If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
If I was a woman? Hmm let me put myself in a woman's mind.

Yea I can't make sense of why a black woman would lay with a non black male let alone some dusty ass cac.

I have a migraine tryin to make sense of that. There's only one answer. Self hatred or she was just raised in white scools and is just culturally on that wave which happens to a lot of people.

then why would you want to then? Do you hate yourself? Did you only go to asian school?
People are human and are attracted to all races (unless they have been influenced by social indoctrination like colorism or classism), which you clearly understand because you have a non black wife
black people are neither below or above human
black men are neither below nor above women
dudes want to fukk other races sometimes and women want to get fukked by them. Sometimes that doesn't really work out well for black people BUT you trying to set limits on who gets to do it by gender just shows you think it's morally questionable, to me.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
i really don't know how those people even expect those relationships to work out?

you gonna preach about bedwenches and their wanting babies w/ white features, then you go meet your girl's family, sit next to your cac daddy in law, you gonna act like it's all good now? or you'll expect a girl to love you when you call her momma a worthless bedwench and her father a white devil?
Well technically those mixed girls(wm/bw) wouldn't fukk with black dudes anyway because of reasons you just stated.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ehh

For me, interracial dating is only a problem at two extremes: when you're on that super pro-black shyt, or when you're on that self-hate shyt.

A super pro-black dude will call black women queens all day....but they just weren't good enough for him to hook up with :mjpls:. Or rather, they peeped how corny he was from the get go.

On the other hand, you got the self-hating dude who thinks black women aint shyt, but thinks he's stuntin out here with the blandest of Beckys on his arm :aicmon:.

Otherwise, it's whatever :manny:. Be with whoever makes you happy.

Though I have to keep it 1000, the chances of me marrying a white woman are slim to none. Just how I feel about it :sas2:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Well technically those mixed girls(wm/bw) wouldn't fukk with black dudes anyway because of reasons you just stated.

what?

there's nothing stopping mixed girls (wm/bw OR bm/ww) from fukking with black dudes...

because if there's some black dudes who can deal with cac in laws when dating a white girl, then there's some black dudes that can deal with cac in laws when dating a mixed girl.

however, i find it unlikely any mixed black-white person would be dating black dudes who shame people in interracial relationships, unless they don't love their family or something like that.

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Obama went to Columbia university in NYC, and after that he was a community organizer in the south side of Chicago.

Why didn't he date black women during that time period?
He wasnt romantically linked to many women but he was linked to another Black woman prior too Michelle. He and Michelle were dating during that time he was in Chicago.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna post a long thought out argument but seen dat pic of natalie and got reminded of her tiddie meats in game of thrones instead :ohlawd:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Attraction is natural. Marriage and procreation is political under white supremacy and we are at war.

The black woman has to be kept away from outsiders meaning non black men and only create black kids with black males. How can you disagree with this no matter who says it.

The black sperm does not require these kind of controls and should ideally go to black women but there are no real biological or political consequences to a black nation if he does not, unless he has abandoned the child and left it to be raised under the mothers culture.

I just decreed this now tell your friends.
70% of todays Biracials are the product of Black fathers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
then why would you want to then? Do you hate yourself? Did you only go to asian school?
People are human and are attracted to all races (unless they have been influenced by social indoctrination like colorism or classism), which you clearly understand because you have a non black wife
black people are neither below or above human
black men are neither below nor above women
dudes want to fukk other races sometimes and women want to get fukked by them. Sometimes that doesn't really work out well for black people BUT you trying to set limits on who gets to do it by gender just shows you think it's morally questionable, to me.
Men have different motivations then women.

You are correct about attraction but how you feel and the consequences of those feelings are different.

There is no consequence for a man to date out since he can spread seed largely wherever he pleases with the offspring jumping further into his gene pool washing away the mothers race.

Women largely have kids with one man and the offspring will jump further into the fathers race washing herself away. Men don't hold the keys to lineage the women do so who the women are sleeping with is much more important then who the men are sleeping with.

In conclusion blacl women should be kept away from non black men. If I had a daughter she wouldn't be dating no chinsee dude stop it :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Men have different motivations then women.

You are correct about attraction but how you feel and the consequences of those feelings are different.

There is no consequence for a man to date out since he can spread seed largely wherever he pleases with the offspring jumping further into his gene pool washing away the mothers race.

Women largely have kids with one man and the offspring will jump further into the fathers race washing herself away. Men don't hold the keys to lineage the women do so who the women are sleeping with is much more important then who the men are sleeping with.

In conclusion blacl women should be kept away from non black men. If I had a daughter she wouldn't be dating no chinsee dude stop it :mjlol:
You're not really getting my point and I don't believe yours because I'm not a man.
Your point just sounds like "me being attracted to a certain group is ok, but should be this group should be shamed because they like the same thing" which doesn't make any sense to me
especially when blacks aren't being wiped out at all and there are black couples who make babies at a pretty decent rate

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
what?

there's nothing stopping mixed girls (wm/bw OR bm/ww) from fukking with black dudes...

because if there's some black dudes who can deal with a cac dad in law when dating a white girl, then there's some black dudes that can deal with a cac dad in law when dating a mixed girl.

however, i find it unlikely any mixed black-white person would be dating black dudes who shame people in interracial relationships, unless they don't love their family or something like that.
There are actually some mixed people that support IR, also the mixed people you said that wouldn't date a black person if they don't support IR, is the reason why black people do not support IR.