If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
He Never dated a black woman before he met michelle. It was a political marriage.
Thats because he grew up in fukking Hawaii. There werent any Black women there

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, and honestly don't care. It's not like I'm saying hey, if you've got 5% white in your black blood you have to identify as biracial. If you're 95% black and want to only be called black I have no problems with that. If you read the post that started it and the discussion that followed I don't see how you can be confused.

what the fukk? :dead: lets keep it simple, if you have one black parent and one non-black parent, you are biracial.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, come on. it was politically based to further his career :heh: michelle was going to divorce him at one point

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: then it should be a slam dunk for my son :blessed:

You're wrong though. He just loved white women like his mother. No choice since his dad wasn't around to instruct him.

Dad probably would have told him to do the same thing he did

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I didn't just call you gay I said because you're gay you have a limited thought process on social relationships because of how the world views homosexiality, which is actually very deep.

You probably skimmed through the post after it started getting to real for you.

You acted like only straight people can quantify relationships. It's not really deep, it's just a loophole you popped into to invalidate criticism thrown in your direction.

All you're doing is trying to justify your actions with a bunch of half hearted rhetoric, it's not like you figured that all out and then got an asian spouse. You got her and then justified your reasoning after. If you think someone is going to believe you'd be out here arguing interracial breeding if you had a black wife, you are mistaken.
Your posts are really easy to write off because you're biased. You aren't really looking at it in a political stance, you're just trying to keep people from being able to have a negative opinion on your life decisions. Which I don't even have a problem with, it's you going around like the biggest, blackest militant when you retire in an asian p*ssy every night. Like blackness is so important to you until it comes to p*ssy.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I don't know, and honestly don't care. It's not like I'm saying hey, if you've got 5% white in your black blood you have to identify as biracial. If you're 95% black and want to only be called black I have no problems with that. If you read the post that started it and the discussion that followed I don't see how you can be confused.

Very few African Americans even have that much. Hell, Don Cheadle, who would be considered quite dark, is only 81% black. That's almost the equivalent of one white grandparent.

Chris Rock 80%
Chris Tucker 83%
Morgan Freeman 83%
Snoop Dogg 71%
Tina Turner 66%
Maya Angelou 77%
Whoopi Goldberg 92%
Jackie Joyner-Kersee 83%
Charles Barkley 75%
Condoleezza Rice 51%
Oprah Winfrey 89%

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You acted like only straight people can quantify relationships. It's not really deep, it's just a loophole you popped into to invalidate criticism thrown in your direction.

All you're doing is trying to justify your actions with a bunch of half hearted rhetoric, it's not like you figured that all out and then got an asian spouse. You got her and then justified your reasoning after. If you think someone is going to believe you'd be out here arguing interracial breeding with a black wife, you are mistaken.
Your posts are really easy to write off because you're biased. You aren't really looking at it in a political stance, you're just trying to keep people from being able to have a negative opinion on your life decisions. Which I don't even have a problem with, it's you going around like the biggest, blackest militant when you retire in an asian p*ssy every night. Like blackness is so important to you until it comes to p*ssy.
I've had these views since I was only dating black women. Ivee had these conversations with friends that had women of other races. You're perception of me is a personal problem. People are going to have something negative to say no matter what you do. As a homosexual I think that's something you should be able to understand. Black women can't date out black men can is very political. You're confused. I'm sure you write of anyone who doesn't agree with fakkitry because you like dudes. :manny: Truth is what you will.

kayslay

Daps
:whoo: then it should be a slam dunk for my son :blessed:

You're wrong though. He just loved white women like his mother. No choice since his dad wasn't around to instruct him.

Dad probably would have told him to do the same thing he did
nah, come on. it was politically based to further his career :heh: michelle was going to divorce him at one point
So because they had marital problems that means he married her strictlyvfor political gain?
What couple had never almost broken up?:beli:
Obama was a unknown, mixed race, lower middleclass from a rock 200 miles off the west coast of the mainland and you mfs mean to tell me he knew he knew in the late 70/early 80s that he was going to be president? So much so that he married a black woman?
You mfs are really delusional.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I've had these views since I was only dating black women. Ivee had these conversations with friends that had women of other races. You're perception of me is a personal problem. People are going to have something negative to say no matter what you do. As a homosexual I think that's something you should be able to understand. Truth is what you will.
If my perception of you is a personal problem, don't argue with me about it breh
I continue to think that your passion for blackness is just for you to boost your own ego and criticize others decisions/identities
nothing positive about it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because they had marital problems that means he married her strictlyvfor political gain?
What couple had never almost broken up?:beli:
Obama was a unknown, mixed race, lower middleclass from a rock 200 miles off the west coast of the mainland and you mfs mean to tell me he knew he knew in the late 70/early 80s that he was going to be president? So much so that he married a black woman?
You mfs are really delusional.:mjlol:

obama didn't start his political career with his presidency run and they got married in 92. do you think obama would have made it far politically with a white wife? :skip:

kayslay

Daps
Very few African Americans even have that much. Hell, Don Cheadle, who would be considered quite dark, is only 81% black. That's almost the equivalent of one white grandparent.

Chris Rock 80%
Chris Tucker 83%
Morgan Freeman 83%
Snoop Dogg 71%
Tina Turner 66%
Maya Angelou 77%
Whoopi Goldberg 92%
Jackie Joyner-Kersee 83%
Charles Barkley 75%
Condoleezza Rice 51%
Oprah Winfrey 89%
A white grand parent /=/ a white parent.
African Americans dont have white family members.
You cant compare the reality of being a mulatto in the early 1900s to a mixed race person of today, much less try to compare that to an full black AA of today.
Its not the same.
If anything it just proves biracial people are more white than anything, with the average of 60% European ancestry.

kayslay

Daps
obama didn't start his political career with his presidency run and they got married in 92. do you think obama would have made it far politically with a white wife? :skip:
There are and have been politicians With white wives.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theyre are and have been politicians With white wives.
i didn't ask you if there's been politicians with white wives, i asked you if you think obama would have made it this far politically with a white wife in his arms?