If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
this is 100% fact.

kiss on first date and dont wait till the end. i do it in the middle, it surprises them and you already know based on how the date is going if shes with being kissed or not. and it means we will spend a good amount of the rest of that date making out, copping feels, you know, building that chemistry :smugfavre: that sets up all types of chemistry for the second and third date to where you play your cards right you most likely are smashing.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is 100% fact.

kiss on first date and dont wait till the end. i do it in the middle, it surprises them and you already know based on how the date is going if shes with being kissed or not. and it means we will spend a good amount of the rest of that date making out, copping feels, you know, building that chemistry :smugfavre: that sets up all types of chemistry for the second and third date to where you play your cards right you most likely are smashing.

Exactly!!!...You get it!!!...:salute: Brehs...ya'll need to re-read this man's post!!!...:ufdup:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your comment but not the OP.

You will know if she's attracted to you by the second or third date.

The only thing is some chicks juggle dudes, so some guy she has history with may block you from getting the bunz until she's made up her mind that the ni**a ain't s**t.

All women juggle dudes...and while she's holding out on yo nice ass :dame: she's fukkin' a couple of those dudes she's juggling while debatin whether or not she'll revenge fukk you to get at the main nikka she deals with while still juggling multiple dudes...you need to know where u stand by the 2nd and 3rd date and not waste TIME & MONEY!!!...:francis:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If a chick likes you, she wants to smash as much, if not more than you do. How could a dude even wanna be around a chick that can be around him 4-5 times or more and NOT wanna smash? :gucci:

Exactly!!!...I bush a chic real quick if she fakin'...when u straightforward like that...they usually come back with their legs open...:obama:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't know bruh bruh. Cuz then you have to consider who else she let smash by the 2nd or 3rd date. Since the general consensus is women have more options/opportunities for sex than men and that they'll lie about their body count. A woman who holds out might be a breath of fresh air.

Welcome back by the way if I haven't already said it:salute:

Ain't NO WOMAN holding out these days

Even the older chicks who had values feel the pressure of having to fukk on the first nite

Holding out is not a good strategy

They can't afford to..cause they know men got wayyy to many options..

And contrary to belief many have had long meaningful relationships after fukking on the first night

COURTING is dead...

Most people don't even meet up at neutral spots when they meet for the first time..

It's straight to the crib for Amazon Firestick and Dikk

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why are you taking girls out on "dates" if all you trying to do is fukk?

If I'm investing time to go on a date that means I'm trying to get to know the girl and establish a relationship that's about more than just sex.

If you just trying to fukk all you gotta do is find a smut that's down to fukk. It's not that complicated.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
you can have 2 or 3 dates in a week... so if it's like that... :camby: unless that is the only thing you're looking for, then more power too you.

don't come on the coli talking about the nasty broad give you the "drip"...

I wouldn't take a bytch out more than once a week to save her life.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't know bruh bruh. Cuz then you have to consider who else she let smash by the 2nd or 3rd date. Since the general consensus is women have more options/opportunities for sex than men and that they'll lie about their body count. A woman who holds out might be a breath of fresh air.
Or you might just be lame :yeshrug:

There's no way to prove a woman's numbers one way or another anyway. How can you prove whether or not she has slept with somebody?