If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
i really don't know how those people even expect those relationships to work out?

you gonna preach about bedwenches and their wanting babies w/ white features, then you go meet your girl's family, sit next to your cac daddy in law, you gonna act like it's all good now? or you'll expect a girl to love you when you call her momma a worthless bedwench and her father a white devil?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
It's a social disorder but that's besides the point. There are crazy people telling us what the truth is right now because they can. As a homo you can't have an opinion on relationships because all anyone has to do is say "you're gay though" and you fold and crumble.

I stick by my views and share my thoughts because I don't feel anyone who thinks a man dating out is the same as a woman, is insane.

All you can really say is it doesn't matter who anyone dates, because you're sweet.
I can have an opinion because I just told you what it was :umad:
and I'm saying that you only think that it's okay for men because you are a man, you're saying it's okay for men because you are one and it's something you wanted to do
if you were a woman, you're opinion would be probably be the same, but you'd use some other explanation to justify doing something that you chose to condemn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i really don't know how those people even expect those relationships to work out?

you gonna preach about bedwenches and their wanting babies w/ white features, then you go meet your girl's family, sit next to your cac daddy in law, you gonna act like it's all good now? or you'll expect a girl to love you when you call her momma a worthless bedwench and her father a white devil?
Black men shouldn't be procreating with white women at all.

If youre gonna do it, Non white only.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can have an opinion because I just told you what it was :umad:
and I'm saying that you only think that it's okay for men because you are a man, you're saying it's okay for men because you are one and it's something you wanted to do
if you were a woman, you're opinion would be probably be the same, but you'd use some other explanation to justify doing something that you chose to condemn
If I was a woman? Hmm let me put myself in a woman's mind.

Yea I can't make sense of why a black woman would lay with a non black male let alone some dusty ass cac.

I have a migraine tryin to make sense of that. There's only one answer. Self hatred or she was just raised in white scools and is just culturally on that wave which happens to a lot of people.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

you gonna preach about bedwenches and their wanting babies w/ white features, then the next day you go meet your girl's family, sit next to your cac daddy in law, you gonna act like it's all good? or you'll expect a girl to love you when you call her momma a worthless bedwench and her father a white devil?
:smh: I tell ya.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that you feel it's hypocritical but how am I wrong?

We're not having a discussion, nikka. The only thing I'd discuss with you is working out and MMA.

You know you're a hypocrite and your "it's okay because I'm a man but wrong because you're a female" makes you sound as stupid and "fukk boyish" as Cacs who spout their same hypocritical crap.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We're not having a discussion, nikka. The only thing I'd discuss with you is working out and MMA.

You know you're a hypocrite and your "it's okay because I'm a man but wrong because you're a female" makes you sound as stupid and "fukk boyish" as Cacs who spout their same hypocritical crap.
there is more to it then that if you'd take some time to understand my superior views :ld:

So you want to just talk at me and wallow in your mental ignorance and squalor. You aren't mature enough to have conversations with me about anything deeper then fitness and entertainment so I accept this treaty with you.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a woman? Hmm let me put myself in a woman's mind.

Yea I can't make sense of why a black woman would lay with a non black male let alone some dusty ass cac.

I have a migraine tryin to make sense of that. There's only one answer. Self hatred or she was just raised in white scools and is just culturally on that wave which happens to a lot of people.

But you can make sense of why a black man would lay up with an asian chick?

So you're allowed to be attracted to whatever race you want but black women shouldn't be attracted to anything but black men?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you want to just talk at me and wallow in your mental ignorance and squalor. You aren't mature enough to have conversations with me about anything deeper then fitness and entertainment so I accept this treaty with you.

You're an admitted hypocrite so what the Fukk is there to talk about? You're a st0rmfr0nt CAC, parading around in black skin. Why argue with you when I can just call you out on your BS and stupidity?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Black men shouldn't be procreating with white women at all.

If youre gonna do it, Non white only.

i don't really have an opinion... i leave it to the individuals...

i just think you shouldn't date someone whose roots you hate by definition

because it can't be healthy for anyone involved

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But you can make sense of why a black man would lay up with an asian chick?

So you're allowed to be attracted to whatever race you want but black women shouldn't be attracted to anything but black men?
Attraction is natural. Marriage and procreation is political under white supremacy and we are at war.

The black woman has to be kept away from outsiders meaning non black men and only create black kids with black males. How can you disagree with this no matter who says it.

The black sperm does not require these kind of controls and should ideally go to black women but there are no real biological or political consequences to a black nation if he does not, unless he has abandoned the child and left it to be raised under the mothers culture.

I just decreed this now tell your friends.