If You're Not Bench Pressing At Least 200 lbs @ The Gym

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:dwillhuh: she can squat 2.5x bodyweight. For a woman that is beyond "international elite".

I just saw a vid of her kinda struggling at 225 (atleast it looked like 225).

and even if youre right benches as much as she squats. :francis:

Granted she's mad light in the ass but damn. She still strong though

Daps
Truthfully, whatever you practice most is what you'll be best at. :manny: you pick up on form cues the more you practice

True.

But if you have no lower body strength(Squats) or you can't handle your own bodyweight(pull-ups and push-ups) how can you be strong?

Daps
Those plus push ups, dips, overhead press & deads are the indicators for me.

Reason why I say squats and pull-ups is because your lower body is your foundation,so if you don't squat your automatically weak IMO or not as strong as you think.

And pull-ups is all bodyweight so if you can't master your own bodyweight then again you might have some strength but not as strong as you should be.

Those are the two biggest exercises to me.

Honestly weights give you fake strength,once you stop lifting you lose strength.

Calisthenics will have you strong forever.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im sorry guy. If you cant put up 225, you should be terribly ashamed of yourself. It is childs weight.

Pretty impressive, but her ass is all the way off the bench tho.

You utilize a lot of back and glute muscles throwing your hips up like that. It wouldn't count as a rep in an official setting.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty impressive, but her ass is all the way off the bench tho.

You utilize a lot of back and glute muscles throwing your hips up like that. It wouldn't count as a rep in an official setting.

Yeah her true lift is probably about 200.

People need to understand you need to do barbell rows more to strengthen your back so it can hold the weight better and you dont stall as much when you do that. Bench(Chest) and Row(Back) have to be balanced.

With that being said anything like this for a female is spectacular in any way. Whenever i see broads lifting heavy just makes me go harder.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Anybody on this site actually have receipts for their bench?

See these gody numbers, but nobody got a 10 second video?