If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not only that but it shows the lack of respect these women have for these men. Not only does she need to have her head about her but the man is supposed to cultivate a status with her where she will act right. Black men, more than any man in this country stay having women snitching on them. What is their criteria for a mate/mother of their child? A real lack of respect if your woman, even after you part with her, running her mouth snitching on you. Then these dudes think they got game. Ok.

Respect and honor are things that evade the average black man.

Juelz Santana exhibit A

Why are you here?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Gravity I think I see where he is coming from though. We are taking the literal definition of biracial, he's going with what people can or will identify themselves as. Since many people have mixed heritage, your most immediate lineage (parents) makeup determines where you fit.
A person with a white grandparent(s) can ID as biracial because they are biracial. You can try to spin the bullshyt however you want, it's still bullshyt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now you're starting to come into the right territory. You have guys on here who will swear to their graves that they hate White people, but will still have sex with a White chick. That's what I don't get. It's similar for this topic. Guys will claim to hate interracial relationships between Black and White, but still lust after their offspring, which raises the point of hating the tree, but not its produce, so to speak. It all boils down to dudes not owing up to their preferences. If you want to fool around with White chicks, then so be it, but don't say you hate all White people, etc. This thread is a way to call out some of these guys and their hypocrisy.
This isn't really my personal preference BUT

How is a black man NOT going to be attracted to at least one of these women....... REGARDLESS of stance on any issue.....

ca5f03c5440885852aca3b974ac3a7d7.jpg
jhonni-blaze-gray-joseguerra-210.jpg
melyssa-ford6.jpg

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really? Physical attraction is important but it is not the most important. Character is more important because if you marry her and have kids you risk your very life with a woman who aint shyt. You will die dealing with a woman who aint shyt.

Duh? Which is why when I quoted your original post. The original and actual institution of marriage is a business relationship. People are marrying for love and getting fukked up out here.

Now explain to me how this ties into your the average black man ain't shyt theme

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Well them I going to start calling myself mixed since I'm not 100% African. Most African-Americans should start claiming bi-racial according to the new coli definition of bi-racial.
Having a non-black grandparent is a lot different than having white ancestors from 200 years ago. That white grandparent could have raised you and had a huge impact on your life. You identifying as mixed would definitely be some c00n shyt. Just saying.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Having a non-black grandparent is a lot different than having white ancestors from 200 years ago. That white grandparent could have raised you and had a huge impact on your life. You identifying as mixed would definitely be some c00n shyt. Just saying.

No!!!!! I have more than one race in me; therefore, I am bi-racial according to the coli. You can't change the definition now. Some of the darker celebrities I post are in the 70-80 range in regard to being "black." Having one white grandparent would put you in the mid 70s range assuming they have zero black blood.

Don't try to change it now. I'm bi-racial y'all :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Tell that to the people who are calling her mixed and biracial :camby: