If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont date to smash, i date to find a connection. if i just want sex thats easy. i want sex and a connection.

You can talk on the phone for a "connection"...:comeon:...If I'm "in person" with a broad I'm tryna "connect" my "plug" 2 her "outlet":jawalrus:...duh @having a "connection" prior 2 a "physical" encounter with her...:sas1:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you can have 2 or 3 dates in a week... so if it's like that... :camby: unless that is the only thing you're looking for, then more power too you.

don't come on the coli talking about the nasty broad give you the "drip"...
Hurt dogs holler

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
A woman knows if she wants to smash within 5 seconds of meetin' a nikka...2 or 3 dates is reasonable...anything sooner is jumpoff status...:ufdup:

I understand where yall coming from but it's a case by case basis. Are you going to turn down the perfect woman that you connect with on a deep level, that has shown strong interest in you, because she hasn't opened her legs by date three?

I know a few married couples where the woman took her time in terms of things getting sexual, and it still worked out.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I understand where yall coming from but it's a case by case basis. Are you going to turn down the perfect woman that you connect with on a deep level, that has shown strong interest in you, because she hasn't opened her legs by date three?

I know a few married couples where the woman took her time in terms of things getting sexual, and it still worked out.

No such thing...:francis:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
If its a girl that I just wanna smash, i try and close the deal on the first time that we hang out. If its a girl that I like, then i'll wait it out but don't expect me to wait months and months for the p*ssy.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
this is 100% fact.

kiss on first date and dont wait till the end. i do it in the middle, it surprises them and you already know based on how the date is going if shes with being kissed or not. and it means we will spend a good amount of the rest of that date making out, copping feels, you know, building that chemistry :smugfavre: that sets up all types of chemistry for the second and third date to where you play your cards right you most likely are smashing.

I would think that you move too fast (in every aspect of the phrase).

First dates are at my house...a date doesn't mean always going out to dinner...if u meet up with a broad in person that's a date nikka...:mindblown:

Why would a woman go to a stranger’s house on a first date?

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why would a woman go to a stranger’s house on a first date?

Because she felt comfortable talkin' to said stranger everyday and night on the phone leading up to first date...said stranger made that p*ssy wet over the phone multiple times leading up to said first date...so when the two actually meetup there's a connection that goes unsaid without explanation...I've had girls spend the night at my house on the first date in my bed and we ain't do nothin' but sleep...or I slept on the couch if she was drunk...u see phone convo is 4play baby...:takedat:...when u got that energy and gift of gab...u won't be a stranger 2 her no more...:shaq:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Because she felt comfortable talkin' to said stranger everyday and night on the phone leading up to first date...said stranger made that p*ssy wet over the phone multiple times leading up to said first date...so when the two actually meetup there's a connection that goes unsaid without explanation...I've had girls spend the night at my house on the first date in my bed and we ain't do nothin' but sleep...or I slept on the couch if she was drunk...u see phone convo is 4play baby...:takedat:...when u got that energy and gift of gab...u won't be a stranger 2 her no more...:shaq:

So y’all complain about so called “thots” only to date so called thots exclusively. Where’s the common sense?