If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
10919290_772460496140969_744445808_n.jpg

dlmfid.jpg

10895181_750271515054953_167821_n.jpg

I'm no longer against interracial dating :mjcry:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
i don't really have an opinion... i leave it to the individuals...

i just think you shouldn't date someone whose roots you hate by definition

because it can't be healthy for anyone involved

Finally after 10 pages somebody realizes the point of the OP

If you've ever tagged #inherently in one of your post, if you truly believe the white man is the devil, then by your definition ANY offspring of a white person would belong to this lineage of evil.

You fakkits try to side step that shyt with super complex definitions of biracial and mixed. You gotta draw up a matrix to understand the mental gymnastics you muhfukkas are establishing in this thread.

If you hate black and white people dating, then don't date women who are the products of black and white people dating. It's pretty simple. Don't restrict the hate to your black and white peers in 2015. Don't restrict your hate to the physical act of dating.

And if you can't resist, just admit that you lust after the offspring of a relationship you despise. But how many will actually tell that to a biracials face though :russ:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps

If you've ever tagged #inherently in one of your post, if you truly believe the white man is the devil, then by your definition ANY offspring of a white person would belong to this lineage of evil.

You fakkits try to side step that shyt with super complex definitions of biracial and mixed. You gotta draw up a matrix to understand the mental gymnastics you muhfukkas are establishing in this thread.

If you hate black and white people dating, then don't date women who are the products of black and white people dating. It's pretty simple. Don't restrict the hate to your black and white peers in 2015. Don't restrict your hate to the physical act of dating.

And if you can't resist, just admit that you lust after the offspring of a relationship you despise. But how many will actually tell that to a biracials face though :russ:
That's what I've been saying breh. I just can't understand it :mindblown:. Got dudes out here coming up with odd ratios trying to stretch the boundaries of what is considered "Black." Just like cats saying "I hate White people :pacspit:, but I'll still have sex with a White chick:youngsabo:, won't date or marry though:whoa:"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tend to prefer my chocolate pure so I can't relate to this. Would still wife a mixed woman if her black features are prominent enough though. Those mixed types where they look more European than African don't do nothing for me really. In other words if ima wife a mixed girl I need me a Lianne La Havas and not an Alicia Keys nah mean?

but breh isn't alicia darker than lianne la havas?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yea y'all stop dating these cacs. It's embarrassing

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Y'all worry too much bout shyt that don't affect you and y'all don't even do shyt.

Just talk about being held down, but you ain't organizing shyt. Y'all aint out there protesting. Just posting on a forum.

CACS be hating and you just complain. Go out there and organize, but this some trifling shyt. You hating on women of your own kind cause one of her parents is white.

Now she catching bullets from both sides and she on a fence trying to balance herself cause she cant fall on either side or the sharks gonna eat her. :scust:

Fukk me :russ:

All most mixed people try to do anyway is come into the black community and act like they're superior to regular blacks. They realize it's better to be the black man's trophy than the white man's shame. And they get big headed. Every now and then they need to be reminded they can definitely get thrown the fukk out too :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fukk me :russ:

All most mixed people try to do anyway is come into the black community and act like they're superior to regular blacks. They realize it's better to be the black man's trophy than the white man's shame. And they get big headed. Every now and then they need to be reminded they can definitely get thrown the fukk out too :umad:
Like them cacs threw you out that state college and made you stop pawgin on forums :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
but breh isn't alicia darker than lianne la havas?

Unless they both drastically changed their complexions recently, no.

And its not just about complexions anyway. It's their features. A person can be darker and still look more European than a light skin person with black ancestry.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

Nikkas ain't going to turn down p*ssy, breh, no matter what they believe :mjlol: We all know p*ssy could make a man compromise his principle; the power of the vagina can't be denied.:wow: