If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
your son's not black according to the coli :yeshrug:
:sadbron: o god how will life go on. :mjlol: stop it, Ppppppppp bill Clinton is the first black president. My son won't have any problems as long as he's cultured, in the ways........

Now do you think it's ok for black women to lay with cacs?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So is that a yes or no?

that your son is a cac and not black? yes

I don't know what you're confused about. You're arguing black women shouldn't date outside their race. Which leaves your son with what option? Does he date only biracial asian/black girls? Or are black women that date him no longer dating outside of their race because his mom's ethnicity somehow becomes a non factor?

:sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that your son is a cac and not black? yes

I don't know what you're confused about. You're arguing black women shouldn't date outside their race. Which leaves your son with what option? Does he date only biracial asian/black girls? Or are black women that date him no longer dating outside of their race because his mom's ethnicity somehow becomes a non factor?

:sas1:
A man with a black father can procreate with a black woman regardless of who his mother is according to my views.

Obviously you think it's ok for black women to lay with cacs. Why is that hard to say. If you don't think any non black person should lay with black women just say that.

It won't stop my flow

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whatever my nikka :laff:

you're just lucky you get a pass for being an OG poster and a certified lame

yo @Poitier and @Blackking , mowgli married an asian woman. What're his kids gonna be? Biracial? Mixed? Whatever it is they aren't black right? I just need to make sure we're being intellectually honest here.

he never c00ned out.

not even once,

And with the Majority of black posters c00ning out so many times......

I don't even have the time to hate on this nikka for creating a asiatic black........... ancient africans did the same shyt before.

but ummm...... bi racial , i guess.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you not realized what you quoted? :leostare:

According to your equation, a biracial's identity plays no factor in creating an offspring. According to your equation the only thing that matters is the race of their partner.

But according to your second statement a biracial cannot be excluded from their blackness. But somehow, if they have a white partner, their offspring is automatically excluded from their blackness.

When you're able to explain how this makes sense we'll all be waiting in this thread.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
According to your equation, a biracial's identity plays no factor in creating an offspring. According to your equation the only thing that matters is the race of their partner.

But according to your second statement a biracial cannot be excluded from their blackness. But somehow, if they have a white partner, their offspring is automatically excluded from their blackness.

Makes perfect sense.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I love chocolate women :mjcry:
but Redbones are blacks too according to white supremacy :heh:
One drop rule, remember?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So based on this all African Americans are bi racial :mjlol:

And Im not saying this to clown yall in any way. Its just ridiculous we have all these opinions and theories on race.

The white man has really done a number on us :snoop:
Any black person who is made up of two different races is biracial. I'm amazed at how many of you don't know what the prefix "bi" means. That's elementary school shyt. That's like asking "do all bicycles have two wheels?"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A man with a black father can procreate with a black woman regardless of who his mother is according to my views.

Of course cause you're a self hating c00n…this is what allowed you to marry a cac asian and not a black woman

I'll tell you to ya face. It's these nikkas in this thread that'll just mock you behind ya back.

Ya wife's an asian. Ya son's definitely not gonna marry a black girl. Congratulations on diluting the black pool that you try so hard to pretend you care about.

:laff:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he never c00ned out.

not even once,

And with the Majority of black posters c00ning out so many times......

I don't even have the time to hate on this nikka for creating a asiatic black........... ancient africans did the same shyt before.

but ummm...... bi racial , i guess.

:laff: all that plea copping

the bolded is the most important part of your statement. I love how you soften the blow with an "I guess."

You cats are so transparent. It's easy to spit that vulgar shyt to posters you have an open disdain for.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup