If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
So uh...are you saying...if you are 25% white, and 75% black...you aren't "bi-racial"?
Even though you have two races in you, which is what "bi-" means?

Is that what you're saying?

Going by ya'll definition, I guess you'd have no issue with Oprah calling herself multi-racial or tri-racial :usure::
MV5BMTgzODE3MzYxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzEyNjc4._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"Her genetic make up was determined to be 89 percent Sub-Saharan African, 8% Native American, and 3% East Asian"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Going by ya'll definition, I guess you'd have no issue with Oprah calling herself multi-racial or tri-racial :usure::

"Her genetic make up was determined to be 89 percent Sub-Saharan African, 8% Native American, and 3% East Asian"

No issue at all.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black Women should not date Interracially. Ever

What's weird to me though are people against black men dating Interracially but being pro homosexuality and gay marriage :mjlol:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
<---- look at my avi. I'm bi-racial according to the coli. :russ:

I guess y'all are going to have to stop complaining about those POF women saying their mixed :sas2:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:mjlol::pachaha:It's all fun and games until militants have to give up women who look like this
tumblr_n9ya8qc8pX1r8efu6o1_1280.jpg

You do realize that she could have 2 black parents right?

Or all black people/women supposed to have dark skinned, dark eyes, and coarse hair?

Funniest thing about this thread:

3 years ago, you'd catch "Malik" AKA YBE alllllllllllllllllllllll over SOHH, dissing HBCUs for white ones. I remember cause I was an HBCU student at the time and this nikka was dissing schools like mine white he was going to a wack ass white state school. Only to find out whitey didn't want him so he transferred to a black school. :mjlol:

Also, this nikka was just basically stalking a light skinned, bi-racial girl on here not too long ago too. :mjlol: nikka really has a color complex with his dark skin. Idk why you all still entertain his race threads. All of this sudden bravado about his race just stems for insecurity, not pride, which is why it sounds so stupid when you logically think about the shyt he types on race.

That's why it's stupid to get into the logistics of what being "black" is.

If someone is mixed, they physically look "in", and they CHOOSE to identify with their black side and live as such, what's the problem? That's their choice.

Just like if someone wants to be seen as mixed and not black: that's their choice,

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't know why anyone would sleep with white women...then where would the biracials come from?

I know that some black men like white hoes...... But I'm not gonna dis my lighter sisters because of it.

Eitherway, i'm not even gonna dis my black bruhs that like white caves........ but I will encourage them to do better. I'm not a hater (on my own people ) I guess:yeshrug:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what BI-racial means?

25% is not BI, sweetie? That would make you a quarter white.

You'd think you're talking about quantum physics :dead:

Bi racial = Barack
Mixed = Malia and Sasha
Black = Michelle

That's how I categorize them.
*Yes I know culturally Pres considers himself black but he's still bi-racial to me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I know that some black men like white hoes...... But I'm not gonna dis my lighter sisters because of it.

Eitherway, i'm not even gonna dis my black bruhs that like white caves........ but I will encourage them to do better. I'm not a hater (on my own people ) I guess:yeshrug:[/QUOTE
NO one is saying that.