If You're Not Bench Pressing At Least 200 lbs @ The Gym

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The gym section doesn't take well to looking down on people that are trying. We joke here and there but everyone here is interested in making gains and helping other do the same :manny:
I'm not looking down on anyone. I'm talking about how people talk at the actual gym. I've heard women talk about how impressed they were about how much a guy can bench.

Never heard them talk about being impressed about how much they can squat which is why I made this thread.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm not looking down on anyone. I'm talking about how people talk at the actual gym. I've heard women talk about how impressed they were about how much a guy can bench.

Never heard them talk about being impressed about how much they can squat which is why I made this thread.
I hear you.

The bulk of the posters here either lift that much or don't care what others think.

It depends on the gym as well. At my gym (when I'm there in the early AM) most guys don't lift very heavy on most compound lifts.

Daps

So you a female:ohhh:

Makes sense now :mjlol:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

Never heard them talk about being impressed about how much they can squat which is why I made this thread
:duck:

I've seen bold ass girls in the gym approach dudes squatting 3/4 plates in awe

They love ass almost as much as men do

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I can't bench 225 and I'm neither a beginner nor am I weak

Make blanket statements with no regards for a persons weight, BF%, or neural programming brehs

(although I could probably bench 225 if I just went through a 5x5 protocol......but no thanks. Doesn't interest me. Don't enjoy barbell benching at all)

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I can't bench 225 and I'm neither a beginner nor am I weak

Make blanket statements with no regards for a persons weight, BF%, or neural programming brehs

(although I could probably bench 225 if I just went through a 5x5 protocol......but no thanks. Doesn't interest me. Don't enjoy barbell benching at all)
Unless you're 5'2" 120, you're weak if you can't put up 225.