If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The *CONNOTATION* being 2 parents of different races :snoop:
No, you say that because you have an agenda. Biracial means a person of two different races. You don't get to define words based on your c00n-agenda.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No, you say that because you have an agenda. Biracial means a person of two different races. You don't get to define words based on your c00n-agenda.

Literally everyone is "of 2 races"

Now lets wait for you to throw out qualifiers :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall a weird bunch, I thought alot of this was trolling....

But now I see its not

Time to....

exit-this-thread-o.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Try to do that without your chinese wife in tow to avoid looking like a hypocrite.
No. I've done it With her.

Like word a cac? Worrrrrrrrrd? That's how you feel? Trevor? Are you SERIOUS? :shaq2:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Gravity I think I see where he is coming from though. We are taking the literal definition of biracial, he's going with what people can or will identify themselves as. Since many people have mixed heritage, your most immediate lineage (parents) makeup determines where you fit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You do realize that she could have 2 black parents right?

Or all black people/women supposed to have dark skinned, dark eyes, and coarse hair?

Funniest thing about this thread:

3 years ago, you'd catch "Malik" AKA YBE alllllllllllllllllllllll over SOHH, dissing HBCUs for white ones. I remember cause I was an HBCU student at the time and this nikka was dissing schools like mine white he was going to a wack ass white state school. Only to find out whitey didn't want him so he transferred to a black school. :mjlol:

Also, this nikka was just basically stalking a light skinned, bi-racial girl on here not too long ago too. :mjlol: nikka really has a color complex with his dark skin. Idk why you all still entertain his race threads. All of this sudden bravado about his race just stems for insecurity, not pride, which is why it sounds so stupid when you logically think about the shyt he types on race.

That's why it's stupid to get into the logistics of what being "black" is.

If someone is mixed, they physically look "in", and they CHOOSE to identify with their black side and live as such, what's the problem? That's their choice.

Just like if someone wants to be seen as mixed and not black: that's their choice,
:ohhh: is that why he's been usin so much aggressive content toward my chinese wife. It all makes sense.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I think a better solution would be to only date mixed-race/biracial women that are conscious. The problem is, as is with Black America itself, that most of us aren't conscious. There are agents everywhere... dark-skinned, light-skinned, medium-toned, biracial.... most want the benefits and privilege without putting in the work, unlike the days of yesteryear. This has to stop immediately.

Having said all this, there needs to be a uniformed standard to blackness, similar to what Native Americans do when you apply for tribal membership. You have to be a certain blood quantum in order to be a member and if your quantum is beyond that threshold, then cannot gain membership into the tribe. The general standard for membership is around the 1/8 level with more stringent requirements as high as 1/2.

"Policing" this is the issue. I put "policing" in quotations because that's where the complications of implementing all of this and regulating all of this would be entertaining, to say the least.

Eta... sorry if this has already been posted, about to read thread now.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Although @LadySimone is a bedwench now......I must say that If it is, then that's why they're failing, which would point out that, it SHOULDN'T BE about that........Can't be lookin for a booty call type of female and expect it to turn into Michelle Obama, in most cases...:manny:

Not only that but it shows the lack of respect these women have for these men. Not only does she need to have her head about her but the man is supposed to cultivate a status with her where she will act right. Black men, more than any man in this country stay having women snitching on them. What is their criteria for a mate/mother of their child? A real lack of respect if your woman, even after you part with her, running her mouth snitching on you. Then these dudes think they got game. Ok.

Respect and honor are things that evade the average black man.

Juelz Santana exhibit A

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
they aren't white but they are MOSTLY black... soooooooooooooo what's the rest of them then??? oh yea... white

when you go to grandmas for christmas or take them around her side of the family, what's he gonna know as aunts, uncles, grandmas, and cousins?? white people

There are black people who have the same percentage of white in them without blatant interracial procreation being involved :yeshrug:. However, like I said before, there are black women that look like the women in the OP, so the coli militants will be alright :yeshrug:. Anyway, to me, an ideal union in the black community is two black partners, but if you want to date outside of your race, okay :yeshrug:.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

Really? Physical attraction is important but it is not the most important. Character is more important because if you marry her and have kids you risk your very life with a woman who aint shyt. You will die dealing with a woman who aint shyt.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I just say I don't fukk with white girls, and I don't understand why anyone would...:patrice:

Well most pro black people aren't claiming to Hate interracial relationships.... They just promote black / black relationships.

Now you're starting to come into the right territory. You have guys on here who will swear to their graves that they hate White people, but will still have sex with a White chick. That's what I don't get. It's similar for this topic. Guys will claim to hate interracial relationships between Black and White, but still lust after their offspring, which raises the point of hating the tree, but not its produce, so to speak. It all boils down to dudes not owing up to their preferences. If you want to fool around with White chicks, then so be it, but don't say you hate all White people, etc. This thread is a way to call out some of these guys and their hypocrisy.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Well them I going to start calling myself mixed since I'm not 100% African. Most African-Americans should start claiming bi-racial according to the new coli definition of bi-racial.
Well based on what they are saying you are justified in doing that

I guess according to them most AAs are mixed. :yeshrug: