If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No I think what he is saying is that as black man, black women should be a first choice not an option among many. Living in the UK, the Asian women (Indian, Pakistani, Bengali) NEVER for a second have to compete with any woman for an Asian man. They all know there will be Asian men to marry, they all know they will have an Asian husband. It isn't even a thought. THeir only concern is having a bigger wedding than their cousin.

Its why black men tell black women that "they will never marry you" because black men know that those men will not allow black women to have first dibs on them over their own woman.

This competition is a fair one to me. As long as black men aren't encouraging others to date white chicks....

A fair competition is this , RIGHT? :usure:

Melyssa-Ford-from-Entourage.jpg
fine_black_woman.jpg
Adaora-Akubilo-600x661.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
No I think what he is saying is that as black man, black women should be a first choice not an option among many. Living in the UK, the Asian women (Indian, Pakistani, Bengali) NEVER for a second have to compete with any woman for an Asian man. They all know there will be Asian men to marry, they all know they will have an Asian husband. It isn't even a thought. THeir only concern is having a bigger wedding than their cousin.

Its why black men tell black women that "they will never marry you" because black men know that those men will not allow black women to have first dibs on them over their own woman.

He's being obtuse. He knows exactly what I'm saying. Thread is hilarious to me. Nikkas ain't as pro-black as they think they are :mjpls: If you was pro-black you'd put black/brown skin at 1 and every other chick (mixed breeds included) after. Black girls would know that when it came to our community they atleast were revered but instead they gotta stand behind the Amber Roses, Christina Milians, Lauren Londons.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But didn't you make this thread about the girl in the middle of this pic you insecure fukk boy :ohhh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/you-ever-see-some-chick-so-bad.42631/
gokateshoot-0831.jpg

After you stalked here and found her information/facebook?

:mjlol:

Called every BLACK girl around her ugly, an "uggo" and called her light skinned (bi-racial by your standards) ass "bad as fukk".

Why you flexin' so hard nikka? :dahell:
:sas2:

lol, Bruh you don't get it by now??!?!?:leostare:

Everyone who agrees with the OP is either dealing with some self hate issues and are projecting..
or they are the real hypocrites.

:manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So uh...are you saying...if you are 25% white, and 75% black...you aren't "bi-racial"?
Even though you have two races in you, which is what "bi-" means?

Is that what you're saying?

This is the stupidity that I mean. "Bi" means two you idiot. Biracial simply means two races.

So based on this all African Americans are bi racial :mjlol:

And Im not saying this to clown yall in any way. Its just ridiculous we have all these opinions and theories on race.

The white man has really done a number on us :snoop:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN. :leostare::leostare:

DAMMNN homies, it seems like yall are saying the darker women Can't even compare:mjlol:

That shyts wild. :why:

No what he's saying is we shouldnt be compared at all

They are not on our level and never will be.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I actually agree with you, but that point of reference shows the "confusion"....Halle Berry wrote about this in her book. She admitted to this. At some point that will come into play, whether you feel "you'll be damned" or not, its a reality, but also a damaging reality.
if Im not mistaken Halle was raised by a single white mother. No wonder she was confused. There was no balance. If her father had been around maybe things woulda been different

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That's why it's stupid to get into the logistics of what being "black" is.

If someone is mixed, they physically look "in", and they CHOOSE to identify with their black side and live as such, what's the problem? That's their choice.

Just like if someone wants to be seen as mixed and not black: that's their choice,

Here comes the tragic mulatto :snoop: @GreatestLaker you're mixed, not black, why are you always in threads speaking on black issues when you're not black? Plus I seen you say "nikka" on here plenty times

I love how you guys can be in the same thread, disagree, yet not call each other out on it :sas1:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You can be "yellow"(per you) and still have two parents that are black(no recent non-black ancestry). My immediate family is evidence of this. Everyone is light-skinned except for me. The dominant recessive gene and trait for light skin(yellowbone) is rampant in my DNA, but I didn't receive it. I'm deep-toned(dark-skinned) with modified Bantu features, typical of the common African-American

I do agree that the light skin worship(any that is lighter than dark skin) is out of control.

same with me, rest of my family is brown to light. I'm dark. These nikkas got life confused :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff: nikka shut your marrying an asian woman ass up
Why's that?

You don't agree with me? Clearly you're out your rabid ass mind if you don't.

Keep your woman close and take everyone else's woman for yourself. :blessed: That's power

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:sas2:

lol, Bruh you don't get it by now??!?!?:leostare:

Everyone who agrees with the OP is either dealing with some self hate issues and are projecting..
or they are the real hypocrites.

:manny:
Bruh, I been peeped.

Whole thread is like a "Dark Girls, Light Girls" special.

I love how you guys can be in the same thread, disagree, yet not call each other out on it :sas1:
Maybe because we don't disagree?

People have the right to identify with whatever they want to identify with.

If @GreatestLaker wants to identify as mixed and puts his life purpose and ideals behind that, that's his prerogative. Just as if a mixed person is black and wants to identify as black and put their life purpose/ideals behind that, that's cool too! Just don't try to switch sides when convenient. That what fukks people up, other than that, It's cool.

My dad is mixed/bi-racial. What would I look like insisting to him that he's not black because he's mixed when he wants to identify as black? That's not my business to chose for him. That's his personal story.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
What about all the black people in the US that have fair skin cause their ancestors were raped by white slave owners?
but by you c00ns they arent black....i dont even know how you c00ns claim obama since he is half.