If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course cause you're a self hating c00n…this is what allowed you to marry a cac asian and not a black woman

I'll tell you to ya face. It's these nikkas in this thread that'll just mock you behind ya back.

Ya wife's an asian. Ya son's definitely not gonna marry a black girl. Congratulations on diluting the black pool that you try so hard to pretend you care about.

:laff:

You can't be serious.
Biracials impregnate black women every day bruh. There are so many black women waiting for a serious man who's not some mac, to wed them and start a family.

:manny: it's nothin.

Not sure why you want me to lose though. You sound like these black women on here. Probably just doin some down low simping. I understand the game.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
A man with a black father can procreate with a black woman regardless of who his mother is according to my views.

Obviously you think it's ok for black women to lay with cacs. Why is that hard to say. If you don't think any non black person should lay with black women just say that.

It won't stop my flow
Your son is going to date whoever he likes. You won't be able to control who he dates. Are you going to tell him not to get with Asian women? When his own mother is Asian? Good luck with that. You didn't think this through.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your son is going to date whoever he likes. You won't be able to control who he dates. Are you going to tell him not to get with Asian women? When his own mother is Asian? Good luck with that. You didn't think this through.
I'm telling him you cannot go asian or any non black race. This is important because double dip race mixing non black is forbidden

I have a 15 year plan to condition him to find a black woman and as a backup plan I'm withholding his inheritence until he marries and has a child with a black woman.

Anything less I'm using that as my personal retirement package. I may go to another nation and drop a seed in a black woman and give the money to that child. Gotta keep all that money in a black family you dig? That's just business, not personal

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I have a 15 year plan to condition him to find a black woman

You wouldn't have to condition him if he you hadn't….

wait for it….

….married an asian woman

The fact that you already feel you have to condition your son to marry a black woman lets me (and us) know that you understand he's really a cac at heart. You lost nikka.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
same with me, rest of my family is brown to light. I'm dark. These nikkas got life confused :snoop:
My great grandparents on my pops side were both children of former slaves. Both of them light skinned. They had 13 children one of which was my grandfather. Some of my great aunts and uncles were very light skinned to the point one of them used to try to pass as white and everybody calls him Uncle Tom to this day. I have light skinned people in my family who are of a younger generation who are light skinned and have straight hair. Now let me say that some of the family reunions have had 500 people there and that's not everybody, but Ive only seen one interracial relationship in my family and he's a distant cousin whose younger than me. You come to my family reunion and she every shade imaginable. Im right down the middle. Its ridiculous as black folks we put so much emphasis on complexion

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
wait, doesn't mowgli talk about bedwenches and c00ns? :mindblown:

:sas1: he ain't the only one in this thread being a fat fukkn hypocrite

but we're gonna just focus on Mowgli this thread

we're gonna see if these black militants really mean what they say and call him out for talking about "conditioning" his cac asian son

but as I suspect, they'll just ignore it and let him rock out

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@tru_m.a.c if you can read, I've stated I only believe in dating in my own, I can care less what the next person does, I called GreatestLaker out for him not being black but always speaking on black issues

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You wouldn't have to condition him if he you hadn't….

wait for it….

….married an asian woman

Race mixing is fine as long as only the men do it and the child does not double dip because this is annihilation. The environment he's being raised in guarantees blacl recombination which guarantees that inheritence.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@tru_m.a.c if you can read, I've stated I only believe in dating in my own, I can care less what the next person does, I called GreatestLaker out for him not being black but always speaking on black issues
Will you seed a woman with one black parent though if her ass is phat?

This is the elephant in the room that people want to avoid.

The reaction to the pics posted of these women speaks volumes though.