If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So y’all complain about so called “thots” only to date so called thots exclusively. Where’s the common sense?

Ya'll all "thots"...:jawalrus:

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You can't but if she let's me hit by the second or third date, it would be kinda naive for me to believe I'm the only one she let do that. According to this site women in general have more options/oportunities when it comes to sex. Also according to the coli they lie about their body counts. My point was that a woman who waits a little longer 4 physical intimacy might not be such a bad thing. Annoying yes, bad no.
I mean, yes and no. Clearly if you are pushing to hit as early as possible, that's your preference. If waiting is a priority, you can wait too :smile:

Like I said there's no way to prove how many people anyone- man or woman- has slept with. People lie, including Coli nikkas :yeshrug: nikkas wanna feel special and shyt. "She waited for a nikka to hit. She chose me :o:" Maybe she just wasn't feeling you, maybe she wanted to waste your time a little bit, or maybe she does take her time. Who the fukk knows. Point is it's stupid to waste energy thinking about shyt you can't prove. Just enjoy an interaction with a woman for what it is in the moment :yeshrug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Met a chick while we were both out solo. Ended up kinda being an offical date.

Had a "first date" and we kissed.

I dont want to wife her since I'm newly single but one more date and if shes not talking about getting it in im done with the effort.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I agree with everything except the weird “i dont date these hoes” and “i aint trying TO JUST fukk someone im serious about” rules.

I enjoy going out on dates and trying new spots. Past two dates i went on were at two places ive never been before :manny:. shyt you can build up a “chill spot list” that way (i.e. a list of chill/cheap spots you can take chicks too).
And idgaf if i met my soulmate, best believe if we vibing i will try to fukk that night. But then again, I never understood the notion of not having any affection at all for someone u sleep with.:yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
real talk.

if she not fukk'n on the first time we get up.
i know i don't like her and i know she don't really like me like that.

if the shyt not crack'n and the shyt not jump'n immestediately.
i don't want that huff ass grandma in bed ass bytch.

beast in the bed 4 da only win.

anything else is just a huff ass lay.

art barr