If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:mjgrin:
Oh but they are holding out on dudes they don’t find sexually attractive, but they still want their ego stroked/attention

That's just the hoes wanting a FREE MEAL under the guise of being a Date...

and making Simps feel they special cause he just glad to be in her presence and be seen with her....

It's easy to weed them out...

If she insist on being taken out on a date the first time...

I always say keep it SIMPLE..and AFFORDABLE..

wings and drinks..or maybe the 2 for 20 at Applebee's...

Any Byatch think they too good for that IS TRYING TO PLAY YOU :ufdup:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Ain't NO WOMAN holding out these days

Even the older chicks who had values feel the pressure of having to fukk on the first nite

Holding out is not a good strategy

They can't afford to..cause they know men got wayyy to many options..

And contrary to belief many have had long meaningful relationships after fukking on the first night

COURTING is dead...

Most people don't even meet up at neutral spots when they meet for the first time..

It's straight to the crib for Amazon Firestick and Dikk

Bingo..

If a older chick feel like you got something going on while you talking and she be like " have you been talking to other women " and you say there's a couple of women who wants to talk to me, guarantee by the end of the week you'll see her bringing u food and ready to bang because she knows those other chicks might give up the goods first..

Funny how older chicks(reform hoes) and a few good ones in the church be talking waiting for sex shyt, but she realized that she might not find a brother with his shyt together again , she dropping panties

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Or you might just be lame :yeshrug:

There's no way to prove a woman's numbers one way or another anyway. How can you prove whether or not she has slept with somebody?
You can't but if she let's me hit by the second or third date, it would be kinda naive for me to believe I'm the only one she let do that. According to this site women in general have more options/oportunities when it comes to sex. Also according to the coli they lie about their body counts. My point was that a woman who waits a little longer 4 physical intimacy might not be such a bad thing. Annoying yes, bad no.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Why are you going to dates with a woman you're JUST trying to smash ? It's a waste of time. Go to a club/bar/tinder.

I'm going to a date with a woman I'm trying to know ! If she let me smash after the first or second date, it's :camby:I can't make her my SO.

If she doesn't, I'll continue my investigation to see what she's up to. But I will still keep my guard up.

Last edited:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:mjlol:Hmm.. I'm trying to think of some thread titles for the salon

.Ladies.,,, if he's not nutting inside you twice a night.. you just consolation p*ssy #facts

Brehettes .. If he's not grabbing you by the throat and demanding you look at him while he cums...?? He's really fantasizing about someone prettier than you. :umadsis:

Sisters better listen up!! If he ain't tried to fukk you in the ass, it's because he scared of the p*ssy #truthbomb : mjgrin:

:francis:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I don't know bruh bruh. Cuz then you have to consider who else she let smash by the 2nd or 3rd date. Since the general consensus is women have more options/opportunities for sex than men and that they'll lie about their body count. A woman who holds out might be a breath of fresh air.

Welcome back by the way if I haven't already said it:salute:
Nonsense,a woman holding out on you doesnt reflect what she did with the last nikka. bytch could of fukked a nikka she met at the club,the same night,last week. Then come around you stunting.
Judge hoes off there situation and overall M.O. not how quick or how long it takes to fukk.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why are you going to dates with a woman you're JUST trying to smash ? It's a waste of time. Go to a club/bar/tinder.

I'm going to a date with a woman I'm trying to know ! If she let me smash after the first or second date, it's :camby:I can't make her my SO.

If she doesn't, I'll continue my investigation to see what she's up to. But I will still keep my guard up.
I agree with this ^^^ especially your differentiation of trying to find something longterm and trying to find someone to just fukk.

Nonsense,a woman holding out on you doesnt reflect what she did with the last nikka. bytch could of fukked a nikka she met at the club,the same night,last week. Then come around you stunting.
Judge hoes off there situation and overall M.O. not how quick or how long it takes to fukk.
We all are in here forming our opinions off probabilities because the first, second and third date is too soon to really say that you know this woman or her dating habbits. She could be stunting on you while letting Ray Ray fukk on the 1st date. She could be genuinely holding out for the right one. She could let you fukk on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date because you yourself are just another Ray Ray to her. :yeshrug:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I agree with this ^^^ especially your differentiation of trying to find something longterm and trying to find someone to just fukk.

We all are in here forming our opinions off probabilities because the first, second and third date is too soon to really say that you know this woman or her dating habbits. She could be stunting on you while letting Ray Ray fukk on the 1st date. She could be genuinely holding out for the right one. She could let you fukk on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd date because you yourself are just another Ray Ray to her. :yeshrug:
:ohhh:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
First of all why are y'all spending 100$ on a date before you have any type of relationship with this woman? I like meeting up at Starbucks or something. Get there early and order my shyt and study till she gets there. Or just go bowling or some shyt. The only thing you should try and invest in a woman that early is your time.

Also if you're talking to more than 1 girl at a time you wouldn't even be worried about 3 dates. Why cares you got options you're not pressed about that. You should get a kiss by then but just because you don't fukk by the third doesn't mean anything.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are you taking girls out on "dates" if all you trying to do is fukk?

If I'm investing time to go on a date that means I'm trying to get to know the girl and establish a relationship that's about more than just sex.

If you just trying to fukk all you gotta do is find a smut that's down to fukk. It's not that complicated.

First dates are at my house...a date doesn't mean always going out to dinner...if u meet up with a broad in person that's a date nikka...:mindblown: