If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
wait, doesn't mowgli talk about bedwenches and c00ns? :mindblown:
Yea what's wrong with that? That bible got your head fukked up.

This is how power dynamics work. Men take other groups women and leave their own women for their own people. No black woman in my fam is with a non black man.

We scare them off or instigate conflict so we can beat them up.

Life isn't fair :manny:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:whoo: that shift :salute:

:what: did you not read my first post in the thread when @Yup quoted me, I stated even then, that I am only going to be seriously involved with a black woman and start a family with her.

Could careless who the next person dates, I know the woman I'm breeding with will be a black woman. I never understood why some people here equate being pro black means you can only date dark-skinned women, as if sisters aren't caramel or light skinned

my first post in here stating my views on the subject

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what: did you not read my first post in the thread when @Yup quoted me, I stated even then, that I am only going to be seriously involved with a black woman and start a family with her.

my first post in here stating my views on the subject
No I only read the posts that involve me.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Race mixing is fine as long as only the men do it and the child does not double dip because this is annihilation. The environment he's being raised in guarantees blacl recombination which guarantees that inheritence.
Why is it okay for the men but not the women?

Some of your views breh...:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's where you got confused breh :yeshrug:
I didn't get confused. I asked you a question I didn't know the answer to.

Alot of bruhs will seed a biracial female if she has a fat ass and then act goofy when they actually see who created that. It's good that you are thorough with your standards

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Yea what's wrong with that? That bible got your head fukked up.

This is how power dynamics work. Men take other groups women and leave their own women for their own people. No black woman in my fam is with a non black man.

We scare them off or instigate conflict so we can beat them up.

Life isn't fair :manny:
Sounds like mental gymnastics :yeshrug:
your decisions wouldn't even be being questioned like this if you weren't so pushy with your beliefs
if you think its okay for you to do something, you need to rethink attacking others for the same thing, instead of making excuses and exceptions for yourself
like saying "it's okay because I'm a man" is just something one says to others as a justification, because if something is wrong when a woman does it, it's wrong if a man does it. Morals don't switch up for genders.
Justifications like that just make it seem like you're only "militant" because you were born black (like you were born male), and you just want to make things the best/easiest for your ego. Comes off like you would be a st0rmfr0nt type dude if you were born white.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why is it okay for the men but not the women?

Some of your views breh...:patrice:
Historically men go around the world fukking women while their own women are kept incubated in a stronghold. Women are the spoils of conquered lands. The destruction of a people come from the womb of the woman because obviously if the women are being seeded by men of other groups and the men are dead theY will cease to exist.

Women cannot prevent a father from enforcing his culture on his children. Especially the son. When a black woman has a seed with a non black man the odds of the child dating within the fathers race are higher compared to the man. The point isn't to take a woman from another group and send the child back into that group enriched. The point is to send hI'm back into the fathers own to enrich his group.

Just because I have an asian wife doesn't mean I'd allow my daughter to marry an Asian man or any non black race. The woman must be kept in house so the men can spread seed. This is how you reshape the world in your image.

White supremacy works because whites have been able to largely keep their women from dating Interracially while making minions out of the races using other groups women.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
he should just gracefully bow out of these conversations :wow: i understand the points he's trying to make, but its just hypocritical when held up to the light of scrutiny.
HypocricY is a shackle for the weak.

That's like saying you shoukdnt beat this nikka up for talking greasy because no one beat you up when you talked greasy to them.

nikkas have Selective hypocrisy. I see through it so I stick to my views. I have them fleshed out and don't care if someone disagrees.