If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
#UglyTeam loses again:wow:
shyt you can be average/above average, at least in the face, and have to play the games. If you're of college graduate age and want to consistently put your dikk "quality" women without conventional dating you either look like a male model or the 6-6-6-6 shyt the Coli is on has to be manifested.

But then sometimes you gotta wonder about the "quality" brehs on here smash.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt you can be average/above average, at least in the face, and have to play the games. If you're of college graduate age and want to consistently put your dikk "quality" women without conventional dating you either look like a male model or the 6-6-6-6 shyt the Coli is on has to be manifested.

But then sometimes you gotta wonder about the "quality" brehs on here smash.

Nah breh...u just gotta be straight up...a lot of chics are down 2 fukk without all the traditional dating and the like...you just gotta have some time to give her (i.e. attention) ...along with some drink and smoke...that's all they wanna do...is get high...bent and fukked...:ufdup:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah breh...u just gotta be straight up...a lot of chics are down 2 fukk without all the traditional dating and the like...you just gotta have some time to give her (i.e. attention) ...along with some drink and smoke...that's all they wanna do...is get high...bent and fukked...:ufdup:
outside of the inebriation I agree with you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Once again...what is the "quality" level? And I don't smoke.