If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember making this exact same thread and gettin NO real answers :mjlol:

nikkaz ended up talking in circles and derailing the thread just like this one :russ:

It's all so arbitrary (look at the disagreement on what "biracial" means for an example of what I mean) that it ends with people talking in circles...which is exactly what happened here

All I know is phenotype ≠ genotype...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If my perception of you is a personal problem, don't argue with me about it breh
I continue to think that your passion for blackness is just for you to boost your own ego and criticize others decisions/identities
nothing positive about it
O you were finished? :heh: well allow me to have the last word for the record.

Fine with me. I feel that opinion stems from the inability of you as a homosexual to have an opinion on social relationships since society has taken away the voice you need to do so :manny: our situations are not alike so I can't be limited in the way you are.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
i didn't ask you if there's been politicians with white wives, i asked you if you think obama would have made it this far politically with a white wife in his arms?
Thats not what you said initially.
You cant say Obama only married Michelle so he could run for President if that wasn't even a possibilty at the time they married.
You mfs trying to nit pick and change the argument because you cant back up your claim.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats not what you said initially.
You cant say Obama only married Michelle so he could run for President if that wasn't even a possibilty at the time they married.
You mfs trying to nit pick and change the argument because you cant back up your claim.

i didn't say obama only married her so he could run for president, in fact, i already told you his political career did NOT begin with his presidential run.

and this is what i asked:

do you think obama would have made it far politically with a white wife? :skip:

simple yes or no question

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
O you were finished? :heh: well allow me to have the last word for the record.

Fine with me. I feel that opinion stems from the inability of you as a homosexual to have an opinion on social relationships since society has taken away the voice you need to do so :manny: our situations are not alike so I can't be limited in the way you are.
being a homosexual doesn't mean you are inherently born with social/mental disorders like autism, so we can analyze relationships and other social interactions just fine
inb4 you say being gay is a social/mental disorder because of your feelings :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
being a homosexual doesn't mean you are inherently born with social/mental disorders like autism, so we can analyze relationships and other social interactions just fine
inb4 you say being gay is a social/mental disorder because of your feelings :umad:
It's a social disorder but that's besides the point. There are crazy people telling us what the truth is right now because they can. As a homo you can't have an opinion on relationships because all anyone has to do is say "you're gay though" and you fold and crumble.

I stick by my views and share my thoughts because I don't feel anyone who thinks a man dating out is the same as a woman, is insane.

All you can really say is it doesn't matter who anyone dates, because you're sweet.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mowgli still spouting his hypocritical bullshyt and sounding just like Fukking CACs when they justify their racism and overall stupidity.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
i didn't say obama only married her so he could run for president, in fact, i already told you his political career did NOT begin with his presidential run.

and this is what i asked:

simple yes or no question
Yeah he couldve.
It wouldve gave him the opportunity to start his career in a mixed neighborhood on the northside of chicago,play up his whiteness, and he couldve used that BS we are the world racial harmony angle.
Or became a "Black republican" like many mixed people are.