If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So is that a yes or no?
I'm telling him you cannot go asian or any non black race. This is important because double dip race mixing non black is forbidden

I have a 15 year plan to condition him to find a black woman and as a backup plan I'm withholding his inheritence until he marries and has a child with a black woman.

Anything less I'm using that as my personal retirement package. I may go to another nation and drop a seed in a black woman and give the money to that child. Gotta keep all that money in a black family you dig? That's just business, not personal
You could have saves most of this headache if you married a black woman.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
A white grand parent /=/ a white parent.
African Americans dont have white family members.
You cant compare the reality of being a mulatto in the early 1900s to a mixed race person of today, much less try to compare that to an full black AA of today.
Its not the same.
If anything it just proves biracial people are more white than anything, with the average of 60% European ancestry.

I'm confused by our post because didn't I say a white grandparent = having a white parent (so I don't know if you trying to support my point or refute a point that I never made).

The whole point of my post is when does claiming biracial stop since they want to get technical and say that the blood of two race = biracial. Which doesn't make sense to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're not really getting my point and I don't believe yours because I'm not a man.
Your point just sounds like "me being attracted to a certain group is ok, but should be this group should be shamed because they like the same thing" which doesn't make any sense to me
especially when blacks aren't being wiped out at all and there are black couples who make babies at a pretty decent rate
I'm sorry I thought you were a man all this time. I have to change my tone.

Attraction, who cares.

Action is what matters because a woman with a white man will have children that take on the fathers ideology. Just because he smashes black women doesn't mean he doesn't hate black people or want his seeds jumping back to the black side.

If black men are concerned about keeping their money black they first should be with a black woman....

But if they arent then they should properly educate their kids and withhold their inheritence until they do what is required. Otherwise they will be failures.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You could have saves most of this headache if you married a black woman.
Wherrs the headache? I love my family. My son is getting the same education he'd get if my wife were black. All roads lead to rome.

Alot of black folks get the black wife have the black kids then give their child's minds to the white man via education and telivision and then have to deal with their kids wanting to date white women while at the same time hating black people, thinking they're white.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
My girl super lightskin but her mama peanut-butter brown and dad chocolate brown. Do I get a pass as a coli-militant?

I won't lie - being able to talk shyt about cac's with the in-laws is :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Action is what matters because a woman with a white man will have children that take on the fathers ideology. Just because he smashes black women doesn't mean he doesn't hate black people or want his seeds jumping back to the black side.

It seems like mothers are the ones who shape their kids minds more though. But that's just my assumption, I don't have any stats

EDIT: you know your kid is gonna hate you if you force him to have sex and procreate with a race he may not be attracted to, right?
You got to have a kid with an asian, so why can't he?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I have no problem dating only black women. I don't want to mix my gene pool with whites or any other races. That's all I've dated.:yeshrug: The black woman is the most imitated so why would I date the imitation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It seems like mothers are the ones who shape their kids minds more though. But that's just my assumption, I don't have any stats

EDIT: you know your kid is gonna hate you if you force him to have sex and procreate with a race he may not be attracted to, right?
You got to have a kid with an asian, so why can't he?
Mothers shape the minds more in the black community. ....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Y'all worry too much bout shyt that don't affect you and y'all don't even do shyt.

Just talk about being held down, but you ain't organizing shyt. Y'all aint out there protesting. Just posting on a forum.

CACS be hating and you just complain. Go out there and organize, but this some trifling shyt. You hating on women of your own kind cause one of her parents is white.

Now she catching bullets from both sides and she on a fence trying to balance herself cause she cant fall on either side or the sharks gonna eat her. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I have no problem dating only black women. I don't want to mix my gene pool with whites or any other races. That's all I've dated.:yeshrug: The black woman is the most imitated so why would I date the imitation.
your avatar is :ohlawd:
I wish I could do all that and still have a place in corporate america

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
moms generally spend the most time with their kids
Not when it's time to learn how to grow from a boy a man.

Also any good family is together not in separate rooms and locations in their own world all the time.