually revolves around who BM want to sleep with.

:blessed:

Once we get black men's Libido out of black empowerment we might have a chance.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
- less divisiveness
- preserves our genetics
- helps build self esteem amongst black girls, instead of them competing for an unobtainable standard
- proper representation by those who look like us and came from a similar background

You nikkas live in an alternate reality:russ:

BTW none of this would result from casting out biracials nor would it lead to any significant wealth gains for Black people :mjlol:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps

BTW none of this would result from casting out biracials nor would it lead to any significant wealth gains for Black people :mjlol:
Like I said they are as hopeless and delusional as the Christians they talk about on here. Hypocritical idiots.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like I said they are as hopeless and delusional as the Christians they talk about on here. Hypocritical idiots.
neither of you can refute what i said, and i'll welcome you to try

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
- less divisiveness

Might actually create more friction :patrice:

Mixed men/women would not cease to exist nor would attraction to them :skip:

- preserves our genetics

No such thing is "preserved genetics" every group of people on Earth in 2015 is a product of genetic flow and mixture and you are about 200 years late in preserving some kind of "pure African lineage" :russ:

It would? What magazines, television shows, music labels are headed by Black people to push this? :ohhh:

- helps build self esteem amongst black girls, instead of them competing for an unobtainable standard'

They would still be competing with White women and mixed women regardless of how they are classified :heh:

Why would White people give more Black people opportunities simply because biracials would have their own group? :mjlol:

There is no "look like us." :dahell:

:mjlol:

How does it disallow Whites from doing anything? If they want to classify biracials as Black they will and if they want to give biracials visibility over Blacks then they wil :wtf:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
neither of you can refute what i said, and i'll welcome you to try
How would black beauty revolve around the black woman? You dummies wont come in contact with white,latino,mixed,Asian women? What happens when a nikka strays and tastes some sweet white p*ssy? Beheaded? You cant get around the fact that humans will be humans regardless of race.

Thats just one of the bullets I chose to address.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Powerful White Guy #1: "Black people are clamoring for Biracials to not be classified as Black"
Powerful White Guy #2: "And?"

:mjlol:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

Once we get black men's Libido out of black empowerment we might have a chance.

You got it fukked up. Its not that simple. You think black men the only race of men who want to dip in some other race p*ssy? You think black men the only race of men who do dip in some other race p*ssy? We aren't even touching white or hispanic men in that department because contrary to what nikkas tell themselves, we aren't wanted like that. So its not just about sex and libido.

These cats have full fledged self hatred. They do not want to produce anything that looks wholly like them. That is the whole entire point. You can't correct them over some shyt that they're doing purposefully. You really think these nikkas don't know black + nonblack = biracial? :dead: They know, they don't give a fukk. They want that aesthetic for their kids and they want to label it black.