If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So when does being biracial end? You make no fukking sense, so are you saying every AA's is biracial?

I don't know, and honestly don't care. It's not like I'm saying hey, if you've got 5% white in your black blood you have to identify as biracial. If you're 95% black and want to only be called black I have no problems with that. If you read the post that started it and the discussion that followed I don't see how you can be confused.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like mental gymnastics :yeshrug:
your decisions wouldn't even be being questioned like this if you weren't so pushy with your beliefs
if you think its okay for you to do something, you need to rethink attacking others for the same thing, instead of making excuses and exceptions for yourself
like saying "it's okay because I'm a man" just something one says to others as a justification, because if something is wrong when a woman does it, it's wrong if a man does it. Morals don't switch up for genders.
Justifications like that just make it seem like you're only "militant" because you were born black (like you were born male), and you just want to make things the best/easiest for your ego. Comes off like you would be a st0rmfr0nt type dude if you were born white.
I just gave you my justification and reasoning.

Because I'm a man and men can have children with women if other races and still keep their offspring among their group while women largely Cannot.

It's mental gymnastics for you because you didn't read enough books growing up.

Plus you are an actual homosexual so by default you feel you don't have the right to say what types of social relationships are off limits due to the guilt society has placed on you for being the abomination that you are. You look at a situation and say "I'm gay what opinion can I have" :manny:

So when you say things like this to me i see it as you as a gay male enforcing the limitations that you feel on me . Im not mentally limited in that way like you are.

Now if you were a faggit who felt any kind of power like those Greek homos you could say what relationships are acceptable and which ones are not and stick by your views like a man while havin a penis in your buns. You have a personal problem at this juncture.

Damn i think this post just unlocked a door in your mind :wow:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If a person starts a family with another race they aren't pro black.

As a man I'm attracted to all types of women. A sexy woman is a sexy woman, white, black, yellow, brown, mixed or whatever

The mother of my kids will 100% black. To each his own but don't try to justify bullshyt with bullshyt logic

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If a person starts a family with another race they aren't pro black.

As a man I'm attracted to all types of women. A sexy woman is a sexy woman, white, black, yellow, brown, mixed or whatever

The mother of my kids will 100% black. To each his own but don't try to justify bullshyt with bullshyt logic

:childplease:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I don't know, and honestly don't care. It's not like I'm saying hey, if you've got 5% white in your black blood you have to identify as biracial. If you're 95% black and want to only be called black I have no problems with that. If you read the post that started it and the discussion that followed I don't see how you can be confused.
But you just said % doesn't matter and have no problem with 5% claiming black. So I don't get what your coming from.

Black+Non-Black=Biracial

Black+Half-Black=Black

Is that simple.:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you just did a bunch of mental backflips and called me gay
your thought process is really messy, if your posts were a thesis turned in to be graded, you would get an F :manny:
I didn't just call you gay I said because you're gay you have a limited thought process on social relationships because of how the world views homosexiality, which is actually very deep.

You probably skimmed through the post after it started getting to real for you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are Barak Obamas daughters black? :lupe:
Barack Obama aka my son showed biracials how it's supposed to be done. If he hadn't decided to run for pres he never would have married Michelle though having largely dated white and raised by a white woman.
:whew: close call.

This is one if the few times being a dead beat dad paid off for a man.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But you just said % doesn't matter and have no problem with 5% claiming black. So I don't get what your coming from.

Black+Non-Black=Biracial

Black+Half-Black=Black

Is that simple.:yeshrug:

eh? So the rule is if you are 50%+ black = black?

Looks like to you biracial = 50% race/race whereas to me I'm just looking at whether you have more than one race in you. You can still identify as a black person and be biracial.
Are Barak Obamas daughters black? :lupe:

yup

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Barack Obama aka my son showed biracials how it's supposed to be done. If he hadn't decided to run for pres he never would have married Michelle though having largely dated white and raised by a white woman.
:whew: close call.

This is one if the few times being a dead beat dad paid off for a man.
How tf do you nikkas know who he wouldve married?:stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How tf do you nikkas know who he wouldve married?:stopitslime:
He Never dated a black woman before he met michelle. It was a political marriage.

It's not important at least he got there.

What's disturbing is that thecoli no longer views Obama as the first black president.

He's the first biracial president now? :wtf:

They gotta change his Wikipedia